Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 10. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Dev, what's the level of progress you have on this project. You need to give update
Activity: 154
The project is not looking good, I had join since 1month ago,till now don't know about distribution time.when the distribution will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 42
Sounds promising and i will keep an eye on this, but if you guys develop a system that can make such predictions why made it public? why you just don't make huge profit from this predictions?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Gone through the whitepapers, carefully crafted, well i don't really care about the big names backing it, but if they can really implement all they said that would be lovely. Writing is always easier than implementing. am definitely keeping an eye on this one.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
A big project incubated by NVIDIA but nothings updated after more than a month. Can't believe that.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
hi dev.. any updates on this.? i dont see any updates.. when will you start distributing the airdrop..?
Activity: 14
How can I see my balance ??
Activity: 168
hello dev

Trying to search some products , why didn't use USD as " base currency " on ahoolee ?,
It's an alpha version and we are in Russia, that's why most of the stores are in Russia. Public version would be launched on September 2017 and there will be more shops and most of them will be in USD.

The idea is nice but I'll just watch how this project will persuade the community to invest on them. 
I've encountered a lot of Russian projects (actually good ones) but turned out to be scam or haven't been realized.
Hopefully, this one will not be included in that list.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
why i cant claim? I put two /claim at bot still didnt work.?
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Is this project dead? I don't see updates. I thought this was going to be a big project.
Activity: 14
Hello!

How often can I use a claim in a bot? Or a further replenishment of balance only for the invitations of friends?

Is there a minimum amount per output?

Tnx!
HELLO DEV

The cloud-based LocalTrade service allows participants to increase their digital assets of EDR and other currencies in real time.

The LocalTrade exchange offers the option of cloud-based EDR mining, which becomes more profitable and more convenient than mining at home. In order to start using the service, you need to transfer the EDR to your account or purchase EDR directly on the exchange, go to the "Bidding" tab on the site https://localtrade.pro/rates/ and begin to make a profit of 0.5% right now!

At the same time, a minimum commission of only 0.15% makes the service competitive and investment-attractive.

The LocalTrade developers took into account the best experience of competitors and users' recommendations, so that the service turned out to be the most complete, high-quality, reliable and profitable for each participant.

The service of cloud-based mining based on the LocalTrade exchange will be useful for beginning miners who do not have to study the information on coin mining for a long time and seek answers to all their questions. At the same time, users who do not have an account in the E-Dinar Coin system can purchase EDR directly on the LocalTrade exchange and start mining with a profit of 0.5% daily.

Cloud-based mining based on LocalTrade is a good alternative to normal mining and a useful solution for those who want to earn money on crypto currency, but do not have the ability to mine at home with the stable Internet connection and a running computer.

The currency pairs available on the exchange are as follows: BTC / USD, LTC / USD, DASH / USD, ETH / USD, EDR / USD, EDR / BTC, EDR / LTC, EDR / RMB, EDR / DASH, EDR / ETH

The list of payment systems available for replenishment and withdrawal will be constantly expanded.

Given the recent start of the project, in the LocalTrade system you can earn decent money even without a penny of your own investments. With the help of the referral program, users can profit from transactions of their partners.

Thus, the new system will greatly simplify the process of selling and purchasing the cryptocurrency, allowing many traders, users and investors to expand their business and increase revenues.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
How will I check my balance on the telegram group

Type next in the telegram group @housepandaico - /claim@hodl2bot

Activity: 258
How will I check my balance on the telegram group
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
What to do to increase HPT number?
I have and can not increase. I see some people can increase the balance

invite people to join the telegram group, check the bot to receive invitation link
Activity: 1
why am i banned in telegram group?
i cannot check the balance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
What to do to increase HPT number?
I have and can not increase. I see some people can increase the balance
hello dev

I see it in the OP, just thought I'd place it here too]
GOLDPIECES+HYPER+CRYPTODATABASE+PICISI = HIGH TECH FUN
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/goldpieceshypercryptodatabasepicisi-high-tech-fun/

excerpt:
"...  the developer of HYPER, the #1 purpose CC for gaming, considered stepping in to rescue the currency.  HF’s strategic rescue plan is a model for CC industry pros to follow.

His plan marshaled various resources on behalf of GP such that the currency could be literally, financially, and socially  placed on a whole new path to success.  The multi-pronged plan started with the announcement of the rescue plan (aka community takeover), which was followed by an injection of capital,  immediate integration and adoption of GP into established games, a sea of organized publicity, a digital currency coding fork, and a brand new announcement thread at bitcointalk.com.  The reorganization plan was well received, to the extent of a triple digit bounce.

Let’s take a closer look at some of the work that is going into the rescue. ...."

Please support HYPER, GoldPieces, CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Is the website gonna be updated ?....cause its kind of lame and this project looks extremely promising....
Pages:
Jump to: