Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 40. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

I think you should ignore Yobit for now, they will add when they feel like adding.

We should concentrate more on Bittrex now Smiley.  With community support we can get it added. Everyone please send your add request to [email protected].

Bittrex is like $5k for them to just think about listing a coin. Not that I don't want this to end up on a larger exchange but currently we all have to agree TPAY just doesn't make the cut for Bittrex.
But if the community wants to attempt to get it added I am on board with that too :p Like I said this is not just my coin. Everyone that has any TPAY has a say in the direction of this project.

I know that loads and loads of people scream that yobit sucks this and that but the true fact is that yobit has a great trader base for low valued alt-coins. Yes the markets get manipulated quite often and there are the wallet maint problems but all in all yobit does have a good trader user base.
Coinexchange has some good traders but from the looks of the TPAY market on coinexchange theres only a few people trading it there. A few that are willing to raise the price and a few that seem to be trying to force price drop for accumulation. I am not saying anything bad about Coinexchange.io at all.
I have made quite a bit of btc trading new coins at coinexchange in the past and there support is excellent. But theres not enough users online at any given time for TPAY to have any diversity in those trading it. On yobit the second a coin begins to blink and people see volume and price gain Anything can happen.

Ok, so I am pushing on, my right hand is so much more usable now so typing/coding is so much easier.

BUT my eye OMFG. Heres the newest HELL to plague my life. Even with my eye jacked and that I can barely see I will continue on. Theres no Sick days in crypto :p

Just figured I would show you guys more hell that is my life as of recent. Anyways back to TPAY and coding. L8trz all Smiley
Yobit Added coins today. Seems as 3 Exclusives and 1 wtf knows what coin. Another day yobit goes past the Premium add request for TPAY. Sorry everyone. I have submitted tickets, written Yobit here etc and still NOTHING. If your bored put a ticket in, write Yobit here etc.

Back to coding (OMFG you guys should see my eye now, I swear this is why I dont go to the doctors. went with a broken hand, come out with a completely jacked eye :p)
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Diff on chain is currently being reduced.
All rewards for the next week for chain pushing will be donated to Daffadile. Payment will be directly from pool.

Each week a new holder will be selected to receive weekly chain push rewards. Please note these rewards are not HUGE, But I will be paying for the hash so its 100% free to the person who gets the weekly push rewards.

Occasionally larger amounts of hash have to be applied to the chain in order to reduce large diff's. These larger hash rentals will be for limited time to reduce large diff's and will then reduce to around 1-5m after dif is lowered.

Please note to those still mining TPAY. Putting a large amount of hash on TPAY currently will not net you any more of a daily reward than 1m of hash will and in most cases a large hash will reduce your daily reward by around 70%. so it's just not worth it.

The Current reward of .1 for POW was left for low hash miners to have something to constant mine.And for the chain to be force pushed if no POS blocks have been solved in a reasonable amount of time.

TrollPay.com will continue to keep 1-25m hash on the chain to keep it constantly moving at my expense. Rewards will be paid to a different TPAY user/holder each week directly from the mining pool.

Awww !!! Thank you <3

I am so honoured yay !!!

Lol when I saw my stakings a few hours ago I was looking at the chain push rewards and was thinking to myself why have my stakings gone insane ?? Thanks guys. Long live Trollpay !!

Oh guys seriously stack up on trollpay now. The pos is low yes I understand this but think about it. It is not a bad thing. You invest early now and you pos stake later and stake multiple Tpay per day !! By that time Tpay is worth much. Remeber to bare in mind that Tpay staking will be higher than the pow rewards as pow is a mere 0.1 and if you have let us say 100k coins you will be pos staking at an insane rate much faster then you will with pow but you will only be in that nice position if you invest now !!

Stop wasting your time and money and bs coins. I can show you this coin is good, it is not an opinion but fact. My net value has increased by over 16 fold so please go show me some shitty ass coins that can do that ? People are idiots but I am ok with that since i have just benefited greatly off of the stupidity of others.

If we look a the sell buy graphs you will see Tpay was at a mere 15 satoshi then jumped and stayed near 135-150 for a while then people woke up and bought some now it is 300 satoshi buy 450 sell. No liez my mom has a friend who has a legit retarded brother (I am not being mean he is an awesome person) yet even he was asking "But if the graph is up afterbeing down that is good right" I then explained to him that he has more intelligence then over half this community. So what is other peoples excuse ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I Am a bounty hunter
Any Translate bounty ? Cheesy

Indonesian Language PM Me
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
No coins seem to be added today to yobit. Premium payment code still sitting waiting for them to take it and add TPAY.

Voting @ c-cex is open
Voting @ novaexchange is open.

Hopefully Yobit cashes out the btc yobit code and adds TPAY, I am sorry to everyone that yobit has taken So long to the point that I have sent in a paid premium add 2x times so far along with the countless  free add requests from you all and others.
have one throuble with Yobit - wallet may be to do on maintenance at start - as is always the case at Yobit .. :-(
No coins seem to be added today to yobit. Premium payment code still sitting waiting for them to take it and add TPAY.

Voting @ c-cex is open
Voting @ novaexchange is open.

Hopefully Yobit cashes out the btc yobit code and adds TPAY, I am sorry to everyone that yobit has taken So long to the point that I have sent in a paid premium add 2x times so far along with the countless  free add requests from you all and others.
TPAY is up for voting on PosWallet.com if you use them throw it a free vote. https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I appreciated if see a Dev who is always active in providing news updates and explained the mission of the project that has been created and developed.
Great jobs EpyxZ !  Smiley
Diff on chain is currently being reduced.
All rewards for the next week for chain pushing will be donated to Daffadile. Payment will be directly from pool.

Each week a new holder will be selected to receive weekly chain push rewards. Please note these rewards are not HUGE, But I will be paying for the hash so its 100% free to the person who gets the weekly push rewards.

Occasionally larger amounts of hash have to be applied to the chain in order to reduce large diff's. These larger hash rentals will be for limited time to reduce large diff's and will then reduce to around 1-5m after dif is lowered.

Please note to those still mining TPAY. Putting a large amount of hash on TPAY currently will not net you any more of a daily reward than 1m of hash will and in most cases a large hash will reduce your daily reward by around 70%. so it's just not worth it.

The Current reward of .1 for POW was left for low hash miners to have something to constant mine.And for the chain to be force pushed if no POS blocks have been solved in a reasonable amount of time.

TrollPay.com will continue to keep 1-25m hash on the chain to keep it constantly moving at my expense. Rewards will be paid to a different TPAY user/holder each week directly from the mining pool.
TrollPay.com will soon be accepting wallets/bootstraps of legit developer coins for distribution along with Node hosting.
These services will be the first to accept TPAY as a payment option and should be available in the next few days.

A percentage of all TPAY spent on services will be BURNT. Exact percentage has yet to be determined.

Now that my hand is becoming more usable I am able to somewhat see again I am able to code more.
TrollPay.com will continue to build on what it already contains and to add NEW features and things to do.

TrollPay.com has brought in a friend to begin adding web based games to TrollPay.com.

More exciting news in the next coming weeks. We have been noticed and are getting some feedback from a large web based game provider with the possibility of exclusively hosting some of there releases.

Again to all TPAY holders, IDEA's IDEA's. We are being noticed. It's time to reach and grab for as many internet lurkers as we can.
hmmm... Perhaps I should make my own faucet but i wonder how much traffic it will get....
I guess free hosting and domain will be fine with a small amount of traffic. More brand awareness xD
Simple Bare Bone image viewer for Tipper Stenographer created and added to www.trollpay.com downloads.
As TrollPay Tipper / Stenographer is created each barebone piece will be available for download.
Please note that the pieces that become available are NOT the finished product nor do they represent the product in even a visual manner.
Eh programming... How ? it is not like there is a guide for cryptocoin programming. How can I learn ? I wouldn't even know where to start. I have no idea how some of these idiots Devs make a coin when their brain barely works.

Will you put up the faucet again ?

Interaction with the wallet can be done quite a few different ways. Some can be quite complicated for sure. I will have to explain a little more in detail later on, theres lots of posts I want to do and lots of code I want to begin on. (I can finally use the mouse with my right hand, cant type worth crap with it as the fingers are still pretty lame lol). And I went and got something for my eye. Hopefully i didnt come home with something new this time :p ..

About the Faucet. I am going to PM you real quick and after I get the info needed I will post about how FREE tpay will be given away from now on. Smiley

Eh programming... How ? it is not like there is a guide for cryptocoin programming. How can I learn ? I wouldn't even know where to start. I have no idea how some of these idiots Devs make a coin when their brain barely works.

Will you put up the faucet again ?
For a long time I thought you were tillkoeln but now I know who you are. Care to guess what I know?

Your pretty funny. What are you going to do? or tell everyone? I'm pretty curious.

I am currently working on a photo tipping app (Yep idea taken from another coin that seems to have abandoned its project).

TrollPay Photo Tipper will be a simple way for people to donate to artists without having to follow a billion links or get this coin or that coin.

TrollPay Photo Tip tagger
will embed what type of coin the artist accepts as tips and his donation address and portfolio information into the artists photo's.

TrollPay Photo Tipper
Will run either in the background or foreground checking each new image displayed via chrome/firefox/ie etc.
Once TrollPay Tip markers are detected the photo will be tagged via watermark that it has tipping information.
This information will be view-able and include such things as Artists information, portfolio link, donation address & coin type.
If the user has a coin wallet that is associated with the Artists preferred donation type and the user wants to tip the artist the user will be prompted with a few choices. Like if the user would like to allow TrollPay Photo Tipper to process the donation. (Trollpay Photo Tipper RPC call or command line to the wallet/daemon). How much they would like to donate etc.

This is currently a work in progress so there will be many features that can be added.

TrollPay.com is not just MY site, its every single coin holders site. Input is always appreciated and accepted, I may not always like it or crap even respond to it, but I am not here to make a 1 sat piece of shit coin that has one purpose in the world. I will NOT create a different coin for 50 different things.

I am sorry that I repeat this throughout the thread but I feel very strongly that any coin should not just have 1 purpose and if that purpose fails or becomes obsolete the coin's direction should shift to a new goal. There are literally thousands of coins out there that have one huge plan and people invest and invest then poof there goes the coin and the chain yet the dev is in a new thread with his new coin gaining supporter after supporter.

I also encourage holders and anyone that reads this thread with programming knowledge to create your own app that uses TPAY or any ALT COIN. The world of crypto is not meant to be controlled by the developer of the coin.  You make an app that has a use and can make its source public for the community to sift through and I will add your program to trollpay.com.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: