Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][PRESALE] Node-X Masternodes Reinvented POS+MN - page 8. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Surely this will make it big since it's an all-in project- a mobile app, accepts multiple masternode coins, can be exchanged to fiat and has it's own unique exchange. How awesome!

Absolutely.. And I think this project was truely a promising one.. And I think the team behind this project is very capable on making Node-x coin a number 1 POS coin in the cryptoworld.
promising in its nature! With node x coin being a good substitue or main used coin in the future is a very good ideals in this market.
Activity: 378
Surely this will make it big since it's an all-in project- a mobile app, accepts multiple masternode coins, can be exchanged to fiat and has it's own unique exchange. How awesome!

Absolutely.. And I think this project was truely a promising one.. And I think the team behind this project is very capable on making Node-x coin a number 1 POS coin in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
POS (proof of stake)-it means that the coin is mineable and or can validate block transaction,and Node-x coin is a pos coin and has a promise to be the next big thing in Cryptoworld,as it has a great platform and hardworking team,no doubt this project will succeed!
Activity: 12
Really interesting project. I haven't quite grasped the full function of this ICO but I'm quite impressed with what I have seen so far. Kudos.

/@
    \ \
  ___> \
 (__O)  \
(____@)  \
(____@)   \
 (__o)_    \
       \    \

/@
    \ \
  ___> \
 (__O)  \
(____@)  \
(____@)   \
 (__o)_    \
       \    \
Activity: 224
This project will be very helpful to every users. Node-X Masternodes is a new project with a total blast in our crypto society. Making its own history to be known globally, definitely a must recommended for all crypto people. An innovative and unique concept that surely cathes big attention from many investors.
Activity: 322
Looking at their project they have the best that this market can offer nowadays the technology and the adaptations in the future it is quite unique. This project already gives good benefits to its users,and I also heard that they will have some updates and developments in the future. Good job.
Activity: 294
Activity: 238
This is a very good project setting a well defined goal and working hard to achieve it. A well correlating and beneficial vision mission and set goals, it's meant for all, success all the way. A wonderful project with innovative ideas, good luck!
I agree! Node-X is a good project that we are all need in our daily life. Using Node app it is enable you to add multiple coins but gives you the ability to manage every single coins you added you can also recieved and Exchange for Fiat currency.

It is indeed amazing that with Node-X, I can easily manage my masternode coins in just one app! Not only that. One can also add multiple masternode coins and what else is great about it? I can also exchange it to fiat currency!
This platform is very interesting.. You can see through this thread that the project is well presented, properly organized and meticulously created.. I can say that the people behind this project has put a lot of effort to give us an amazing concept like this.
indeed interesting with the way they present their motives and processes that can be very helpful for the project. With organizing the facts properly, the investors and the community can easily locate what they need to know in times of asking.
copper member
Activity: 161
VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://ubit.pw/
Discord: https://discord.gg/G7dwYad

Vote Node-X, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/

Activity: 378
This platform is very interesting.. You can see through this thread that the project is well presented, properly organized and meticulously created.. I can say that the people behind this project has put a lot of effort to give us an amazing concept like this.
Activity: 322
This is a very good project setting a well defined goal and working hard to achieve it. A well correlating and beneficial vision mission and set goals, it's meant for all, success all the way. A wonderful project with innovative ideas, good luck!
Activity: 6
Great vision, going through the project plan I see great potential for this project to succeed. I am happy to be part of this amazing project. I will keep telling more people to join also. NODE-X has always been the project I admire the most, very unique with good concept and Nice team.
Activity: 476
Looking forward to taking part in this ICO. I am really interested to know more about the platform,and
I Love the design of your website.The interface cathes an eye. I put high hope in the ICO!
wow a very interesting and promising masternodes coin project. by providing features that are useful for users of crypto of course this project will be a lot of devotees. the allocation of bounty offered is also very tempting and the rules that must be executed is also quite easy. hopefully promotional support from a team of professionals is able to make the project can run successfully as expected.
What a great platform to start with, with the right investors and partners to help build their market. It will be in no time that their success will be inevitable. Good to know that they also have a bounty program for us to participate in.
Activity: 571
What new in your masternode coin? Or it`s just a JAM = just another masternode?
This is another project which is very interesting to join in and watch over! Very distinct compared to others. Wishing the best of luck for this masternode coin project!
Activity: 364
wow a very interesting and promising masternodes coin project. by providing features that are useful for users of crypto of course this project will be a lot of devotees. the allocation of bounty offered is also very tempting and the rules that must be executed is also quite easy. hopefully promotional support from a team of professionals is able to make the project can run successfully as expected.
copper member
Activity: 8
Okay, but how is this coin different? Just another MN?

Its far different with other projects out there, we will have a masternode manager allowing other mn coins to be controlled via our app. Meaning you dont need to use multi wallet if you are a masternode enthusiast thus having different mn coins. Might have a good read on our whitepaper that will help sir Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: