Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 28. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Can someone guess what's wrong with my pc if even the games on this site such as http://www.trollpay.com/viewpage.php?page_id=13 dont play smoothly? (meaning 0.5-1sec 'hangs' every 2-5 seconds)... On the other side, i can 'surf' smoothly having 50+ tabs open with even some more demanding applications such as visual studio, some vpn/rdp connections smooth enough.
It is not the first time im experiencing some problems with this kind of games. Though while I always thought it would be my graphical unit, everything i can up date, is up to date... Any suggestions? Thanks

Have you updated your flash player? Those games are flash games so you may want to go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and see if theres an update for your flash plugin Smiley
Def sounds like a problem with flash though.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
Can someone guess what's wrong with my pc if even the games on this site such as http://www.trollpay.com/viewpage.php?page_id=13 dont play smoothly? (meaning 0.5-1sec 'hangs' every 2-5 seconds)... On the other side, i can 'surf' smoothly having 50+ tabs open with even some more demanding applications such as visual studio, some vpn/rdp connections smooth enough.
It is not the first time im experiencing some problems with this kind of games. Though while I always thought it would be my graphical unit, everything i can up date, is up to date... Any suggestions? Thanks
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
tpay could really use a better exchange
Why don't you get yobit to add the coin like this:

Spam the crap out of the troll box over and over till you banned then do it again and again. If lots of us do it they will get the message. Otherwise we carry on. They should add it then we stop spamming. So they don't add it then hello to trollbox spam.

You paid good money for something you deserve to get what you paid for. As much as I love yobit there service is not great and its not cool.

Trust me it is upsetting that I have multiple premium requests in and holders that wan't it added.

Please though don't spam trollbox up. Another developer thought he could push yobit into submission a while
back and yobit retaliated back by freezing one of the developers most valuable coins at the time and in doing
so turned his coin into a 1 sat dust coin. (coin has since been unfrozen, but only after developer had to
publicly tell his users not to spam there trollbox).

We will get added eventually.
I feel so bad for saying eventually to you all.

I know yobit's admin checks messages here occasionally. I have chatted with him here in the past so I will
send him a pm. (literally user name is Yobit )

Nice, i like the new wallet.

You write still lame, maybe for some guys, but you are working on this coin and not only blabla like from 98% of the devs.

I like the new wallet.

And the Trollwall is awesome  Shocked and unique.  Shocked

Thanks Smiley I am actually coding a map editor for the TrollWall right now. Designing the map by hand is just a headache :p
The map it's currently running was just a small test to add independent blocks for custom tiling and to add collision
detection for independent blocks. Still lots of artifacts on movement, walls touching etc.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Nice, i like the new wallet.

You write still lame, maybe for some guys, but you are working on this coin and not only blabla like from 98% of the devs.

I like the new wallet.

And the Trollwall is awesome  Shocked and unique.  Shocked
New windows TrollPlay wallets out. NON MANDITORY

New Graphics (Still lame)
Added extra placement nodes.
Changed TrollPay to TrollPlay
Wallet still uses same data folder as TrollPay (So no need to worry about moving wallet.dat etc)

TrollPlay W32
TrollPlay W64
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
EpyxZ why yobit not add tpay?

Yobit supposidly has over 60 coins to add. Our oldest Premium request is almost 2 months
old & we have put in a total of 4 total(using same btc code for each). We should be coming
close to getting added. Yobit did not add any coins last week from what i can see. As we
all know yobit does everything on it's own time & by its own rules.

ok thanks

Yobit supposidly has over 60 coins to add. Our oldest Premium request is almost 2 months
old & we have put in a total of 4 total(using same btc code for each). We should be coming
close to getting added. Yobit did not add any coins last week from what i can see. As we
all know yobit does everything on it's own time & by its own rules.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
DEV, i can post information about tpay in the Russian segment of the bitcointalk forum. This will increase the user base.
Are you A Graphic or Multimedia Designer? Need a Job? You may be in luck.
TrollPlay will be contracting Graphic & Multimedia Designers for an upcoming TPAY project.
More info in the coming weeks. So brush up on your skills if your interested in possibly
working for or doing contractual work for TrollPlay.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Troll wall never glitched for me. Why are you walking right against the wall anyway. Yes I know ifyou walk into the wall it clips and you can see through it. You not suppose to be doing that anyway.

Just to remind, there is one more exchange with TPAYs listed on it (link above). @EpyxZ - you may consider to add it on first page of this thread.

Hey Sorry about that, I thought I added it to the OP but apparently I just forgot about it :/ . It's now in the OP. Thank you for reminding me. Smiley

Ya, theres a lot of bugs like if u walk face into the wall and it is not a boundary wall u can see the wall behind it.
If I can't get it all fluid I will go another rendering route. I also would like to add the walking bob camera effect,
but with all the artifacts that occur at the moment it would just make it a complete mess. :p

But in NO way is this even close to a final version. But unfortunately after I create a new map and add tagging
I am switching back to the Streaming app so I can release a version that you can search and stream ALL movies
at TPAY with. I just have many projects for TPAY going and have to swap time between them occasionally so that
everything moves forward and not just 1 particular thing.

Thank you for pointing the above out though. I appreciate the feedback. This isn't just my stuff but everyone who
hold's tpays & honestly anyone who want's to give constructive feedback.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Ok I couldn't sleep. So i got on and solved some of my independent tile collision problems.

Finished some of the collision detection for independent tiles.
Map & textures are generic but you can no longer walk through independent wall tiles.

There lags at the junction of the walls - they are bent at 90 degrees

We take two steps to the wall:

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
found TPAY listed on another exchange TradeSatoshi.com link to the market: https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=TPAY_BTC
it is not the biggest one, but better more then less places to trade.

Just to remind, there is one more exchange with TPAYs listed on it (link above). @EpyxZ - you may consider to add it on first page of this thread.
Ok I couldn't sleep. So i got on and solved some of my independent tile collision problems.

Finished some of the collision detection for independent tiles.
Map & textures are generic but you can no longer walk through independent wall tiles.

Today after about a month of bringing in some of the Free Movie user base Alexa ranking is

Global Rank 2,102,404
United States Rank 284,700

Less than 2 days later (today)

Global Rank 1,917,560
United States Rank 239,557

It's only Alexa and were not moving at lightning speed but were moving. We will add a few hundred more movies of different languages then move on to another demographic.

Please remember that we are gaining this ground with 0 hype. We are grabbing users and there telling there friends. And there not Crypto users so it's not a user base
that will jump ship if the coin drops 50 sat. (But well spoon feed them for profits soon enough)

It's going to get interesting once we move on to a new demographic.

Ugh lots of spaced lines and just babble blah blah. but I havent updated really so :p

I will compile a new version of the wallet to reflect the name TrollPlay for now until I get a poll up and we officially vote if were changing to a new name & what that name will be.
Wallet will only have new Full Name change, Graphics & 5 more hardcoded nodes. It will not be mandatory update just seed & cosmetic.

I will compile & update the git tomorrow.
Hey guys sorry that I havent posted any updates today. Have been trying out loads and loads of different things for the 3d wall. The demo wall is a maze game Tongue I will be putting up a new version monday/tuesday that does not replicate the entire wall structure with the same tile so that all tiles can be tagged with different names/images etc.

Later version's will have a better look instead of a generic 3d look & allow multiple users to interact within the environment. Please everyone remember that this is just going to be a roamable
3D map of users who hold or have held TPAY.

The current Map will be gone this week and replaced with a new tagging map & tile changes.. Once I put the temporary Wall online with the independent tiles I will return to a few of my other TPAY projects.
Pages:
Jump to: