Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 24. (Read 3502 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hey. If the model uploads the video on her own, does she have to give some part of the income to the platform?
It seems to me that she does. Anyway, if there were no StadyQ, the model wouldn’t have an opportunity to make profit.
It just seems to me that the models will be divided to pros and amateurs, and competition will be tough.
Activity: 336
Hey. If the model uploads the video on her own, does she have to give some part of the income to the platform?
It seems to me that she does. Anyway, if there were no StadyQ, the model wouldn’t have an opportunity to make profit.
Activity: 294
Activity: 336
Hey. What’s the nominal rate of token?

You’ll get 10 000 tokens for 1 ETH, this means that 1 token = 0,0001 ETH
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. What’s the nominal rate of token?
Activity: 364
Voting will be conducted absolutely for all models and locations? Or will there be any exceptions?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Who will write questions for model interviews? It seems to me that you need to hire a couple of journalists for this.
Activity: 406
What is the nominal price of the token?
For 1 ETH you can get 10 thousand tokens, but I would advise buying them earlier, while discounts are in effect.
Activity: 364
What is the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 238
Will the blogs themselves be led by the girls themselves? I would not want that for them it was done by professional copywriters.
Activity: 210
Hello. Do you have a video exclusively for VR-devices? Just today, not everyone can afford them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hello. What determines the weight of my voice when choosing a model or location? I think that it should be tied to the number of tokens on the account.
Hello. How many tokens will be put up for sale?
245 million, so that should be enough for everyone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. How many tokens will be put up for sale?
Hello. How much of the profit for the views will the model or the content producer receive?
According to the WhitePaper, they can receive up to 90% of income. But it seems to me that this is too much.
Why? I think that such a move will attract a huge number of models to the platform.
Content also needs to be promoted and these costs go to StasyQ. Therefore, I advocate the introduction of a gradation system.
So, you want the revenue to depend on the number of views or on the popularity of the model as a whole?
I think that the most popular manufacturers and models should be tried to retain, offering favorable conditions, but 90% for each and every one is too much.
Hello. How much of the profit for the views will the model or the content producer receive?
According to the WhitePaper, they can receive up to 90% of income. But it seems to me that this is too much.
Why? I think that such a move will attract a huge number of models to the platform.
Content also needs to be promoted and these costs go to StasyQ. Therefore, I advocate the introduction of a gradation system.
So, you want the revenue to depend on the number of views or on the popularity of the model as a whole?
Pages:
Jump to: