Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 34. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
my opinion
- change the logo
- It also turns off a potential investor when you're promoting something in your signature besides your project.
Hi, just some ideas : Tpay
I think keeping the word PLAY would be smart
Tricks Play
Tomato Player 《《 pretty cool
My idea
change the name and the logo
Name: EnTertainmentPay (because the ticker will be not change = Tpay)
and we need a really nice logo
after that we can start the twitter campaign

You guys got some good names already rolling. I fully agree that the logo & name need to be changed.
I will definitely be changing my signature soon as I completely agree that it is a turn off to possible investors.

Keep feedback and idea's rolling whenever you guys have them. I am open to pretty much everything.
If you guys have Idea's on programs to write or implement TPAY into let me know. The world is a huge place with endless possibilities.
(Or programs that will use any coin. We can code for other coins, but we always have to have them come back to TPAY in the end)

(Off and on, the wife is making me have a movie day with her :p) so not ignoring the thread or any of you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
My idea

change the name and the logo

Name: EnTertainmentPay (because the ticker will be not change = Tpay)

and we need a really nice logo

after that we can start the twitter campaign
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hi, just some ideas : Tpay

I think keeping the word PLAY would be smart

Tricks Play

Tomato Player 《《 pretty cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
my opinion
- change the logo
- It also turns off a potential investor when you're promoting something in your signature besides your project.
legendary

+1

i also was a big Vidz Supporter and hold not a little amount of it, because i was believing in the coin, but the coin is dead imo, the dev is gone and it will dying.

So index their site imo,.

You will respect "thiefs"Huh?
The devs are thiefs imo and gone with the ico money, so i will never respect them!!!

The respect was more for it's community than it's developers.  I did not want to be one to take from what investors are investing into if that makes sense.

Yeah but what is left from the community? A quarreling heap.

The community is after that big boom broken, it has nothing more to do how the community was before the thiefs leave the boat imo.

+1

i also was a big Vidz Supporter and hold not a little amount of it, because i was believing in the coin, but the coin is dead imo, the dev is gone and it will dying.

The devs are thiefs imo and gone with the ico money, so i will never respect them!!!

The respect was more for it's community than it's developers.  I did not want to be one to take from what investors are investing into if that makes sense.
legendary

Now this is a definite community decision.

Should ALL of the Vidz movies be indexed into our movie section? Or should we continue to show them respect and not touch there movies?
It is what the movie section is for. Movies and other peoples content is what keeps us safe.

So what do you guys think? Should we index there site? We are only currently using movies to build a user base so.

I wont do anything until I get feedback on what others think.

fuck VIDZ.

I was one of their biggest supporters but the way they went about things with their split personality dev and the way they made sure to get the BTC

released before supposedly splitting up....... Roll Eyes

also those mad hyping attempts from newbie accounts like devilsadvokat....

I say index their whole site.

Fuck em.

PS: I do realize that I am just new to this community and that other members might hold different opinions and I respect that.

RAnt oVer!!

+1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

Should ALL of the Vidz movies be indexed into our movie section? Or should we continue to show them respect and not touch there movies?
It is what the movie section is for. Movies and other peoples content is what keeps us safe.

So what do you guys think? Should we index there site? We are only currently using movies to build a user base so.

fuck VIDZ.

I was one of their biggest supporters but the way they went about things with their split personality dev and the way they made sure to get the BTC

released before supposedly splitting up....... Roll Eyes

also those mad hyping attempts from newbie accounts like devilsadvokat....

I say index their whole site.

Fuck em.

PS: I do realize that I am just new to this community and that other members might hold different opinions and I respect that.

RAnt oVer!!

Me is Cute
would you consider renaming it to something more "mainstream" in the future?

because "troll" within the name might put some people off?

Just wondering.

cheers
It was also my thinking, something maybe like Entertainment Base or something like that.

I completely understand. The domain & coin name (NOT TICKER) can & will be changed down the road. Troll has already put a taint on this project that it should have never had.

Finally INPUT. Developing solely on my own idea's is boring as hell. Hopefully you guys will stick around and throw up idea's and continue with constructive criticism Smiley

So the Ticker "Tpay" will not be changed, so i searched for some Names.

Maybe something like that?

EnTertainmentPay
TrafficPay
TVPay

EnTertainmentPay certainly stands out.....

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Will this coin be on Cryptopia soon
legendary

Just wondering.

cheers
It was also my thinking, something maybe like Entertainment Base or something like that.

I completely understand. The domain & coin name (NOT TICKER) can & will be changed down the road. Troll has already put a taint on this project that it should have never had.

Finally INPUT. Developing solely on my own idea's is boring as hell. Hopefully you guys will stick around and throw up idea's and continue with constructive criticism Smiley

So the Ticker "Tpay" will not be changed, so i searched for some Names.

Maybe something like that?

EnTertainmentPay
TrafficPay
TVPay

Just wondering.

cheers

legendary

Just wondering.

cheers

Me is Cute

Just wondering.

cheers
How useful is TPAY currency?

Huh

How useful is any of the currency your currently trading besides BTC? At the moment it sits like every single other coin that is in these ANNS.
The only difference is that I am not telling you there is some glorious plan and were all going to be millionaires. People can choose to be part
of the project or not.

You have idea's for TPAY use? Put them out there. All input is welcome. Right now we are building a user base to market to down the road.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How useful is TPAY currency?

Huh
Hopefully those who have mailed there un happiness with my release of the demo program understand that I am not going to hold off on public development to boost possible coin price. Again as I have stated many MANY times. I have put in 3x Paid premium requests (all with same btc code) the oldest is WAY over a month old now. I cannot force yobit to add us before another coin. And I am sorry to say that I will NOT do an EXCLUSIVE request. Paid Premium has already been sitting for WAY over a month.

For those who keep mailing me on yobit & private e-mail if you wan't it on yobit NOW then do an exclusive add request yourself.
If you want a project and a developer that is more interested in what exchange he is on rather than his project PLEASE MOVE ALONG.
Surely you wan't to get on yobit to dump & I WILL NOT PAY FOR YOU TO DO IT!

We all love free Smiley I know I wasn't referring to this forum or any of the people here. I was referring more to the people that look for free movies, games etc. Smiley (outside of crypto)

I really like your ideas.

Trollplay will be very big this year i have the feeling.

btw. at these low price we can easy buy 10 or 20% of the total amount of the coin for some twitter, signature campaigns.

Hopefully this will be a good year for everyone that holds/will hold TPAY. I should have some updates to everything within the next few days and possibly releasing the a non scrubbing version of the movie viewer that. (just to put the app out so people can watch ALL the movies at TrollPlay.com via the app). Anyways today seems to be the day the wife is sick of me on the computer. So :/

legendary
Can you explain your marketing behind getting the "user base"?

Not sure exactly what you mean but of course I will spew some info since i rarely get an actual questions in here if any responses at all :p

(First the TrollPlay.com (trollpay.com) site that everyone see's is temporary. The site will have games & movies etc but what is there is not perm)
Marketing has not started at all yet. What we will spoon feed the user base is still up in the air. I have a few idea's about slowly spoon feeding TPAY & crypto to
the user base by the gradual introduction of services that accept TPAY.

This is the honest truth in a nutshell on the marketing behind getting the demographic.

It's all about the money. Yes I want to create something that we can draw a particular demographic in because they are more likely to mine,trade or attempt to get into
crypto because they can make money. And WE want to be the ones that open the door to crypto for them with the FREE sign drawing them in.
I am not trying to do some noble thing and help introduce the world to crypto. I am trying to create a user base that we can market too and all of us can make money for years to come from :p

TrollPlay & TPAY can be rebranded a year down the road if we need to.  Anyways post probably doesnt make sense. wife is nagging. i'll try and make more sense later

I really like your ideas.

Trollplay will be very big this year i have the feeling.

btw. at these low price we can easy buy 10 or 20% of the total amount of the coin for some twitter, signature campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: