Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 21. (Read 3502 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hey. What commission will yr platform charge from the income got with the help of translation? Some competitors charge up to 50%, I’d call it theft.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
StasyQ has a good idea but the real abscence for me is the incentive to use this over other such platforms

Sure crypto is nice and a buzz rite now but a big draw in effect in the crypto space is all parties being able to monetise their time and activity and we see this option being explored with a direct competitor of stasy.

When push comes to shove if there's several platforms offering similar services but one i can monetize my time in the process, i will .. almost certainly take that option.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. What’s the hard cap of this platform?
As far as I remember, it’s 20k ETH
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey. What’s the hard cap of this platform?
Activity: 106
such projects are mass? and in all the same thing. What are you different about? and that in your project unusual and new? sex is everywhere sex
Activity: 224
The users block the ads quite often. Wont this be an obstacle of development of yr platform?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Sure you have cleat aims. What average number of views are u planning to reach in the course of next several years?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. Will I be able to buy tokens for fiat?
No, the only payment method is ETH.
Activity: 70
Good afternoon. Will I be able to buy tokens for fiat?
Activity: 84
Can the consumer monitise their interactions through the platform or is the token purely a payment service?
Hey. Is the cost of the content recorded with the help of smart phone less by times than the cost of professional one? I think such approach is fair.
Activity: 280
Does a model have to pay for the interview? Or, on the contrary, she gets tokens each time when this interview is watched?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Can I send donations to the models in the real time mode? This tool works on other sites if similar line very well.
Will the models provide real info about them in the course of the interview? If these are just their images, the reputation of the platform can be damaged considerably.
Activity: 224
Hey. Do I have any devices in order to let the girl in the chat to see me? Or isnt such option provided?
Activity: 868
This kind of project actually has a lot of demand I guess and if placed properly. Who would not be happy to hide their identity from banks and unwanted sources and still continue to use the service and at the same time get paid. One of the focus areas should be interaction with models so that people are attracted to use this service compared to other ones in the market. Currently, this is one of the grey areas. Either it is not offered or the interaction is limited.

All the best for the project. Will keep an eye on it.
hey. What’s the hard cap of this token sale?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, it’s 20k ETH.
hey. What’s the hard cap of this token sale?
Activity: 392
Is it planned to develop VR-technology within the framework of the platform?
As far as I know due to WP, VR videos are already available for StasyQ users.
I know. I meant implementation of innovative technologies improving interaction with the models.
Do you mean some new video resolutions or even interactive options? I cant understand u.
I mean various smart toys that can be connected to VR chats since quite long ago. 
It seems to me that the users of this platform appreciate the opportunity to get satisfied by the esthetic beauty, this outlines StasyQ against the background of other sites for web-cam models.
Pages:
Jump to: