Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 28. (Read 3502 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hi. Will it be necessary to pay for access to content in cryptocurrenceis only? Or will StasyQ accept fiat, too?
How will my cryptocurrency wallet be protected on the platform? Will anyone be able to access it without my knowledge?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Good afternoon. Why do you think that the models and producers will prefer to work with clients directly?

Because in this case there income will increase by tines. They wont have to pay a share to the studio anymore.

But the studio performs many important tasks, among which I’d like to highlight the promotion of the project.
Promotion costs will also reduce by times. You interact directly with the clients directly and it’ll be easier to take their interests.
But it’s necessary to find the clients in order to interact with them, it’s impossible without marketing.
In fact, the content which you’re talking about, will be niche so it’ll have its own audience and people ready to invest in new projects at the early stage.

So this would be like Agoda or Trivago where their clients can choose anything they are interested and just pay there directly? Or maybe like Uber and Grab? Marketing plays a very important role in every business so this may work well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello, what is the softcap, (and hardcap)?
Do you plan to burn unsold tokens after ICO (if there are some)?
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. Why do you think that the models and producers will prefer to work with clients directly?

Because in this case there income will increase by tines. They wont have to pay a share to the studio anymore.

But the studio performs many important tasks, among which I’d like to highlight the promotion of the project.
Promotion costs will also reduce by times. You interact directly with the clients directly and it’ll be easier to take their interests.
But it’s necessary to find the clients in order to interact with them, it’s impossible without marketing.
In fact, the content which you’re talking about, will be niche so it’ll have its own audience and people ready to invest in new projects at the early stage.
Well, I somehow haven’t thought about the early followers in this context. I wish the platform success! They’ll do well!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Merit: 10
Will there be any restrictions in the regard of quality of the content? Or will your platform have a full range of genres?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be issued?
350 million, but some part of them will remain for the team or will be allocated to promotion.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be issued?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. What about creation of your own payment system? It’d be possible to connect other sites of this industry to the StasyQ platform with its help.
Activity: 45
Russian translate reserved
Activity: 252
Hi. What will happen to tokens unsold?
They should be burnt, but, taking into account the theme of the project, there wont be many of them, if there will be any at all.
Activity: 252
Hi. What will happen to tokens unsold?
Activity: 96
Since there are many competitors in the market, you should have at least a selling point.  Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added StasyQ ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/StasyQ. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Pages:
Jump to: