Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 31. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes streaming very good...... you are very clever to make it and I am really impressed but I have hulu and netflix so I really don't need streaming. I want to kick peoples arses in Halo and earn me some Tpay ^^ I need to gather enough so I can spend my pos stake and not need to dig into my capital once there are some things I can spend Tpay on.

Hey Smiley What version of halo do you play or friends play? U name the version and I will setup a private server and if we get enough in there we will do TPAY tournies etc. Just let me know..

Will be setting up Halo Combat Evolved Server.

Great job !!

I am loving the site it looks really good. It is very attractive and works so well.

Adding maps to Halo Dedicated Server

Good can't wait ^^

We now have

Streaming movies.
More to be added soon

I have an idea. Allow users to vote the rating they believe a movie deserves and maybe a comment section to discuss the movie in question ? Though limit what you can see we don't want spoilers so perhaps comments is not a good idea I don't know. I think it is a much better idea to so the negative and possitive with everything so thats a negative but with sensible people it should be ok.

Then why not pay people who make a nice fair unbiased review of the movie ? Not a long review no spoilers just a few lines.
Activity: 994

Adding maps to Halo Dedicated Server

Testing Halo Combat Evolved Server
node3 is now synced and online
node3.trollpay.com
swapped to new node.
New node is currently syncing to network.
Yes streaming very good...... you are very clever to make it and I am really impressed but I have hulu and netflix so I really don't need streaming. I want to kick peoples arses in Halo and earn me some Tpay ^^ I need to gather enough so I can spend my pos stake and not need to dig into my capital once there are some things I can spend Tpay on.

Hey Smiley What version of halo do you play or friends play? U name the version and I will setup a private server and if we get enough in there we will do TPAY tournies etc. Just let me know..

Will be setting up Halo Combat Evolved Server.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

We now have

Streaming movies.
More to be added soon

Final Fantasy XI has been moved to new Server machine.
FFXIV is now back online

TrollPay,com back online.
Made a few changes to the site.
www.TrollPlay.com & www.TrollPay.com could go down off and on for the next hour.
Slowly Changing over images & giving the site a different look.
This will change over and over for a while.
Use will not be disrupted while changing the look.
Will be updating the face of the web site over the next week.
Larger Movie Covers will be added to Media and all stills will be changed to movie cover photo.
Over the next week I will be releasing a different version of the Movie Streamer & also the web site will start taking on a new look.

Please note that Face of the page may look strange as all Movie Covers are replaced with DVD cover photo.

I will be releasing The streaming app this week with the ability to search and stream any movie on TrollPlay.com (no scrubbing needed)

Android Streaming App started.

Coding has started on Android Gambling Game that uses TPAY. (I never said I wouldn't do android gambling :p just not on the web page)

60+ Movies added to
TrollPay.com
We now have over

Streaming movies.
More to be added shortly

we can download it ?

The most recent 250+ movies can be downloaded easily by clicking the down arrow on the video player.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

60+ Movies added to
TrollPay.com
We now have over

Streaming movies.
More to be added shortly

we can download it ?

60+ Movies added to
TrollPay.com
We now have over

Streaming movies.
More to be added shortly

Final Fantasy XI server currently being moved to new machine while memory issues are investigated.
How do I mint ? wallet says no suitable inputs were found

click the minting button on top of wallet & it will show minting info on your coins.
Minimum coin maturity is 5 days.

even if you have no suitable inputs to stake you can still see your coin minting progress & estimated pos mint per block on all your tpay.

sweet thanks I see 2 days so I have 3 more to go, thank you sir

Not a problem. Any questions or suggestions please feel throw them out there. Smiley
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
How do I mint ? wallet says no suitable inputs were found

click the minting button on top of wallet & it will show minting info on your coins.
Minimum coin maturity is 5 days.

even if you have no suitable inputs to stake you can still see your coin minting progress & estimated pos mint per block on all your tpay.

sweet thanks I see 2 days so I have 3 more to go, thank you sir
Pages:
Jump to: