Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 39. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

That is good and the collection of movies has increased alot. Are they all on one server ?

Nothing that is non public domain is hosted on any of our servers. But no they are not all on one server. But if one becomes invalid the same movie is easily changed to another working source of the movie. The Movie section is just a piece of what TrollPay.com will be in the end. I know its been a long long boring time but TrollPay.com was originally created for a Tor ran botnet that was accessible via a BBS system. But I put that on the back burner because I was literally going crazy resolving possible attack issues on the BBS system. Smiley

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yobits Admin Blacksmith stated in trollbox earlier this morning that new coins would be added in the next 2 days.
23 Votes until TPAY is listed on NovaExchange.

50+ new movies added yesterday. Will put at least 50 more on today.

TPAY Image Tipper almost complete.  

That is good and the collection of movies has increased alot. Are they all on one server ?
Yobits Admin Blacksmith stated in trollbox earlier this morning that new coins would be added in the next 2 days.
23 Votes until TPAY is listed on NovaExchange.

50+ new movies added yesterday. Will put at least 50 more on today. Ok it's past 10pm not going to happen today. I am very sorry to everyone. I have set time aside tomorrow to add movies.

TPAY Image Tipper almost complete.  
TPAY Block Explorer integrated into TrollPay.com

TPAY Block Explorer
40+ Movies added to TrollPay.com
(over 200 movies)
Yes I agree with the 0.1 Tpay pow reward. I just regret not mining more Sad damn look at that price ! It is doing so well. See hard work pays off.
3x premium adds ? Isn't that alot of money ? x_X

I guess I need to rephrase that. I have submitted 3x premium adds over a course of damn I dont even know anymore, over a month. But I used the same yobit code for all 3.
Hopefully we get added the next time they add coins.
Yes I agree with the 0.1 Tpay pow reward. I just regret not mining more Sad damn look at that price ! It is doing so well. See hard work pays off.
3x premium adds ? Isn't that alot of money ? x_X
80+ Movies added to TrollPay.com
New movie & music additions to TrollPay.com

Recently Added Movies & Music

User Submissions will soon be ENABLED.
TrollPay.com front page has been swapped to Movie/Music recently added section

No you never did anything  I am just ranting about crappy scam coins and the fact that many people are completely stupid.
Annoys me when good coins don't get the respect they deserve when shit like yescoin gets activity for no reason. People deserve to lose their money for being idiots.

Whew :p . It's all good. Rant away man. I totally agree that its bullshit the kind of attention full scam coins get and then people get mad when they get the loosing end of the trade.
(those rewards will resume soon also, just been busy with new additions)

BLOCKS 80005 -    TBD = .1 TPAY" - 0.1TPAY POW per block looking good for me - that all I need to know, as miners (multipools) like to keep dumping reward and push price down.

Ya I didn't want to end the POW stage as it can always be used to push the chain in the event of lack of pos blocks. Smiley TBD will probably be forever :p There seems to be a few people that have decided to gen=1 there wallets now that the reward is not worth any pool to host it.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
BLOCKS 80005 -    TBD = .1 TPAY" - 0.1TPAY POW per block looking good for me - that all I need to know, as miners (multipools) like to keep dumping reward and push price down.
(Excuse the not so lady like language but for real now)

You expect people to be a lil more intelligent then support fucking yes coin. 20% premine and he stakes the whole thing. I want to know what goes through the coin owners head when he does this. If the point was to make it blatently obvious he will screw us then he has done a remarkable job. What sort of idiot even does that ? I cant even say more I am just in shock.

I try telling people about Tpay but no lets buy shitty coins and come crying to me afterwards and I tell them "You are an idiot and got what you deserved" I always recommend the best coins but ya. I feel nothing for those who get scammed they must learn to use their brain.

Eh did I miss something? Not sure what I did but sorry for whatever it was.

No you never did anything  I am just ranting about crappy scam coins and the fact that many people are completely stupid.
Annoys me when good coins don't get the respect they deserve when shit like yescoin gets activity for no reason. People deserve to lose their money for being idiots.

I would like to thank OCMINER for hosting the TPAY pool throughout the main POW stage.

For those that I was giving chain push rewards to please give me a few days to setup a local pool and I will resume reward donations.
More Movies, Music & Web Games currently being added to TrollPay.com.

You expect people to be a lil more intelligent then support fucking yes coin. 20% premine and he stakes the whole thing. I want to know what goes through the coin owners head when he does this. If the point was to make it blatently obvious he will screw us then he has done a remarkable job. What sort of idiot even does that ? I cant even say more I am just in shock.

I try telling people about Tpay but no lets buy shitty coins and come crying to me afterwards and I tell them "You are an idiot and got what you deserved" I always recommend the best coins but ya. I feel nothing for those who get scammed they must learn to use their brain.

Eh did I miss something? Not sure what I did but sorry for whatever it was.

+1 on everything.

There's no point to dream about bittrex at this point.

Yobit's coin adding policy seems really random these days. Seems that the only way to get a straight answer from them about adding tpay is to hang in the chat 24/7 and ask the admins when they happen so show up, which is rare.

Votes are slowly coming in at nova so tpay will eventually get there, but like coinexchange, they just don't have the needed userbase, even thou both are nice exchanges.

Like I wrote earlier, yobit and cryptopia are the way to go, they have the users and volume. With yobit we can't do anything but wait. With cryptopia we can pay and they will probably list it within 24h. The current price for DOT there is 21 sat so it'll be a bit over 0.1 btc to get added. I'm still up for buying from the premine to raise the money or maybe we can just raise the btc by community donations?

I am def looking at cryptopia now for sure. I should have thought about them honestly when the coin first released. would have been a nice addition to there mining gateway. I will most likely just throw a load of hash on dot as the net hash isnt that high and should only take a few days to accumulate the needed coins. If it takes too much to mine them then I'll just have to fork it out and buy them Smiley
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

I think you should ignore Yobit for now, they will add when they feel like adding.

We should concentrate more on Bittrex now Smiley.  With community support we can get it added. Everyone please send your add request to [email protected].

Bittrex is like $5k for them to just think about listing a coin. Not that I don't want this to end up on a larger exchange but currently we all have to agree TPAY just doesn't make the cut for Bittrex.

I know that loads and loads of people scream that yobit sucks this and that but the true fact is that yobit has a great trader base for low valued alt-coins. Yes the markets get manipulated quite often and there are the wallet maint problems but all in all yobit does have a good trader user base.
Coinexchange has some good traders but from the looks of the TPAY market on coinexchange theres only a few people trading it there. A few that are willing to raise the price and a few that seem to be trying to force price drop for accumulation. I am not saying anything bad about Coinexchange.io at all.
I have made quite a bit of btc trading new coins at coinexchange in the past and there support is excellent. But theres not enough users online at any given time for TPAY to have any diversity in those trading it. On yobit the second a coin begins to blink and people see volume and price gain Anything can happen.
Ok Since Yobit added the Exclusives and the 100% premine coin on monday

I submitted ANOTHER premium add request AGAIN today.

At this point I have no idea what the deal is. Yobit has only added Exclusive coin adds and fully premined coins as of lately.
+1 on everything.

There's no point to dream about bittrex at this point.

Yobit's coin adding policy seems really random these days. Seems that the only way to get a straight answer from them about adding tpay is to hang in the chat 24/7 and ask the admins when they happen so show up, which is rare.

Votes are slowly coming in at nova so tpay will eventually get there, but like coinexchange, they just don't have the needed userbase, even thou both are nice exchanges.

Like I wrote earlier, yobit and cryptopia are the way to go, they have the users and volume. With yobit we can't do anything but wait. With cryptopia we can pay and they will probably list it within 24h. The current price for DOT there is 21 sat so it'll be a bit over 0.1 btc to get added. I'm still up for buying from the premine to raise the money or maybe we can just raise the btc by community donations?
Ok Since Yobit added the Exclusives and the 100% premine coin on monday

I submitted ANOTHER premium add request AGAIN today.

At this point I have no idea what the deal is. Yobit has only added Exclusive coin adds and fully premined coins as of lately.
Pages:
Jump to: