Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 3. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
hello dev,

I did read what the coin was about on their website and it is nothing but a hype coin. Prove me wrong.
Tell me what this coin brings to the table that is so innovative anyone outside the market will adopt it?
There is nothing. Ok so the algorithm changed up a bit. Tell me how your neighbor charlie that  bought a 2000$ mac to play games on facebook cares about a few lines of code change?

Again, nothing innovative. Nothing but hype coin.

Please prove me wrong
hello dev,

No sense in reporting this thread mate, this will be the main Ravencoin ANN thread, moving forward.

If you would like to learn more, please join us on discord to understand why there has been a migration of the community to new discord servers, and new ANN threads, Also stay tuned to the new Discord and ANN threads for the most up to date information about Ravencoin.
hello dev,

first i see in this thread you just explained the introduction about ABLE and airdrop only. but after I open your website.
I see this project is pretty good. especially you have a great partner and team. I want to ask about your token, what level of security is your platform usage?

maybe you will share more detailed information again. such as token advantages, weaknesses and your solutions ..
hello dev,

I'm new in this community, my friend send me this link and he wants me to bought some of your tokens.
So i made my bitcoin account to comment in this thread. And i read the promising project and the purpose of the token. I was very impressive to your project.
I will keep following this thread and learn more about your token.
hello dev,

Well I think that announcement is news and development shows that it is not dead. About your staking problems, 100k is a very small amount to stake.
if you have 50 million you need almost 3 weeks, the less you have the longer it will take.
Also do you have the newest wallet version and are you on the correct chain?
hello dev,

Replying so I will get notifications in the 'new replies to your posts' section and remember to check back this topic after the fork business is done.

I have invested in NEO and will support this project anyway I can.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
hello dev,

An xDAC platform takes full advantage of decentralized ledger technology and lets anyone create and manage company without the limitations of geography.=>Manage company is one of the hardest things i see in your platform. How can you do that and how many percent you guys think it can be successful?

Btw, the idea is impressed me, it's unique.
hello dev,

The computations are sandboxed in an isolated virtual machine and executed with the minimal required privileges.
Crackers can defeat sandboxes though, so Golem's Application Registry will have a class of users called Validators. They review and certify apps as safe and trustworthy by adding them to their own whitelists (or adding them to blacklists if they're definitely unsafe).

Providers can choose to only run apps that are on a given whitelist or, if they're willing to take more risk, only refuse apps that are on a given blacklist.
hello dev,

A very nice and most anticipated project of 2018.Having some like Cardano behist this project sounds interestingWith a 40% discount during pre-sale,looking to jump in.
Traxia presents a system where Sellers upload their invoice, Buyers approve it with their private keys.Lets hope the implementing is good.
hello dev,

This idea looks promising, crowfunding websites charge a lot of fees for their services which can harm small projects. Decentralizing crowfunding is a great initiative and not only for the foundation of icos but for projects and products much more varied.
You have a great team and a very good project.
I wish you the best with your ICO.
hello dev,

I have seen some real-estate related crypto-projects here but never seen one that made waves and made noise over the cryptoworld, they've just started with a good start like REX but end up flopping.

What are the differences of this project from the rest of them?
Activity: 126
How can I confirm my participation in airdrop?
hello dev

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it.
I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and
my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.
Activity: 66
Excellent, promising project from you, I wish you success!
hello dev,

"Both Poloniex a Bitfinex announced that they will assign their users both ETH and ETHC after the fork. This is a step in the right direction, now it's up to these major exchanges to enable ETH/ETHC trading that will no doubt be demanded by users. Decentralized exchange Bitsquare announced ETHC trading right after the fork. Other trading venues will follow since there is a strong business case. We are in touch with several other exchanges to add ETHC trading to their platforms. If your exchange is interested in ETHC trading, please contact us.
"

Maybe Polo has an ETHC address you can mine to?
hello dev,

I know how the team works hard for this coin. 
I am glad being part of it and I will support DSTRA all the way to the top. 
Everything will work out in time. I believe in the team working behindc it.
I am excited for this coin to be well-known even outside the cryptocurrency world. 
hello dev,

I am doing my best to learn a bit more about you rmasternode system.Your wallet looks like a Dash fork and you have 'masternode' in your header. However the 'masternode' link doesn't work in your site and haven't found anything useful in your previous ANN.

How many coin is needed and do you have a guide how to set up a Linux VPS masternode?
hello dev,

I really don't like these "pay us for a masternode" coins that are popping up.  Seems like an obvious scam or get rich quick scheme.  Very unlikely that this coin will be supported once all of the coins are sold.  If this was a passion project rather than a money grab, a different distribution method would be used.   

I mean, the OP can't even spend the time or ask someone to fix the terrible english in the announcement post...   
The whole coin is basically "Pay us money and then we will make you rich!".   Its not even a little bit subtle. 
When did it start being OK to ICO a currency coin?   I used to think ICOs were only for tokens for businesses. 
Now we have some guy in his basement forking a coin selling them in an ICO.   

OP, if you are serious about this project and not just trying to scam,
I suggest you rethink your strategy and try again.   
hello dev,

You have any alpha or beta version before approach to this token sale in images this platform looking simple and clean.What is your funding target nothing disclosed at the moment in whitepaper too.

Perfect signals is very important factor in trading looking forward to hear some details from OP.
Pages:
Jump to: