Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 29. (Read 3501 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. What’s the hard cap of this ICO?
Will third parties be able to distribute some metrics within the platform? Of course, only in cases, when this information is related to leads.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I think that competition on your platform will be extremely high. What tools for internal promotion do u offer?
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
How can I get free coins, whether any system bounty supplies for activity and advertising in the media, looks defiantly Smiley
Activity: 336
Hello. What’s the hard cap of this ICO?
Activity: 238
Will it be possible to use StasyQ to raise funds to record some particular film? For example, a filmmaker has an idea, but no studio wants to allocate money to its implementation.
Activity: 406
Hi. Are all the tokens issued put on sale?
No, only 70% are put on sale, but it should be enough for everyone.
Hi. Are u sure that the producers of content will approve its sharing? It’s more profitable for them when each user pays for access.
Activity: 224
It seems to me that the hackers can steal my data form blockchain. Will u be able to guarantee me 100% level of anonymity?
Activity: 205
where do I get the complete information of this project like the team from this project? this looks interesting

On our main page, we are going to add this information soon
Activity: 205

Hi! Tokens will be issued after contribution to the smart-contract will be made
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
It looks like a very good concept.
I would like to consider purchasing.
Activity: 364
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
where do I get the complete information of this project like the team from this project? this looks interesting
Good afternoon. If I need to see the history of my transactions, will it be possible? Or the data about is destroyed instantly?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
always love adult project Cheesy
I always stay in the adult room show and much fun on there we can tip model if i love her , but yes top up token makes it all tough .
I'm really looking forward to do that with crypto
Activity: 252
Hello. I cant understand, who guarantees receipt of funds if there’re no payment systems?
There’s no need in regulators ‘cause the user acquires the content directly from the producer.
What will it be necessary to pay the commission for? Logic suggests that the payments should be free.
Making transaction usually requires use of computing powers. That’s what u pay for.
It’s clear, thanx. Can anyone influence receipt of my payment?
Only u and the services suppliers. Moreover, only u and supplier will know about the deal.
Activity: 378
Hello. I cant understand, who guarantees receipt of funds if there’re no payment systems?
There’s no need in regulators ‘cause the user acquires the content directly from the producer.
What will it be necessary to pay the commission for? Logic suggests that the payments should be free.
Making transaction usually requires use of computing powers. That’s what u pay for.
It’s clear, thanx. Can anyone influence receipt of my payment?
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: