Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] Novex - The All-In-One Blockchain Payment Solution <<<<<<<<< - page 10. (Read 11243 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Tokens are mined, we just added the smart contract.

ICO starts 1 january, but early investors can talk to us via telegram.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
am I already late joining this project? I want to join in airdrop
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When will the google form be public?

Did you mean the google form of Airdrop? Airdrop will open on 1 January at 4:00 GMT -5. You can re-read the ANN Thread for more detail information.
Thanks, overseen this fact Cheesy
Hopefully I'll get a slot. Really looking forward this project
Activity: 286
hmm, I will have to wait for 1st Jan, now wondering if I miss due to time zone difference because entry limit is 1000 and that can fill within 1 hour  Undecided
entry limit is 1000?!?
Activity: 10
This is a very good project  and promising, good luck! What different between min cap and soft cap?? good luck to me!
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
hmm, I will have to wait for 1st Jan, now wondering if I miss due to time zone difference because entry limit is 1000 and that can fill within 1 hour  Undecided
Activity: 286

Did you mean the google form of Airdrop? Airdrop will open on 1 January at 4:00 GMT -5. You can re-read the ANN Thread for more detail information.
When do you plan to add new info about the project?
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi, please reserve Chinese Translation Bounty for me.
I am from Malaysia, native in Chinese language and English is the main language we used during college and workplace.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Can i reserve italian translation?

this is one to prove:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26782728
Activity: 199
I subscribe to Telegram and Twitter. I wait for AirPro. The sale is extremely strange - ~ $ 60K. Hard cap? What kind of business are you going to build with this?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
inetersting but i need to know your contract address. sound wired.
Activity: 34
the introduction seems odd  Huh

anyway I'm still interested and I'd be watching over this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
how is participation
Read carefully, Airdrop will open on 1 January at 4:00 GMT -5!
and you have to join to telegram group or twitter to get update about Airdrop!
Activity: 476
Another great ERC20 Token with great products. Thank you so much for providing a nice website, specially the whitepaper. Novex will solve the complexity, risks, adoption and the rates/fees for the payment transaction on the blockchain. And all of these will be possible after they release their mobile app, with great features that will solve the common problems we are having now on cryptocurrency transactions. Such an amazing project and I would be glad to be part of it.
Activity: 27
"The roadmap showing release date of App q1 2018. But when it's about giving description of App no indication available to guess it's a future product visible at top of Novex website!
The last thing I want to ask, why there isn't any details about team members except those avatarise face! "

I agree with you.
Activity: 3
Going through the website , I found out that the project looks promising. Where is the spreadsheet? great work. best of luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Grey font on light background is not a very good choice. Just sayin Smiley
Activity: 20
I cannot join your telegram group Sad
Pages:
Jump to: