Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 2. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
NVIDIA is a heck of name to have behind you...hopefully this one works out well for the team. What's the plan to differentiate this from others like it?

Hello! I'd be curious which projects you find similar to House Panda. Have you read the white paper? I believe the supercomputer marketplace is a rather unique project at the moment.

is there any progress in this?
Activity: 328
In which stage housepanda is on now???
Activity: 21
Hi, when will you transfer the token earned during airdrop ?
Activity: 15
Activity: 19
NVIDIA is a heck of name to have behind you...hopefully this one works out well for the team. What's the plan to differentiate this from others like it?

Hello! I'd be curious which projects you find similar to House Panda. Have you read the white paper? I believe the supercomputer marketplace is a rather unique project at the moment.
Activity: 50
The most recent news are that professor Babak Falsafi, one of the world’s leading cloud computing scientists, will join House Panda as a formal advisor. For more information about Mr. Falsafi, please visit https://parsa.epfl.ch/~falsafi/

More news are coming soon.

and what about the ICO?

We will start the ICO after we reach agreements with few partners we are currently talking to. We will inform the community about the ICO before we launch it.

where i can read information on the claim?

What kind of information are you interested in please?
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
where i can read information on the claim?
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
The most recent news are that professor Babak Falsafi, one of the world’s leading cloud computing scientists, will join House Panda as a formal advisor. For more information about Mr. Falsafi, please visit https://parsa.epfl.ch/~falsafi/

and what about the ICO?

This project is kinda fishy. Their twitter and telegram are kinda dead. No update for about a week.
Beside that, their website looks so amateur. They even don't have https protocol to protect investor!

Startup incubated by NVIDIA? My ass, NVIDIA won't incubate any noob who can't deploy a proper website.

yeah, exactley!

Activity: 168
hello dev,

It was not long ago that you thought NEO was like Bitcoin or you purposefully spread that info to appear to be better.
Your own community actually had to inform you that that was not the case.
You go back to your own copycat wannabe central banker coin.
If you pull this stuff off again, your worse than top 100 crypto will suffer some serious negative PR and yes, your crypto and the people involved have given more than enough ammo for that.

The only reason for your presence here is the fact that NEO amongst very few other cryptos serve as a blueprint for your copycat scriptkiddie crypto.
I cannot understand how to claim tokens from HODL² bot?

To claim in the airdrop, simply type /claim@hodl2bot (mostly just /claim alone is sufficient enough) and the first time you do so, the bot will award you with the tokens as long as the airdrop is running. Every other time you will call the /claim function, the bot will inform you about your current token balance. When you are awarded the tokens, the bot also sends you a private message with more information you will need after the ICO to withdraw your tokens.

How can I confirm my participation in airdrop?

You don't need to confirm it at the moment. We will request some data from you during the withdrawal, to check you are not a bot, but for now all you need to do is claim the airdrop tokens on Telegram.

any news?

Please see a recent post by Sarunas on Telegram here: https://t.me/hpwhitelist/13274

I will paste his message here as well:

Dear Community,
over the past month we have finally managed to assemble a truly global network of ICO partnerships with:
1. A leading Chinese ICO partner
2. A leading European ICO partner
3. The largest American ICO partner and investment consultancy (for US-based accredited investors only)
These strong partnerships will guarantee a strong performance for our ICO and a truly global community to support the HPT token for years after the ICO.
We will be releasing additional white paper translations, starting with the Chinese, this week, with additional news announcements to come in 1-2 weeks.
Best regards,
Sarunas
Founder
House Panda
hello dev,

I can say that if my infos are good (and I'm confident it is), this is not a PnD, or a try to move the price up to take profit.  Don't put your house on it - but it's external new players, and believe me I'll do my best to reach them and have them becoming raving FLT fans
Indeed, interesting time for us.With BTC so low, it's easy to get a good position in FLT. 
And FLT is now one of the most actively developing coin in cryptos.
hello dev,

Finally! already have a post here. I know how the team works hard for this coin. 
I am glad being part of it and I will support DSTRA all the way to the top.  Everything will work out in time. I believe in the team working behindc it. 
I am excited for this coin to be well-known even outside the cryptocurrency world.
hello dev,

As I've encountered this project the other day from the other thread, I can say that it has positive vibes on me.
Checking the individuals who comprise the team and their partnerships will give you the impression that this will push through.Though the supply is so huge but there's a valid reason on why such enormous amount.

Looking forward to another good project here.
Pages:
Jump to: