Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 36. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Will you make a twitter account ? Then we can retweet what you tweet about and keep everyone updated and also
try to get more people involved in the project.

We are already active on twitter. (link is in the op) https://twitter.com/TrollPaydotcom

Oh lol sorry I am being foolish ^^
I retweeted and fav everything. I will start sending tweets out to bigger accounts every now and again so I hope people who follow them see it. It works well.
Activity: 994
It's monday. Thread title changed as requested by users
Can we watch those films straight on TV (smart TV), with no PC directly from website? Anybody test it ?

Sorry to say that it won't stream to the smart tv. Not that it could not eventually but as a solo project it's not something that I am willing to dedicate all my time to. :p

I guess i should have put just a bit more info. Hopefully everyone see's this and understands that this app will not stream to the smart tv (possible in the future).
I am sorry that I left it open for assumptions Sad  There is an awesome program to stream new hot movies to your smartTV though. I did not write it nor have anything to do
with it. It is called TorrentTV and can be found at https://torrentv.github.io/ with TorrentTV you literally just drag a torrent/magnet file into the program and then cast it to your smartTV.
This allows you to go to places like thepiratebay or extratorrent and stream instead of just downloading then watching.

(ANYONE WHO DOWNLOADS OR STREAMS A TORRENT/MAGNETPLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU NEED A VPN OR ANOTHER WAY TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY WHILE STREAMING
TORRENTS. WITHOUT VPN ETC YOU MAY POSSIBLY GET A DMCA NOTICE FROM YOUR ISP.)

Its good! DEV you need to add the ability to sort by language. so it will be convenient for users from different countries

I can definitely add the option to sort via user country. The Program right now only grabs from a few select places which are mostly english.
But I will definitally add the Country search option (as you can see some of the options are the same, program is not done :p )

I will release a demo version in the next few days so that people can see that this is a legit application and not some hype attempt.  Smiley
This application does not touch torrents or magnets or other media that would require you to have a VPN to hide your identity.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Can we watch those films straight on TV (smart TV), with no PC directly from website? Anybody test it ?
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Its good! DEV you need to add the ability to sort by language. so it will be convenient for users from different countries

TrollPlay.com would like to show you one of the new tools we are currently working on.
This tool will find & stream movies on demand. No longer will you be bound to this site or that sites movies,
TrollPay Movie Streamer will hunt, catalog and provide all the movies you could wan't in one simple convenient Windows Application.

Below are a few screen captures of one of the new tools TrollPay.com is working on and will be releasing hopefully soon if interest exists.

(This is still a work in progress as you can tell.)

TrollPlay.com Movie Streamer

Maybe you can get on TUXEXCHANGE like PEPECASH?

https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

At this moment I am done with requesting the addition to exchanges.
I have 3 prem add requests in to yobit (using same btc code) first one is over a month old. I have contacted Yobit and informed them to list TrollPay as TrollPlay.
Exchanges were not even supposed to be a thought at this point (as I have stated since day 1,2,3 etc). Smiley

If the exchange allows anyone to submit then feel free to submit. I myself have never used the exchange.

Hope you guys understand that I am done submitting requests to exchanges for the moment. I need to redirect my attention back the page.
The Wall of Trolls will be online today. Everyone who has posted within this thread up to this post will be included on the wall without transaction proof.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Will you make a twitter account ? Then we can retweet what you tweet about and keep everyone updated and also

We are already active on twitter. (link is in the op) https://twitter.com/TrollPaydotcom
pls retweet

https://twitter.com/WhalePump/status/830518197883371520

btw. what do you think about a twitter campaign here after yobit add us and you update the site with bountys for movies, the The Wall of Trolls and so on ...

For example we will look for a 5 weeks campaign 50 user with minimum 500 (minimum 90% real follower) followers and we will pay each every week 0.003 btc for 4 unique tweets and 8 retweets about Trollplay?

This would cost 0.75 btc, but in the 4 weeks trollpay would see minimum 25.000 People, we would have 2000 retweets and 1000 unique tweets.

I will have to sit and do the math etc but I am def interested in a social campaign.

Do not have so many followers but retweeted anyway, as first one at least.

@EpyxZ

I like the idea with "The Wall of Trolls" so please put me on it strait away.

I would recommend you to make a thread about this coin on another forum called Bitcoin Garden, this is link: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=a4044srcq5vkui0okl8gdnkg84&board=11.0 . I can do it by copy/paste things from here, but you are the dev. and so on.

I can or you guys can. :p It's up to you. Smiley i'm not registered and to be honest i'm just too lazy to register tonight Sad honestly not a lazy dev, was gonna take the weekend off. But when you like this crap taking the day off is kinda hard :p

I am not ignoring anyone I just want you guys to know I will respond to the 2 prev posts Smiley

Just had to pop in and say We will be adding over 200 movies within the next few days Smiley Large collection just landed on our doorsep.

Off for now. Just had to post it Smiley was a little excited lol :p Smiley
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
pls retweet

btw. would do you think about a twitter campaign here after yobit add us and you update the site with bountys for movies, the The Wall of Trolls and so on ...

For example we will look for a 5 weeks campaign 50 user with minimum 500 (minimum 90% real follower) followers and we will pay each every week 0.003 btc for 4 unique tweets and 8 retweets about Trollplay?

This would cost 0.75 btc, but in the 4 weeks trollpay would see minimum 25.000 People, we would have 2000 retweets and 1000 unique tweets.

Do not have so many followers but retweeted anyway, as first one at least.

@EpyxZ

I like the idea with "The Wall of Trolls" so please put me on it strait away.

I would recommend you to make a thread about this coin on another forum called Bitcoin Garden, this is link: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=a4044srcq5vkui0okl8gdnkg84&board=11.0 . I can do it by copy/paste things from here, but you are the dev. and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
pls retweet

btw. what do you think about a twitter campaign here after yobit add us and you update the site with bountys for movies, the The Wall of Trolls and so on ...

The Wall of Trolls is a really great and unique idea, very good.  Smiley

btw. can you maybe change the heading?

Because in my opinion 90% of the people only read the heading and here only stand "trollpaycoin", so they dont know what it is and dont even click on the thread.

Maybe you can write something like this, to attract new users.

[🎥 Unique Streaming Movie Platform🎥] - hundrets of movies already - Movie updates everyday 🎥Games and more comming🎥

I Agree with you on this. Topic name will be changed the day yobit add's us. Should be Monday. I have not seen warden, blacksmith or any other admin to speak with them. But I have sent in support tickets (lol I know right :p but mods do see them and some of them are cool and do relay info). Anyways I have submitted a ticket explaining that if they require a name change because they don't like trollpay to rename it to TrollPlay and gave them link to new TrollPlay.com and gave a short summary of the website. I know I have said it a lot but there is a tactic in not changing the thread title before yobit at this point. Like I said yobit should be monday. If we dont get on the next coin add I will change the title regardless.

If people would rather get people in the thread before yobit I will change it. But I personally think that for those trading TPAY waiting to see if we get added to yobit next and changing it then would get forum hype and trollbox hype on the same day. Rather than the trader loose forum hype on low volume exchanges. If that makes sense.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
The Wall of Trolls is a really great and unique idea, very good.  Smiley

btw. can you maybe change the heading?

Because in my opinion 90% of the people only read the heading and here only stand "trollpaycoin", so they dont know what it is and dont even click on the thread.

Maybe you can write something like this, to attract new users.

[🎥 Unique Streaming Movie Platform🎥] - hundrets of movies already - Movie updates everyday 🎥Games and more comming🎥
I will be adding
The Wall of Trolls
to the website shortly. The Wall of Trolls will consist of Names of those who hold or have held TPAY and will be a permanent addition to the website.

Getting on the wall will NOT be some expensive thing. Getting on the wall will cost 1 TPAY and require the transaction be linked to a bitcointalk.org account. 1 TPAY is just to prove the user held at least 1 TPAY in a wallet somewhere. Depending on how many decide to get added to the TPAY wall. each week 1 person will be selected and receive all TPAY wall funds received. (So we will also be giving away the TPAY used to get on the wall back to someone on the wall)

(There is a tactic in the 1 TPAY charge and if you know it you shouldn't post it! just smile Smiley

There is tactics around most of the domain. Right down to its shatty look. But hey thats my thing :p Smiley
Dev, i want to know how much is left of coins premain? It is necessary to know the investors.

over 400k was given away via faucet. this was posted about back in erm November or something. Faucet was highly abused when it was initially started and reward was 200-500 tpay per click. This was a major blow to the advertisement section of TPAY as it eliminated the funds that were to be used for signature/twitter & facebook campaign's (I had an entire pay per view system all set up for advertising. it was a very bad blow and one of the reasons why this thread is so quiet).
400k was paid to a private investor who is financially backing all networks & domain subscription to date and to follow including the domains that will continuously be added. 5yr commitment) around 50k random handouts.

So in a nutshell

400k+ Faucet
400k Private investor(investor is financially backing everything financial behind TPAY)
40-50k Handouts.

The only thing that I get out of the Private deal is network & web/domain expenses paid for the next 5 years. But those are going to get quite hefty so :p

200k TPAY are yet to be used for future node hosting bounties to ensure TPAY always has an active network.

Pretty much all the TPAY I have is to move TPAY & it's parent domain forward. TPAY was not created so I had 2 million coins that I could dump out and then split off.
As soon as we open services we bring in TPAY. That TPAY will be our revenue, not the premine. The premine is for TPAY itself. Once we start spoon feeding TPAY & crypto to the websites user base we will begin to discuss how TPAY holders can get a piece of the TPAY the site receives from services. How this is going to be done has still to be discussed and determined. But this will NOT be just my decision but a community decision.

Transparency might be ugly sometimes but hey its the way shit is. (The Private investor does have a financing cap but thats no offense NONYA :p But all Financial backing is paid directly to services, I see no money.)

Besides the premine funds around 13k was donated to suprnova via 100% hash donation. 100% of my chain push reward was given to a few selected users until the shut down of TPAY at suprnova a few weeks ago.

trollplay! that's nice name  Smiley
and by the way, your fonts are too small

If anyone knows jakehdchoi have them PM me please. I purchased the domain TrollPlay.com and they mentioned TrollPlay back a few pages so they have a reward coming.

Thats great news, Trollplay sounds great.

Maybe write some more at the heading, that the coin has a video /streaming / entertainment plattform when you change it to Trollplay.

btw. is it possible that also Trollplay user can add some movies and then get a little bounty for it?

Ya, I actually already have the option to submit video & other links but just have not enabled it. It's actually going to be one of the features that gets turned on when we bring crypto to the user base. The user will be paid for accepted submission & unique views or a formula thereof . Unique views payment will be rewarded weekly or or bi-weekly as to limit misuse of the system. (All unique hits for tor queried tor exits will be null to reduce tor abuse for higher view reward.).

Awesome, keep ongoing the good work.

I buyed a ton of altcoins, but you are the 1% of 99% who is working honestly on your coin and who has something real to offer, not only a piece of paper and blabla.

I think this coin will reach easy a 1 million dollar marketcap, atm. this coin is at 10k Dollar.

With all these awesome updates and yobit.

Thanks. If you or anyone else has idea's on things that will draw in a particular user base post it! TPAY is OUR coin not MY coin. . The more we pull in the more we can feed TPAY & the world of crypto to, and the more ways we can do it Smiley

I will buy a new domain & redirect hopefully at least once a week. Domains will not be Troll whatever. Domains names will begin to be chosen based off highest visitor demographic.
Pages:
Jump to: