Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 37. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Dev, i want to know how much is left of coins premain? It is necessary to know the investors.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Thats great news, Trollplay sounds great.

Maybe write some more at the heading, that the coin has a video /streaming / entertainment plattform when you change it to Trollplay.

btw. is it possible that also Trollplay user can add some movies and then get a little bounty for it?

Ya, I actually already have the option to submit video & other links but just have not enabled it. It's actually going to be one of the features that gets turned on when we bring crypto to the user base. The user will be paid for accepted submission & unique views or a formula thereof . Unique views payment will be rewarded weekly or or bi-weekly as to limit misuse of the system. (All unique hits for tor queried tor exits will be null to reduce tor abuse for higher view reward.).

Awesome, keep ongoing the good work.

I buyed a ton of altcoins, but you are the 1% of 99% who is working honestly on your coin and who has something real to offer, not only a piece of paper and blabla.

I think this coin will reach easy a 1 million dollar marketcap, atm. this coin is at 10k Dollar.

With all these awesome updates and yobit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Maybe write some more at the heading, that the coin has a video /streaming / entertainment plattform when you change it to Trollplay.

btw. is it possible that also Trollplay user can add some movies and then get a little bounty for it?

Ya, I actually already have the option to submit video & other links but just have not enabled it. It's actually going to be one of the features that gets turned on when we bring crypto to the user base. The user will be paid for accepted submission & unique views or a formula thereof . Unique views payment will be rewarded weekly or or bi-weekly as to limit misuse of the system. (All unique hits for tor queried tor exits will be null to reduce tor abuse for higher view reward.).
legendary

I sent a free request to yobit here https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

I want to make a request for coinmarketcap, but i cant find this

"Please provide a URL that shows the publicly available supply of coins in real time. These are coins that are not held by the creators or private investors. ***Required for market cap ranking*** "

Can you say me where i find this link?

When you want also to make request for trollpay coin here you can do it

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/formResponse

btw. i find the name trollplay a lot better then trollpaycoin.

Submitting to coinmarketcap right now for everyone Smiley

Ya, I agree.

On a note that has to do with the domain name. I submitted a ticket to yobit informing them that if TrollPay was an issue to list it as TrollPlay.
This was done in case they are holding off on the listing because of the name trollpay. So now there is no reason for them not to list it monday
Now I officially have done all I am willing to do for yobit to list us.
So soon we will be TrollPlay :p K, little break time then I am back to it Smiley
have a great day everyone.
legendary
I sent a free request to yobit here https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

I want to make a request for coinmarketcap, but i cant find this

"Please provide a URL that shows the publicly available supply of coins in real time. These are coins that are not held by the creators or private investors. ***Required for market cap ranking*** "

Can you say me where i find this link?

When you want also to make request for trollpay coin here you can do it

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/formResponse

btw. i find the name trollplay a lot better then trollpaycoin.
First Redirection Domain purchased Keeping with the TPAY ticker in case full coin name needs to be re-branded to TrollPlay.

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes it makes sense. I have noticed many time people who sell first do so at a good profit. When Tpay hit the exchange I should have sold everything then rebought it back plus 30%. I know it is not good to having dumping as soon as the market is over but if you don't then you miss out. I should try it. But then I will buy back what I dumped and more. So imagine dumping 100 Tpay then later buying 100000 with the profits.
Tpay on Nova! Congrat DEV

Thank you for letting everyone know VladimirN Smiley

OP Updated.

Dude. Go look at novaexchange trade history for tpay. Wtf is going on there ? There buys as 15 k satoshi and near there. Bow it is 211buy.
The last market was similar to this one as well so what happened ?

The online user base at any given time isn't large enough to create any form of constant buying frenzy.
Also pretty much the second any new coin hits the market the first person to put a sell up USUALLY but not always can get like 100000% because theres someone afraid there going to miss out and have to buy even higher in 5 seconds.  I Personally believe that any new coin listed should have a public view only market to start. like lining up for the horse races just no one actually buy or sell but can place orders. This way there would be NO possible instant first on the market over priced coins. I just looked at the history and wtf. Ya that is why i think there should be a short period that no one can actually trade but are allowed to set orders etc. .987 btc from someone who bought less than 10k of TPAY. (not saying tpay wont ever be worth that price. )

I can't put a price on TPAY so I honestly can't say if it was wise or not. All I can say is what I repeat over and over. TrollPay.com & TPAY will continue to move forward regardless if this hits 1 sat or 50000 sat. I understand that people are probably thinking there is no way that this site is going to last. Especially one that plays movies. Your right. The movies will not last forever. But even if in 3 months TrollPay.com has to move away from movies to something else to keep drawing in a userbase we will still have a user base that we have cataloged and sorted so we know what type of content to provide to keep them telling there friends and coming back.  

Soon we will begin to spoon feed TPAY and crypto to the viewer base. This is something that I will discuss HERE IN THREAD not on fucking slack or some shit like that. This is where TrollPay.com & TPAY started. And until bitcointalk says "leave", this is where all conversation pertaining to TPAY and TrollPay.com will be.

Anyways I have no idea if that makes any sense. :p
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

OP Updated.

Dude. Go look at novaexchange trade history for tpay. Wtf is going on there ? There buys as 15 k satoshi and near there. Bow it is 211buy.
The last market was similar to this one as well so what happened ?
Ok someone here stole my wallet I know it :p WTF lol. And no I havent been an insane person and looking this entire time, i gave up for quiet a while :p
Ugh, u know your an addict when relaxing is still working :/

I will be purchasing 1 or more domains and redirecting them to TrollPay.com for more exposure whenever I can find my damn wallet :p
Hope it's ok with everyone I am taking the day off :p

(well lets be real here. this entire thread is basically me just archiving my progress)

I'm sure I will do something today. Too much data & info for 1 person to take in let alone take a day off :p

OP Updated.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
TrollPay.com now has 280 streaming movies.

Only been adding off and on today when I get the time.
Added today as of right now.

10 Russian Movies
4 English Movies.

TrollPay has over 250 Movies now.

All newly added Russian movies seem to be being viewed. So far so good.

Russian Federation
4 movies added.

(ok so Yobit BTC giveaways will resume also. so make sure to watch Yobit trollbox for your chance to claim 10k sat Free throughout the day every day.)
Alright everyone. Again sorry that TPAY didn't get added.
I put in support ticket asking wtf (should be answered in about 5 years). I will check trollbox on the daily for Warden or Blacksmith.
TPAY Will get added. All of us that have traded at yobit over the last year know that Yobit does things it's own way, unfortunately.

But I am not going to worry about exchanges right now. I mean nothing bad about that, but TPAY is nothing without everything
that I have planned for TrollPay.com. I hope that everyone understands what I mean by that. Like I said previously at this moment in
time I really dont care that TPAY got skipped. But I feel bad that so many of you have waited so long to trade and are left still waiting.

Nothing to worry about how things went with yobit so far, there is many exchanges in crypto and TPAY is already on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TPAY/BTC as it need to start somewhere. Best what you can do is just keep working on the coin to show us you care about your coin and time will show effects. Personally I do like yours ideas, things what you have done already, as many devs. just despairing after they launch coin.
  Also is no secret multipools are mining POW coins and dumping them to get BTC - with TPAY is not so easy as only 0.1TPAY reward. If someone decide to get in, can get TPAYs now, and couse of 5% POS there is reason to hold them - 5% a year is very low inflation if look long term, so no any extra large amount of coins from POS can be dumped as well.
Maybe name of the coin is not best, as doesn't sounds seriously (in my opinion) - but you have right to call your coin as you wish, or maybe there is reason we will find out later on.

Ya Honestly I am not worried. It will get added. Ya the name is out there and doesn't come off as serious. It's been mentioned several times :p But honestly I like the name. In the future I am not against the idea of rebranding. But nothing more than the full name. Even though there is a lot of *PAY coins out there it seems, I like the ticker TPAY. But anything having to do with complete domain redirection and branding change is not anywhere in the near future. I first bought the domain when I was just going to use it to post my daily BTC giveaways. (TrollPay because i was giving away btc in trollbox). I have no desire to spam or encourage trollbox spamming. And if I was to ever pay people to spam it would not be in an exchange trollbox. Monetizing trollbox would require way more moderation than its worth to pay anyone to post. You would have to hand select just like you would if you owned a burger king or else you would be paying x2 after you pay moderators to check all posts etc. And by that time bad seeds would have damaged your system and reputation. So monetizing trollbox is something I would never even attempt. (not that it couldn't be done. But you would have to basically hire a staff that cycled through different exchanges, (Like I would have Yobit Monday, c-cex Tuesday etc. ) Just so it wouldn't be the same person in trollbox every day. Then your workers could hype coins via pre-planned convo's between each other etc.

Ya the .1 reward and %5 will keep the supply low until tpay can get services out there. (especially when it starts to trade. 5 days is a long time for some people to hold a coin on an exchange let alone in there wallet).

Take it ez. Have no idea if any of that made sense. Called away from the pc like 300 times.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Alright everyone. Again sorry that TPAY didn't get added.
I put in support ticket asking wtf (should be answered in about 5 years). I will check trollbox on the daily for Warden or Blacksmith.
TPAY Will get added. All of us that have traded at yobit over the last year know that Yobit does things it's own way, unfortunately.

But I am not going to worry about exchanges right now. I mean nothing bad about that, but TPAY is nothing without everything
that I have planned for TrollPay.com. I hope that everyone understands what I mean by that. Like I said previously at this moment in
time I really dont care that TPAY got skipped. But I feel bad that so many of you have waited so long to trade and are left still waiting.

Nothing to worry about how things went with yobit so far, there is many exchanges in crypto and TPAY is already on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TPAY/BTC as it need to start somewhere. Best what you can do is just keep working on the coin to show us you care about your coin and time will show effects. Personally I do like yours ideas, things what you have done already, as many devs. just despairing after they launch coin.
  Also is no secret multipools are mining POW coins and dumping them to get BTC - with TPAY is not so easy as only 0.1TPAY reward. If someone decide to get in, can get TPAYs now, and couse of 5% POS there is reason to hold them - 5% a year is very low inflation if look long term, so no any extra large amount of coins from POS can be dumped as well.
Maybe name of the coin is not best, as doesn't sounds seriously (in my opinion) - but you have right to call your coin as you wish, or maybe there is reason we will find out later on.
Pages:
Jump to: