Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] Novex - The All-In-One Blockchain Payment Solution <<<<<<<<< - page 7. (Read 11243 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Do not invest. They have a lot of red flags in their ico. Do your research and you will see why. They also kick out people in telegram who point out reasons that they are scams and they could not give a clear response. They have names, but no pictures of the members and made up stories of their team in the whitepaper.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Hello dev ,
Can I know is there any social bounties ?or can I know social bounties are upcoming?
Thank you
Activity: 337
is there a whitepaper available? seem interesting and awesome project..
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
I am late to follow the airdrop ,, this is a good project and for online payment ,,, makes it easy for people to transact online ... I wish there was a 2nd stage airdrop and success for this project ...
Activity: 27
Activity: 266
Where is the airdrop link please?
Activity: 7
Is the minimum ICO buy order 1 ETH or is less possible? For example 0,1 ETH?

Minimum ICO buy order is 0,1 ETH,
You can contact us on telegram for any further questions.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Is the minimum ICO buy order 1 ETH or is less possible? For example 0,1 ETH?
Activity: 270
Merit: 220
CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.
No high hope for this ICO. Probably one of the worst airdrops I've ever seen in my life.

Starting from an awkward time posted in -5 GMT, to publicly posting twitter & Telegram info in a spreadsheet for everyone to view (addresses would have been fine but ya'll went the extra route to post EVERYTHING), you guys sure nailed this one.. hahahaha.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Can you please open the airdrop to more people... :-( sad new year otherwise ... thx guys
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
airdrop already full? am i too late?
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Well, there are more than 1.1 retweets but the telegram has only 250 people, so I think I made it Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hello! I'd like to create Thread Translation bounty into russian. Is it still vacant?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Joined and I can help with Italian translation if needed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I already submitted a form for airdrop here's my ETH wallet
0x7AA4801452a534dfBeDB5Ac94c0f5C68DDf98c97
Activity: 2
A 1 million token limit.. interesting. Now the airdrop is live, hope exchanges will start adding this token
Activity: 133
Bitcointalk profile link - you mean only nickname on forum?

No There is link on your nickname on this topic. Look one of you post. You can see your nickname on left. Click your nickname. Go to your profile page. Copy page addrees from browser adress bar. It must start like bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Thank you for the opportunity to join this project. Everything looks good, but I would like to see the real pictures of the core team and to read about them on LinkedIn for example... How can I get that info?
Activity: 476
Novex will going to be huge someday. I am so lucky that I am one of the first comers that get in to this token. Are you going to have bounty campaigns for social medias?
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
NOVEX airdrop is now live!  Cool

Goodluck to all
Pages:
Jump to: