Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 18. (Read 3502 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey. How long is it until the start of the sales?
A little less than 3 weeks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hey. How long is it until the start of the sales?
Activity: 392
If the model leaves up to 90%of the income to herself, what happens to the remaining 10%? Are they spent on her promotion within the framework of the platform?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Are smart contracts used in all the areas of activities of StasyQ? If so, isnt it too expensive from the point of view of the budget?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. I’ve heard that the holders of large number of tokens have additional opportunities. Can you tell me more about them?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon.  What number of tokens is put on sale?
245 million. This should be enough for everyone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon.  What number of tokens is put on sale?
Activity: 336
Will models be able to buy a higher position in the rating for tokens? I don’t think it’s fair.
Hey. Do you think that it’s fair that the weight of the voice is linked to the number of tokens on the account?
Yes, it seems to me that the things are going just like they should to. Do you want to offer anything else?
Sure. I believe that the number of voices of all the platform’s participants should be equal.
It’ll be strange of the voice of a person who has one token on his account will be equal to the voice of someone who owns 10k tokens.
But it’ll be possible to be sure that the result of vote for the future model and location for video will be okay for most part of community.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. Do you think that it’s fair that the weight of the voice is linked to the number of tokens on the account?
Yes, it seems to me that the things are going just like they should to. Do you want to offer anything else?
Sure. I believe that the number of voices of all the platform’s participants should be equal.
It’ll be strange of the voice of a person who has one token on his account will be equal to the voice of someone who owns 10k tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
What’s the hard cap if your platform?
It’s 20k ETH, and it seems to me that it’ll be reached.
Activity: 266
I’ve learned that you’ve got a bounty program. Where can I get acquainted with its terms?
Hi. Perhaps you should spend more on marketing? It seems to me that the amount that you’ve allocated wont be enough.
What’s the hard cap if your platform?
According to yr WP, the use of platform excludes the possibility of block of banking account. Do you guarantee this?
Merit: 1
Hi bounty admin,
I'm sorry if posting of one's complain on bounty prohibited in this thread. I've tried all means to locate a forum I can directly throw my complain to but to no avail.

I checked my status on the spreadsheet for week 1 and having submitted my reports on the thread before the deadline, I'm seeing a question mark (?) in the status and no stakes was awarded. Pls, I need to know what went wrong or maybe a mistake from the bounty manager or whosoever is in charge.

Attached is my link to week 1 report. Thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32080668

Bitcointalk username: Omooba098
Spreadsheet: 145

Merit: 1
Hi bounty admin,
I'm sorry if posting of one's complain on bounty prohibited in this thread. I've tried all means to locate a forum I can directly throw my complain to but to no avail.

I checked my status on the spreadsheet for week 1 and having submitted my reports on the thread before the deadline, I'm seeing a question mark (?) in the status and no stakes was awarded. Pls, I need to know what went wrong or maybe a mistake from the bounty manager or whosoever is in charge.

Attached is my link to week 1 report. Thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32080668

Bitcointalk username: Omooba098
Spreadsheet: 145
Pages:
Jump to: