Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 19. (Read 3502 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Will the opportunity to pay for services with fiat money remain on the platform even after the switch to blockchain? It seems to me that some part of the audience isnt ready yet to use crytocurrencies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I know one good thing. Go to this site and read. I'm sure she will interest you. https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
Activity: 238
Hi. You say that it’s necessary to get rid of middlemen. Wont your platform be one of them?
StasyQ –  is more like a platform for interaction rather than a middleman.   
But it still will charge some commissions from the models and the producers.
Yes, of course, it’s necessary to have some funds to maintain the servers and pay the salaries to the employees.
Okay, than what’s the radical difference from the classical middlemen which the platform’s gonna struggle against?
The difference is the amount of costs – they will be less by decades of times and this will allow the models and the producers to increase their profit significantly.
Sounds quite good, buy I’d like to get sure myself. Where can  I find the table containing the info on the commissions within the platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi. You say that it’s necessary to get rid of middlemen. Wont your platform be one of them?
Yes, of course, it’s necessary to have some funds to maintain the servers and pay the salaries to the employees.
Okay, than what’s the radical difference from the classical middlemen which the platform’s gonna struggle against?
The difference is the amount of costs – they will be less by decades of times and this will allow the models and the producers to increase their profit significantly.
Activity: 107
In this project, professionals from different areas. The project has a high chance of success.
Activity: 5
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Another sex coin in the offers. certainly someone will have to guarantee funds as there may not be payment systems. Too early to judge but most adult projects comes with a fee.  A lot of people want to hide their identity while going tru adult project sites and this looks like making it simpler for them. You might as well get the models to market this for you since they’re directly involved. There are other platforms but something has to make this project stand out . maybe an incentive, let’s see as it goes.

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hi. What will be the minimum token price at the start of sales?
You can get 1.5k tokens for 1 ETH. Very profitable offer.
Activity: 98
Hi. What will be the minimum token price at the start of sales?
Activity: 406
Arent u afraid that the increase in the level of anonymity will be a breeding ground for distribution of illegal content?
Activity: 378
Will I have to link the wallet to yr platform or will I be able to replenish the account with the tokens directly from the exchanger?
Activity: 252
Hey. What’s the number of tokens put on the ICO?
70% of the total amount.
Hey. What’s the number of tokens put on the ICO?
Activity: 392
Do people that have already signed up for the portal receive any bonuses on the ICO? It seems to me that this would help to keep old user.
You say that the commissions will become much smaller than in case of use of standard payment methods. Could you please announce specific numbers?
Pages:
Jump to: