Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][PRESALE] Node-X Masternodes Reinvented POS+MN - page 9. (Read 1886 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think there's a big investors in this crypto currency exchange because of the wonder full platform explanation that's why people invest.
This project have Great Potencial.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think this project has the potential for future success, I think there's a big investors in this crypto currency exchange because of the wonder full platform explanation that's why people invest.
Activity: 28
Okay, but how is this coin different? Just another MN?
Activity: 224
With the use of the Node-X and its combination with artificial intelligence, it promises to be one of the best in the world of cryptocurrency. The first of it’s kind making it easy for the management of numerous POS tokens all in one app together with a Crypto-Fiat exchange system. Superb concept! I can say that there is a good future lies ahead of us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Node-x is a full node that keeps the full data of blockchain on real time.,it is also a revolutionary coin who aims to help users to manage their coins easily. Another interesting project that i will surely support.
Activity: 322
This is the most transparent project have ever seen . very focused and hardworking. I love it. These are great vision, mission and goal for a project. The mission is the one I admire the most. Definitely am investing in Node-X
Activity: 238
Masternode can accommodates a unique series of functions such as instant payments that allows node operators to vote on important
developments within the blockchain.
Activity: 571
No exchanges yet?
What price of this masternode?
Activity: 224
Node-X is a revolutionary POS coin with the main purpose of helping users easily manage their masternode coins in just one app not only Node-X coin but majority of Masternode coins. The Node-X app will enable users receive their MasterNode rewards directly on the app, thus reducing the stress of using multiple wallets or having to use a computer. Such amazing idea of concept that will be beneficial to every user.
Activity: 18
What a nice concept this team has made.. Creating just one app for all Masternode coin was indeed a nice idea.. It will bring more convenience for each and every user who have a Masternode coin.
Activity: 378
So the main purpose of this project is to help every user to manage their Masternode coins much easier using just one app and it is created not exclusively for Node-x coin but for all Masternode coins, in majority. What a great and amazing concept it have..
It is good to know that NODE-X is a mobile application which unites Masternodes coin that can gaining huge amount of reward easier and quite flexible in just only one application.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/node-x-22426 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Activity: 266
arab translation reserved
copper member
Activity: 8
I'm interested in this project who manage Masternodes coin. Your running pre-sale? do you have a referral system?

Hi, yes currently we do and we do referral sytem yes.Join our discord to more about it.
copper member
Activity: 8
Well your project have its own blockchain right? Can wr have the link for your wallet? Is it an app or a web wallet response asap.

Yes we do sir, wallet are on our github repo under releases, https://github.com/HashGravy/Nodex/releases
I'm interested in this project who manage Masternodes coin. Your running pre-sale? do you have a referral system?
Activity: 23
Well your project have its own blockchain right? Can wr have the link for your wallet? Is it an app or a web wallet response asap.
Activity: 571
Everyday a few new masternode coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
very intresting and very promising masternode coin... when presale?

Absolute crap, another masternode shitcoin.
muahahaha...agree.. but new accounts must shitpost for the thread to look more interesting and big Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: