Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 17. (Read 3502 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
this project thread is more explaining about the allocation of funds on each item developed, I see also clear information about the arrangement of coin sales plans with the price of coins that increase each stage of sales, I see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign, where I can see the thread from bounty?
Activity: 266
As far as I know, the access to your platform is limited in some countries. Will the limitations be lifted after the end of the ICO and switch to the blockchain?
Activity: 280
Hey. The third party sites get access to your audience, so what advantages does this option of connection to your platform give?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what an interesting topic. of course, someone is more interesting here than on investment platforms like the Safinus, for example  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Is it possible to receive income on StasyQ not on the platform’s tokens but in any other cryptocurrency? It seems to me that implementation of fiat could have a positive impact.
Activity: 169
What hard cap does the ICO of the platform have?
As mentioned in the picture of the Ann-Thread it should be 20,000 ETH.
At the current eth price, not so much, but enough for this project in my opinion.
Activity: 364
What hard cap does the ICO of the platform have?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Can other genres appear on yr platform? Or is such an option completely excluded?
Activity: 169
Interesting project. Read, that the project has a hard cap, but what about a softcap?
Is there anything like this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey. How long is it until the start of sales?
3 weeks exactly, so hurry up to land on the white list!
Activity: 98
Hey. How long is it until the start of sales?
Activity: 112
Hey. Arent you afraid that increase in the income of the models can lead to the decrease in the quality of the content?
On the contrary! I think that the more they earn, the more attention they will pay to the project.
Look: if in the past you had to make some efforts to generate some profit, there’s a possibility that now the videos will appear less often. 
But the quality wont become worst, right?
Most likely, it wont,  but you shouldn’t exclude such a possibility. Perhaps it’s better to harden the terms for the models?
The change of the format will allow to expand the range of the model significantly – now any girl that can produce qualitative product will be able to find her fans.
Yes, this is an advantage, bit I think that if they’re obliged to upload 1 video per 2 weeks, it wont have any negative impact.
Activity: 392
Hey. Arent you afraid that increase in the income of the models can lead to the decrease in the quality of the content?
On the contrary! I think that the more they earn, the more attention they will pay to the project.
Look: if in the past you had to make some efforts to generate some profit, there’s a possibility that now the videos will appear less often. 
Most likely, it wont,  but you shouldn’t exclude such a possibility. Perhaps it’s better to harden the terms for the models?
The change of the format will allow to expand the range of the model significantly – now any girl that can produce qualitative product will be able to find her fans.
Activity: 212
Hey. Can I order a private video with my own scenario for some number of tokens? It seems to me that this service will have certain demand.
Activity: 378
How are you gonna struggle against piracy? They damage the entire industry greatly.
Pages:
Jump to: