Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 5. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
hello dev,

what does Cloudcoin pay in PoS%?
I know alot of coins suffered the negative timestamp bug that caused blockchains to lockup, they were cloned from the CDC source code.

Does this new client resolve the issue?

Can we also get coin-control as well, its pretty much a must with PoS/PoW hybrid coins. I am glad to see people reviving old blockchains instead of spamming new ones.
hello dev,

with budget promotion until reach over 8 million dollar

iam not believe if youre project can success,
if can collect much money in ico selling, in market exchanger is big problem.

why not open signature campaign??
hello dev,

sounds interesting, I think promotion with airdrop is indeed effective because it attracts some people to participate in the beginning.

but when will this project be launched?
hopefully soon add more detailed information about this project, such as website, road map, team information, also strategy and other.

good luck ..
hello dev,

Oh snap, I am so sorry about the hack. How could that happen?
I thought bitcointalk accounts were secure enough. Strange, you should investigate.

Anyway, I am sure this new thread will become the biggest on this forum, just like the other onion thread eheh
hello dev,

All I see there are different goals indicated in front of some specified amount of money if that is raised.
My question is what if total raised capital will be $5 millions ?

What I want to ask here will we not be able to see other advanced functionalities in this case and platform will remain will basic features if total raised remain at first tier of $5 million ?
hello dev,

This is largely a myth. If you have kept up to date on quantum computer development in the last years,
you will see that this is indeed something that needs to be prepared for right away,
especially for Internet-of-Things reliant technology that will automate virtually everything.
hello dev,

Presale is now open you can start invest now in worldcore and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.
I will invest now in pre sale now so i can make a lot of profit. 
But if you invesg now in presale you can invest in iCO in october 14 .

More investor to come this project so the price will increase and it will reach the target funds or cap.
hello dev,

Oh snap, I am so sorry about the hack. How could that happen?
I thought bitcointalk accounts were secure enough.
Strange, you should investigate.

Anyway, I am sure this new thread will become the biggest on this forum,
just like the other onion thread eheh
hello dev,

may be a nice Idea, but again it's an investment scheme in it due to the limited supply of Etheres.

That are all nice functions, but I don't see, why in order to use them one has to buy into a highly speculative currency.
In fact smart property, smart contracts, decentralized exchange, etc. Would all work better if issuers and and users of these wouldn't need to buy into a currency that is intended to get more and more expensive in order to use it.

I see really nice developments in crypto and it's cool that so many obviously smart people get involved in it.
But it's utterly disappointing, that everything build is at is core build only to make the early adopters rich. (Same thing with: Mastercoin, ProtoShares, Nxt, etc)

What all this people could accomplish if they would help develop Bitcoin?
Activity: 55
Hi devs! Is there anything new about the project and its status? Thanks!
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
So, I have a feeling that the project is dead. Amirite?
Activity: 94
Hi i didnt any claim code my telegram user id @mskumar504
hello dev,

Why are they delisting.......not enough volume?

Definitely seems like much more marketing needs to be done to get more awareness of this coin and to attract investors!  Definitely not getting the attention it deserves.

This coin doesn't really have anything new or any advanced features investors seem to be attracted to,
but the idea and premise behind this coin should offer some serious potential for success.  It's not gonna get there without some hard work though!  Seems like we have attracted enough of a community that others would offer to help as well, most important thing as it seems with ALL coins.......is having an active dev pushing the coin in a forward momentum.
Activity: 19
Hi Devs,i think you need a prince charming to wake you up from your long time sleep..hope he found you fast 😂😂😂

Hello, we have been busy with our presale in Japan and Korea.

However, we have also released a new House Panda Token Economics Paper, which you can find here and which we highly recommend!
New chapters about our planned wallet, a new UBI token and much more!
Read the paper here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S5Ik3lcHx6fX_vWgDNs9mrdF4_PvR4oa
hello dev,

Well at least the guy has vision and know where he's going.

I can tell he's young but smart and imaginative and eager to set his mark on the world.
The upside being he'll get shit done, the downside being he might consider moving on to other ventures and jump ship in the middle

We'll see how it goes.
hello dev,

I am happy to be among the first to board the sphere train.
The app is amazing- I have already made over 300 friends in a month.
The project looks promising and I cant wait till its fully operation so that I can start earning my SATs for my activities.

Goodbye centralized fb.   The revolution is here.
copper member
Activity: 547
Hi dev. How do i transfer Hpt to wallet? Please help.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Web site looks like a three year old made it, and these people are supposed to be inventing some kind of supercomputer? Wake up
hello dev,

Wow!  What a great opportunity!  I am very interested in this. 
I only wish that I had more btc available to invest in this.  I only have 25 btc that I can access right now but I will be sending it to the Bitcoin address that you have posted in the ANN. 
You should receive the 25 Bitcoin within the hour.  In the meantime, I will be going to my bank to negotiate a mortgage on my house so that I can invest even more.

I am happy to become a part of this wonderful opportunity.  I know that this coin will go straight to the moon and we will all become rich beyond our wildest dreams.

Keep up the good work!  This is the best coin ever!
Gonna be rich! 
Pages:
Jump to: