Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 81. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How much can one earn participating in FortFC referral program?   
Activity: 60
Why is the minimum investment amount so big now? Will it be reduced later?   
Activity: 58
What documents do i have to upload to undergo verification for participation in FortFC ICO?   
Activity: 59
Why did you decide to make verification obligatory on your ICO? Do you really need it?
Activity: 23
What difficulties can i face undergoing verification?   
Activity: 55
Is it necessary to undergo verification procedure to be able to buy FFCT tokens on the ICO? 
Activity: 210
Extra task for AirDrop FortFC!

Now you can get extra 30 FFCT tokens for joining the FortFC Facebook page!

To take part in our AirDrop you have to:

1. Get registered on our website my.fortfc.com/signup
2. Pass the verification procedure
3. Follow us in social medias using the following links:
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UC9FitN-IFvGFZj0LLAy8Ghg
- Telegram chat: t.me/fortfc
- Telegram channel: t.me/fortfc_news
- Facebook page: facebook.com/crypto.fortfc/
- Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/323532878196964/
- VK: vk.com/fortfc

4. In your personal area go to AirDrop section and add your account details for approving of the completed tasks here: my.fortfc.com/office/airdrop

💰 That’s all! Within 4 business hours 30 FFCT tokens are to be credited to your account balance per each completed task.

May we remind you,

In case that during the whole ICO period your account in social media does not follow our group, community or channel (or you have unfollowed us by yourself) FFCT tokens won’t be allocated to your account after the end of ICO.
What types of execution of orders will be available to FortFC clients in the future and why did you decide to choose these types?   
Good day,
All the orders will be executed using Market Execution type so each trader can easily see that the price the order is executed by can be checked directly in the exchange the price is taken/translated from. Thanks
What discount on FFCT tokens will be active after the end of lifetime of a 50% discount?

Good day,
Next discount that goes after the 50% discount is 40% for the tokens purchasing, thanks
Activity: 50
What discount on FFCT tokens will be active after the end of lifetime of a 50% discount?
FortFC has a lot of payment methods on the ICO, this can’t but rejoice. Frankly speaking, i’m annoyed by the projects who accept only one cryptocurrency as a payment method.
It would be really cool if it as possible to pay with fiat currencies.
What’s the problem? Smiley You can use  Euro or Dollar to pay for purchase of tokens.
Can i make a purchase just using a banking card?
Yes, there’re no problems in this regard. Just use your banking card and pay for tokens with fiat. As for me, i think it’s very convenient.
Can citizens of all countries pay for purchase of FFCT tokens with banking cards?

Good day,
Bank card and local bank wire payments are accepted from the majority of the countries, except for the following ones mentioned in the list: Algeria, Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bangladesh, Ecuador, Guyana, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Myanmar, Lao, PDR, Syria, Uganda, USA, Vanuatu, Yemen

In case you are a citizen of any of aforementioned countries you are free to purchase our tokens using a cryptocurrecny, for example, BTC or ETH, Thank you
Activity: 54
FortFC has a lot of payment methods on the ICO, this can’t but rejoice. Frankly speaking, i’m annoyed by the projects who accept only one cryptocurrency as a payment method.
What’s the problem? Smiley You can use  Euro or Dollar to pay for purchase of tokens.
Yes, there’re no problems in this regard. Just use your banking card and pay for tokens with fiat. As for me, i think it’s very convenient.
Can citizens of all countries pay for purchase of FFCT tokens with banking cards?
Merit: 1
Activity: 54
Meet FortFC on the Blockchain Life 2018 forum!

The Blockchain Life 2018 forum will be held at Expoforum in Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation, on November 7 and 8, 2018. It is one of the largest events in the world of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and ICO in Russia and Eastern Europe!

FortFC participates in the forum and acts as GOLD Sponsor of the event!

🔥What is planned:
- Live communication with the FortFC team members
- FFCT tokens lucky draw
- Additional discounts on FFCT tokens purchasing

Our booth will be located in the very center of the exhibition hall - you definitely will not miss it!

📍We are waiting for you on November 7 and 8, 2018, at the following address: Peterburgskoye Highway 64 Building 2, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation.

Do not miss one of the main events in the world of cryptocurrencies!

Subscribe to the FortFC social networks and stay tuned with the latest news!
What discount will be provided to FortFC users which will pay for project’s services with FFCT tokens?   
Hi,
The discount for the token holders will be as follows:

Payment for the company’s services with a token in 2018/2019, will be provided with a
discount of 15%
Payment for the company’s services with a token in 2020, will be provided with a discount
of 20%
Payment for the company’s services with a token in 2021, will be provided with a discount
of 25%
Payment for the company’s services with a token in 2022, will be provided with a discount
of 30%
Payment for the company’s services with a token in 2023, will be provided with a discount
of 35%
Starting from 2024 and beyond, the discount will be 40%

Thanks!
When are you planning to finish the procedure of obtaining FSC and FCA licenses and what advantages will you get due to them?   

Good day,
We plan to apply to FCA license during the first quarter of 2021. In simple words, being applied to the following license allows to operate in accordance with Great Britain jurisdiction laws as well as it is required to have one before establishing an office in London (UK). Thanks
Activity: 49
Pages:
Jump to: