Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][PRESALE] Node-X Masternodes Reinvented POS+MN - page 2. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
catch the upcoming event and pre sale of node - x on june 20, at blockchain and bitcoin conference on tbilisi georgia. see you there guys
Activity: 140
I like the project and the idea, I will try to participate in this project, I think it will be very successful.

Indeed. This project has a lot of potential to success. They have an amazing platform that investors will surely love, and its offers a lot of benefits on their users and investors. Good luck Node-X team
wanna try this project also, they are truly has a potential to become on top and achieve a huge success to their platforms. i am just simply a user who catch the interest to have this in my app, what more the investors! they will surely going to invest in here and no doubt of it! really want to try it in the near future!
this was indeed the most amazing and transparent project in the world of digital cryptocurrency! and what i really love about this project is that they makes transaction and much easier, reliable and convenient to use the all in one app in just one wallet together with a Crypto fiat exchange! salute to the developers behind Paygine, you're really one of a kind!
Activity: 126
Italian translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40109818
reward address: NSrkPkxrdFTyVySpdYZxJDuoAqx8TeRojc
its good to know that the team are having Node-x ready to translate it in different languages and this is a sign that they are preparing for expansion in other countries around the world and preparing a multilingual language in a bigger audience. and as i can see it investors will surely going to invest with their project.
can i ask guys, what is the importance of node-x in crypto space? is it worth trying and investing?

yes!..don't think twice!..Node-x platform is so amazing and very promising, but real!.... try to read their white paper for you to know more about their platforms and the future on Node-X!....this is a trusted company that we can rely on!
Activity: 14
The project seems pretty promising! Excellence plan, aesthetic results, very nice design.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
is this indeed old enox team? i just stumbled upon all these comparison. looks like it's better steer clear
Activity: 322
The vision of this project is very interesting. Kudos to all the developers and creators for all their hard work and efforts to complete and make this project awesome. Hoping for the success for the benefits of all. Excellent project with big potential to be on top. More progress to come for the coming days.
Activity: 6
This one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!
I am amaze with their very nice feature, we can now manage our masternode coins in just one app and not just Node-X coin, we can also manage the majority of the Masternode coins. This really amaze me I can now look all my assets in just one app. I wish for the success of this project. I really want to try your platform. Good luck Node-X Team!!
truth! want to try also the unique features of NOde-x. no need to open different apps to look or check for your assets, in just one app and in just one click, you can look for it. developers behind this project are of great! salute for their hardwork, and for their innovative solutions in terms of cryptocurrency.
is there anybody who knows what specific country Node-x launched? are they going to expand in some other countries in asia? because upon reading their whitepaper, they have unique and great platforms, and want to try this wherein Masternode, POS and Mobile exchange unites in just one app. kindly update me more about Node-x, thanks in advance!
Activity: 126
I'm sure this project will attract more investors and I also believe this project will be much better in the future. Very impressive project with the great team heading it. Definitely going to create huge value for investors. This makes Node-X standout and outshine other project.
no doubt it! you're absolutely correct! Node-x has a unique feature that will surely catch the interest of the investors, become the leading/on top of other cryptocurreny, and will surely succeed in the future.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
Hello..
Now,  DXD on new exchange -
COINSTOCK
https://coinstock.me

Added markets:
DXD/BTC  
DXD/TLR

If the community needs markets with a DOGE, ETH, USD, RUR, then please contact me.
Activity: 55
SCAM! DONT BUY! ITS THE OLD ENOX TEAM!

YOU GET AUTOMATICALLY BANNED FROM DISCORD IF YOU WRITE "ENOX"
no, you will not be banned manually. you are automatically banned.

EDIT: THEY CHANGED THE BOT. HE DONT DO IT ANYMORE!

LOOK WHAT JU34400 WROTE! THEY STOLE OUR WHOLE BTC !

DONT BUY - OLD ENOX TEAM - SCAM

BTW. THEY LISTED WITH ENOX ON MASTERNODE ONLINE AND A EXCHANGE WITH ZERO VOLUME. THATS THE FIRST STEP. THEN THEY PROMISE TO GO TO A BIGGER EXCHANGE - WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

I second that.

People stay away!
Activity: 25
it's the same team or person with a lot alt accounts who have posting here and posted on enox thread
i don't even mention all newbie account with similar name and similar shity post

enox thread                  nodex thread
aioservices18                aio1807
ALMONDS                     ALMONDS
burnah0928                  burnah0928
cbdrick12                     cbdrick12
Cherryfie03                  Cherryfie03       
nerfe                           erfen       
jhon20                         jhon20     
kaikai18                       kaikai18     
micmac08                    micmac08       
thereactor334              thereactor334

but after all may be i'm wrong and it's only unlucky persons who are fall on same scam coin 2 times in a row  Grin

Good job of finding that!
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Some of the posts in this thread are hilarious! You can see the accounts and the post are fake as shit! hahaha.
This is the worst scam ever...
Activity: 8
SCAM! DONT BUY! ITS THE OLD ENOX TEAM!

YOU GET AUTOMATICALLY BANNED FROM DISCORD IF YOU WRITE "ENOX"
no, you will not be banned manually. you are automatically banned.

EDIT: THEY CHANGED THE BOT. HE DONT DO IT ANYMORE!

LOOK WHAT JU34400 WROTE! THEY STOLE OUR WHOLE BTC !

BTW. THEY LISTED WITH ENOX ON MASTERNODE ONLINE AND A EXCHANGE WITH ZERO VOLUME. THATS THE FIRST STEP. THEN THEY PROMISE TO GO TO A BIGGER EXCHANGE - WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
it's the same team or person with a lot alt accounts who have posting here and posted on enox thread
i don't even mention all newbie account with similar name and similar shity post

enox thread                  nodex thread
aioservices18                aio1807
ALMONDS                     ALMONDS
burnah0928                  burnah0928
cbdrick12                     cbdrick12
Cherryfie03                  Cherryfie03       
nerfe                           erfen       
jhon20                         jhon20     
kaikai18                       kaikai18     
micmac08                    micmac08       
thereactor334              thereactor334

but after all may be i'm wrong and it's only unlucky persons who are fall on same scam coin 2 times in a row  Grin
Activity: 196
I think this project is very good and interesting, hopefully in the future can run smoothly and in accordance with the one planned. I hope this project becomes a great success.
Activity: 51
Looking forward for more development and promotions this is a good project in my opinion i gonna keep an eye to this hope to see more and more updates
Pages:
Jump to: