Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][PRESALE] Node-X Masternodes Reinvented POS+MN - page 7. (Read 1886 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
How's the Pre-sale doing? I think it is until June 15,2018 right? I hope that the desired volume of tokens for this pre-sale is met in order for it to support where it is intended for and since Node-X is an amazing project.

Activity: 196
I love to join project because this  promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
Activity: 280
Very attractive and very promising if you are spending your money to those useless selfdrop that will take away your money better to choose this project because it is good for a longterm investments and worth holding it
promising with the way they do their business, with their updated technologies in the market. I'm sure that they can withstand their competitors.
Activity: 51
Very attractive and very promising if you are spending your money to those useless selfdrop that will take away your money better to choose this project because it is good for a longterm investments and worth holding it
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
As I read about this project, this could be one of the top in crypto trading industry in the near future. They do have a very nice platform that will surely attract many investors to support their project. It is a great opportunity to be a part of this ICO. Goodluck and Keep up your good work Team Node-X!!

im interested,do they have staking?and how about the refferal program?
sorry i just want to know few things looks like you know much about node-x.
thanks in advance!
Activity: 224
Good to know that it has a Node-X application that allows hosting of multiple maternodes coins on its platform in a very stress-free manner. Therefore no need for multiple wallets that take a lot of space on our  mobile devices. Such suitable and hassle free for every users by just one click and its done.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I find this project impressive in the way it is presented and am sure that once it is already in the market this can be attracting more supporters and users. Now I understand that this is another privacy coin using the ZeroCoin technology for the purpose...but I am wondering what are its preparations (or maybe it is not afraid at all) at many governmental regulatory bodies making high eyebrows on privacy coins...
Activity: 6
I'm sure this project will attract more investors and I also believe this project will be much better in the future. Very impressive project with the great team heading it. Definitely going to create huge value for investors. This makes Node-X standout and outshine other project.
Activity: 322
Node-X is a good project, It has a nice blockchain protocol. It has a good road map and I am sure it will a good cryptocurrency. I am sure for this program and I will invest. It is a really strong project among all other! I'm sure it will be successful. Great roadmap and very experienced team!
Activity: 216
this looks like interesting,and nice.just wondering if it can be use through staking or can it be mined?
looking forward on this one goodluck
Activity: 141
Italian translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40109818
reward address: NSrkPkxrdFTyVySpdYZxJDuoAqx8TeRojc
Activity: 141
italian translation reserved
Activity: 476
This is an awsome project with a huge responsive community.  Devs and administrators are very quick and responsive. This coin will be huge because of the great team backing this project.
Merit: 103
As I read about this project, this could be one of the top in crypto trading industry in the near future. They do have a very nice platform that will surely attract many investors to support their project. It is a great opportunity to be a part of this ICO. Goodluck and Keep up your good work Team Node-X!!
Activity: 280
The project features are very impressive and amazing, and so very interesting project. I checked the website out and saw a great team. Thank you for this project i learned a lot of things.

[/quote impressive as it is, the projevt can do a lot more if supported by many of the peopl and the community as of now. If they would have the right promotion and team members to provide support for the project, this would be great.
The project features are very impressive and amazing, and so very interesting project. I checked the website out and saw a great team. Thank you for this project i learned a lot of things.
Activity: 238
They're project is legal and safe. They're have a lot of experience in property investment. They provides products that benefit useful for developers and homebuyers.

Indeed. A lot of platform are starting to use cryptocurrencies to pay people in easier and cheaper way, but Node-X will advance the vision of a powerful masternode and Proof of Stake ( PoS ) to revolutionize the cryptocurrency environment.
Activity: 238
NODE-X is a mobile application which unites Masternodes coin that can gaining huge amount of reward easier and quite flexible in just only one application. It is a good new for all crypto lovers.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Advantage of Node-x is that Pos and mobile exchange was already  they are all in just 1 app so it is hassle free and  with this,Node-x will be the solution of currently problem facing of cryptoworld. This project is really promising and worth to support.
They're project is legal and safe. They're have a lot of experience in property investment. They provides products that benefit useful for developers and homebuyers.
Pages:
Jump to: