Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 82. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
What discount will be provided to FortFC users which will pay for project’s services with FFCT tokens?   
Activity: 60
How many cryptocurrencies will be available to traders on FortFC?   
Activity: 59
When are you planning to finish the procedure of obtaining FSC and FCA licenses and what advantages will you get due to them?   
Activity: 63
Can you tell what crypto exchanges you will cooperate with to ensure  deep liquidity?
Activity: 60
What types of execution of orders will be available to FortFC clients in the future and why did you decide to choose these types?   
Activity: 210
To what extent will the technical implementation of the project be finished faster if the hard cap is reached on the ICO?   

Hello,
In case our project reaches the hard cap earlier than planned we would start the technical implementation sooner than specified in our Roadmap and legal documents. Thanks
Activity: 29
To what extent will the technical implementation of the project be finished faster if the hard cap is reached on the ICO?   
Activity: 23
How much will one token cost during the open presale?
One coin’s price will be 0,1 Euro until February, 16th.     
Activity: 30
How much will one token cost during the open presale?
Is there any additional bonus for big investment in your project?   

Good day,
If you purchase FFCT tokens during the Private sale you will get the maximum discount of 60% for the tokens. The later you purchase tokens the less discount will be. Thanks
What will happen if I pay for token purchase but they are not credited to my account? Whom should i ask?   

Good day,
In case for some reason after the payment transcation is completed and tokens are not yet in your wallet please immediately contact our support via [email protected] and we'll fix the issue shortly, Thanks
Citizens of which countries can’t take part in your ICO? Is it possible to bypass this restriction?   

Good day,

Currently, we do not accept USA citizens and its residence due to the planned number of licenses we want to apply for. Thank you!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I don’t understand why the company chose security token for its project. Isn’t any other type optimal for the project?   
It’s very interesting where you found this info Smiley FFCT is an utility token, it’s clearly specified in the project’s technical documentation.
I don’t get what security tokens are and what utility tokens are. I’m new to this industry and i didn’t think that there were various types.
Look, utility token is the most widespread type of tokens which is used by most of projects. It means that it’s possible to use such a token to pay for project’s services in the future.
I supposed that it worked like this Smiley Thank you for the info. Btw, what will happen to the tokens which won’t be bought by anyone on the ICO?
I saw the smart contract conditions, it’s specified that all the unsold tokens will be burnt without an opportunity of recovery.
Why don’t guys from FortFC want to put the unsold tokens to the company’s reserve?

I think they do not do this because it can lead to the cost of tokens in the future. if the tokens are larger then it is possible that their value will decrease, and if they are less, their value will be greater. Now many projects burn tokens that are not sold on sale.
Activity: 39
I don’t understand why the company chose security token for its project. Isn’t any other type optimal for the project?   
It’s very interesting where you found this info Smiley FFCT is an utility token, it’s clearly specified in the project’s technical documentation.
I don’t get what security tokens are and what utility tokens are. I’m new to this industry and i didn’t think that there were various types.
Look, utility token is the most widespread type of tokens which is used by most of projects. It means that it’s possible to use such a token to pay for project’s services in the future.
I supposed that it worked like this Smiley Thank you for the info. Btw, what will happen to the tokens which won’t be bought by anyone on the ICO?
I saw the smart contract conditions, it’s specified that all the unsold tokens will be burnt without an opportunity of recovery.
Why don’t guys from FortFC want to put the unsold tokens to the company’s reserve?
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: