Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 15. (Read 3502 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Well it is a good move to target the adult industry. More opportunities and more revenue you'll get by establishing this kind of project. I hope you have a good start ☺
Activity: 182
wow I was kinda surprise to see that there are sexy ICO going around the corner,,my friends will truly support this one,,I am excited to share this to them,
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I notice, that lately, there are quite a few projects, that develop the sexual industry.
maybe, it is strange, but now there is such a world, that there is no reason, why to wonder.
and these projects have a rather high rating.  Grin
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
Are you going to burn unsold tokens after the ICO? coz usually that's what other devs do coz it can help pumping the coin. Roadmap is decent and the project seems interesting. What is your soft cap and hard cap target?
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
the information about coin sales is pretty clear with a lot of hardcap and I do not see any softcap from this project, is that correct? and also how much is the price of coins when ICO starts?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
We could became an early bird for the bounty campaign of this project, since the starting date for the pre-ico still in the next few moments . That would be a good chance to get more stakes fro the bounty.
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added StasyQ ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/stasyq).

If you have any question about StasyQ ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 150
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 112
this project have a soft cap and hard cap target of total sale? if has any target?i hope that well planned for this project so that success will achieve it
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
What the bonus during ico?

We will start with bonus 45% on stage 1 and then reduce it on every 5% (Stage 1 - 1 ETH=14500)
Activity: 266
What the bonus during ico?
Thank you guys for support!
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
This is a very great project because it is the only platform as of now that offers Adult content.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
This is a project I have been following very closely and I just know that it is gonna meet my high expectations,the first project of it's kind.. Merging the adult industry on the blockchain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 143
Cool project! Adult content + Cryptocurrency! I can already see it being successful on its upcoming ICO. I also love the idea of "VR content" Cheesy
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
Our videos are featured on the most popular tubes!

Our videos are getting millions of views!

StasyQ is going revolutionise the adult industry with Crypto!

It's very surprising and along with cool that Crypto is related with adult industry . And also heard that you are now closed for any more new participants. Good luck with your ICO project. And very happy that someone has done something new with Cryptos.

Goodluck Guys Smiley
I like your vision and the fact that the business is operating for several years which is rare for ICOs. Good luck for the project, I am in!

Great to hear that! Join the whitelist to participate in stage 1 with great bonus!
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
I like your vision and the fact that the business is operating for several years which is rare for ICOs. Good luck for the project, I am in!
Pages:
Jump to: