Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] Novex - The All-In-One Blockchain Payment Solution <<<<<<<<< - page 3. (Read 11243 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 11
Any info about whitepaper  for this project?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I like the limited airdrop idea at least more people get to buy as they may not value wat does not cost them something and can lead to dump.
Activity: 101
Activity: 8
Activity: 13
I would like to participate in the 2nd Airdrop, where is the form/what time will it be posted? Thanks
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I like Novex website, good design though.where is the form for the second airdrop please?
Activity: 7
Hi how do I sign up for the airdrop? I already put you Twitter the retweet and you telegram are inside the channel... Don't we have to give a wallet?
Activity: 9
I will joined Telegram and Twitter airdrop but where is the verification form?
Activity: 60
Seems a promising project. I wish you success and growth! Why so few tokens?
Activity: 118
please where is the updated airdrop form for airdrop 2 ?
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
This information is just empty, no clear direction, please review this thread dev
Activity: 3
Can not join the telegram group
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
hi if i already on the list of airdrop 1, am i still eligible to join airdrop 2.. i got confuse because the admin on the telegram says , its okay to join on airdrop 2 even your on the list on airdrop 1. but here in ann thread.. it says, you can only join 1 airdrop.. please clarify these.. thank you..
Activity: 11
looking for the second airdrop
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Ive submitted all the requirements for the 2nd airdrop! Very excited!

Which link did u use.
Share the form url

I think he meant that he fullfilled the requirements - joined the telegram group, twitted and retweeted. People should be more elaborate to avoid confusion though.
If you look inside the Telegram group the form is still not around and dev has not yet announced when it will be, although he is fairly active.

Post from 14:29: "Pablo Novex, [08.01.18 14:29]
ONCE THE AIRDROP REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE UP, WE'LL NOTIFY YOU GUYS HERE AS WELL"

Activity: 126
Resver translation Vietnamese, if you need PM me. Thí interesting project with the trust team and road map grate. Joined àn i hope success with it. Good luck!
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Ive submitted all the requirements for the 2nd airdrop! Very excited!

Which link did u use.
Share the form url
Activity: 127
Will the amount of the maximum fee decrease due to a significant increase in the price of ETH? I believe that it will not be fair for those who will finance the latest and receive fewer tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
looking forward for the round 2... hope I could make it...
Pages:
Jump to: