Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 22. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
one of the redirect nodes for TrollPlay movies was down.
Redirected to a different node.
All movies back online

ok Epyxz if staking is every 5 days ok! I thought it was every day staking. Thanks

No problem. Glad it was just a little miscommunication Smiley Have a great night. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

you only see coins in the stake when a stake is confirming. Look under the minting tab and it will show you your stake/mint info. Min stake time is 5 days and most stakes mature 7-10 days.
I am not in any way saying your not staking but from the screenshot I see no problem. Last stakes you had from screenshot were 5 days ago. You have 5,177 transactions and 47,572 tpay (again from screenshot). Have you looked at your inputs? If you have been staking that same chunk for all those 5,177 stakes your inputs are probably very tiny by now. Please let me know what you see in the minting tab as I would like to fix this if there is indeed a problem with staking.

(Again not saying that you are not having a problem but I have to gather info before i can jump in. and that requires all the blah blah stuff. Sorry)

ok Epyxz if staking is every 5 days ok! I thought it was every day staking. Thanks

you only see coins in the stake when a stake is confirming. Look under the minting tab and it will show you your stake/mint info. Min stake time is 5 days and most stakes mature 7-10 days.
I am not in any way saying your not staking but from the screenshot I see no problem. Last stakes you had from screenshot were 5 days ago. You have 5,177 transactions and 47,572 tpay (again from screenshot). Have you looked at your inputs? If you have been staking that same chunk for all those 5,177 stakes your inputs are probably very tiny by now. Please let me know what you see in the minting tab as I would like to fix this if there is indeed a problem with staking.

(Again not saying that you are not having a problem but I have to gather info before i can jump in. and that requires all the blah blah stuff. Sorry)

legendary
Hello EpyxZ i have update wallet but stake not work.

Is it showing coins under the minting tab?
Client is exact same as previous except for the word TrollPlay, diff background and a few placement nodes added.

Will check it out regardless. Thanks for the info Zerocom

Really great work.

btw. price is "skyrocking" atm.  Grin

Thanks. I will have to go check it out later.
On the phone with the service provider right now. Resolving a small issue. But should be good to go.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Really great work.

btw. price is "skyrocking" atm.  Grin
CPANEL for TPAYHOSTING  users

TPAYHOSTING.COM
purchased for Web Hosting Services.
WEB HOSTING for $TPAY should be available by EOD.

Waiting on funds from Private Investor to purchase new domain name.

Is it showing coins under the minting tab?
Client is exact same as previous except for the word TrollPlay, diff background and a few placement nodes added.

Will check it out regardless. Thanks for the info Zerocom
legendary

Setting up Web Hosting Services.
Added Cryptopia.co.nz to OP exchange listing.

Submitted to Coinmarketcap to add Cryptopia to TPAY's current exchanges

Coinmarketcap Updated coin with Cryptopia Exchange
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
i think this project is good....
but why its nit hit like purevidz
Outsiders Season 1 Complete Added and Tweeted.
(new content is propagating so please be patient as it may take a moment to start initially)

S01E01 Farrell Wine  
S01E02 Doomsayer
S01E03 Messengers
S01E04 Rubberneck
S01E05 Demolition
S01E06 Weapons
S01E07 Decomp of a Stuck Pig
S01E08 Its Good to be King
S01E09 Trust
S01E10 Day Most Blessed
S01E11 Mortar
S01E12 All Hell