Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 84. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Guys, is it already possible to trader cryptocurrencies in demo version of FortFC MT5 or will this option appear later?   
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I like that Fortfs has aggregated liquidity that allows you to choose the best price from a particular exchange, while providing a favorable price in the entire market!
Activity: 60
Well, i’ve just downloaded MT5 from your site, but i didn’t figure out what’s the difference between it and ordinary terminal. 
Activity: 59
What options are already provided in the demo version?   
Activity: 29
Will it be possible to create cryptocurrency trading pairs on your own in MT5 after the project’s launch?   
Activity: 61
Does anyone know what cryptocurrencies will be available for trading after the launch of a full-fledged version of the project? 
Activity: 22
Why did you decide to choose MT5 for demo version of a trading terminal? What alternatives did you have?
Activity: 44
Is it possible to make a cryptocurrency deposit in demo versions to trade in the market?   
Activity: 21
Will additional 20% discount remain active for a long time?
I read on the site that it would be active only until October, 25th.
Activity: 32
Will additional 20% discount remain active for a long time?
Activity: 34
I’m new to the market, can anyone explain me what MT5 is?   

It’s a trading terminal which activities are carried out in the financial market.
If this terminal has been existing for a long time, why do FortFC developers say that they have developed it?   
You’re  a little bit wrong. FortFC makes it possible for traders to trade cryptocurrencies via MT5 in the way they trade fiat now.
When will it be possible to see test version of such a MT5 terminal?
Activity: 57

It’s a trading terminal which activities are carried out in the financial market.
If this terminal has been existing for a long time, why do FortFC developers say that they have developed it?   
You’re  a little bit wrong. FortFC makes it possible for traders to trade cryptocurrencies via MT5 in the way they trade fiat now.
Activity: 48

Activity: 48
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I’ve seen a description of your bounty program where it is said that it is one of the most profitable campaigns. What arguments can you give? 
Does not it seem to you that the post-private-sale minimum investment amount – 50 Euro – is too big? Many small investors won’t afford it.
Activity: 49
The referral program won’t be active during the entire ICO, right? How many FFCT tokens were allocated to it?
Activity: 36
Is it true that an additional 20% discount is active now?
Yes, every early investor can use it through October, 25th .
Activity: 50
Is it true that an additional 20% discount is active now?
Pages:
Jump to: