Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] Novex - The All-In-One Blockchain Payment Solution <<<<<<<<< - page 8. (Read 11243 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Done! Was my participation neat?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Will there be more tokens issued after the ICO?
Activity: 3
Bitcointalk profile link - you mean only nickname on forum?
Activity: 51
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
All airdrop people..
Read first message on this topic. There is link there wil be activated in 5 minutes Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Hi how do I sign up for the airdrop? I already put you Twitter the retweet and you telegram are inside the channel... Don't we have to give a wallet?

The airdrop form will be provided in the original post at the time of the airdrop (Jan 1, today). There you provide your wallet details.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
where is the white paper and airdrop form? I will wait for more update on this project and bounty, Goodluck!
Activity: 1
When the form is available?
Activity: 27
Hello sir,  reserving Turkish Translation if it is needed.

Thank you.
Activity: 33
How to participate ? Smiley

You can also participate in the Airdrop to obtain NEX tokens. We have a total of 100.000 NEX tokens allocated for the airdrop.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Follow us on Twitter and retweet our pinned post.
2. Join our Telegram group.

50.000 NEX Tokens for 1000 people in round 1 (1 January 2018, 4:00 GMT -5)
25.000 NEX Tokens for 600 people in round 2 (8 January 2018, time posted later)
25.000 NEX Tokens for 800 people in round 3 (14 January 2018, time posted later)

We will be posting a google form. Every round there is a maximum amount of slots. When this is reached you have to wait for the next round to join. You can only join one airdrop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
happy new year
where is link? :/

i w8 ing for link :/

i like your twitter and follow where is link?

0x1FEfB1e64313c8cf9AeF6215797d3f264cAcBA18
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Waiting for the project!!

It's GMT -5, so you'll have to wait a bit longer. The form should be there on 09.00 GMT. I am not sure though, they chose a really weird format

Right, I think it is the worst understandable format, nobody really knows when the form will be available! Grin
Activity: 572
Merit: 106

It's GMT -5, so you'll have to wait a bit longer. The form should be there on 09.00 GMT. I am not sure though, they chose a really weird format

Now is 16:31 GMT, there is no form link yet.   
What time did they mean?   

As I wrote. It should be 9pm / 21.00 GMT.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Now is 16:31 GMT, there is no form link yet.   
What time did they mean?   
Activity: 572
Merit: 106

Activity: 392
When will the form open? Am anticipating..
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
I wonder where the airdrop form will be posted. Is it gonna be posted on the first page of this thread?
It is going to be posted in the main thread post at the top.
What time will it be exactly posted?
Activity: 351
I want to join the airdrop. Smiley
everybody in here want to join airdrop too
Activity: 85
I don't understand the reason why people create a lot of accounts for airdrop promos only. It would be better if OP put restriction and make this to limited only member or above rank only than it will become more fair.

Not because you started in BTCT earlier that you have more rights to benefit from airdrops Wink We're no different man, you just registered here earlier... peace
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I don't understand the reason why people create a lot of accounts for airdrop promos only. It would be better if OP put restriction and make this to limited only member or above rank only than it will become more fair.
Pages:
Jump to: