Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 13. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 0
i have AMS coins stuck in zero protocol

Activity: 83
New block explorer is live:
https://amsterdamblockchain.info

Soon we will have a new wallet like Solaris.

The main problem I have is Yobit. They will not cooperate in any way, let alone a brand new wallet with swap. I think we will have to accept that Yobit does not work with us and leave them behind on the old chain.

Does anyone have a suggestion about the Yobit problem?
-------------------------

Thanks Kees for the update.  I was wondering how to solve the Yobit problem. My best guess is that Yobit holds 31 million AMS coins. The second address on the rich list:
ASP2X9GLEEvQJx4McNAyYt9qhtuTNzfm6A (31185741.08494085 AMS)
I think it would be a big loss if we have to write of our coins on Yobit so I propose we find a solution.
The first thing we can do is post how much coins we have in our Yobit wallet, then we have a better sense on how many coins there are.

The second option is that everyone make’s a screenshot from their Yobit wallet en sends it to one person who will be responsible for making an overview of all Yobit wallets. We then can refund all people after  the swap.

The third option I came across is that 1 person put a buy order on yobit at 5 sat. then buys all AMS coins on Yobit. After the swap that one person who bought all AMS coins on Yobit will be refunded by Kees with new coins. Everyone can then buy back their coins at TXbit.io

Please share you’re idea’s

I have a total of 4,3 Million AMS coins on Yobit in two wallets.

I finally have an idea about how we can swap the coins on Yobit.

During the swap there will be a special email address, for example: [email protected], where people can send Yobicodes to swap the AmsterdamCoin that are stucked on Yobit. This way I can send new coins to all people that hold AmsterdamCoin on Yobit.

For regular swappers we will be using the swap service on Txbit Exchange like Solaris currently does.

That's a great idea Kees, this will help a lot of people out as it seems a lot of the community here have AMS stuck on Yobit. I'm looking forward to the coin swap as I recently took part in the Solaris swap which went smoothly so I'm expecting the same to happen here.

Sounds like a perfect solution for Yobit, thanks Kees!

Perfect solution  Wink
Activity: 130
Merit: 10

The main problem I have is Yobit. They will not cooperate in any way, let alone a brand new wallet with swap. I think we will have to accept that Yobit does not work with us and leave them behind on the old chain.

Thanks Kees for the update.  I was wondering how to solve the Yobit problem. My best guess is that Yobit holds 31 million AMS coins. The second address on the rich list:
I think it would be a big loss if we have to write of our coins on Yobit so I propose we find a solution.
The first thing we can do is post how much coins we have in our Yobit wallet, then we have a better sense on how many coins there are.

The second option is that everyone make’s a screenshot from their Yobit wallet en sends it to one person who will be responsible for making an overview of all Yobit wallets. We then can refund all people after  the swap.

The third option I came across is that 1 person put a buy order on yobit at 5 sat. then buys all AMS coins on Yobit. After the swap that one person who bought all AMS coins on Yobit will be refunded by Kees with new coins. Everyone can then buy back their coins at TXbit.io

During the swap there will be a special email address, for example: [email protected], where people can send Yobicodes to swap the AmsterdamCoin that are stucked on Yobit. This way I can send new coins to all people that hold AmsterdamCoin on Yobit.

For regular swappers we will be using the swap service on Txbit Exchange like Solaris currently does.

That's a great idea Kees, this will help a lot of people out as it seems a lot of the community here have AMS stuck on Yobit. I'm looking forward to the coin swap as I recently took part in the Solaris swap which went smoothly so I'm expecting the same to happen here.

Sounds like a perfect solution for Yobit, thanks Kees!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 861
Merit: 281
i have my coins on zero protocol

i gone lose the coins ?>?

Download the latest available wallet and see if you can retrieve the coins.
When the new wallet will be released with updated UI, it'll support swap so then you can swap your old coins for the new one.
i have my coins on zero protocol

i gone lose the coins ?>?
Activity: 83
When the new wallet for AMS ready Kees?
peaple send reports to coinpaprika and cmc to exclude from price yobit

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
yobit is a very very bad exchange , sometimes i come in a situation that i have to try them again but everytime it is a disaster , now i have some coins and also my ams on yobit but i cannot acces my account anymore and as you say , having contact with yobit can be very stressfull
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

i just check the block explorer but I'm a little bit confused because of the total supply.
I check on CMC and coingecko about the total supply is 84M coins but in the blockexplorer it's written that the total supply is 144M

are the cmc and coingecko still not updating the total supply of AMS?

Yes, cmc and goingecko have not updated since the last wallet update in May 2018.
The total supply of AMS coins is 144M

damn man, you have alot of AMS stuck on yobit, tht sux : /
tbh tho, coins generally never come out of maintenance there, saving those coins is going to be next to impossible. Total time sink sadly
So Kee will have to decide if he wants to move AMS forward asap, or if he wants to take the time and try fight with yobit.
And yobit takes WEEKS to even get back ONCE to a person usually : /
The best thing for Yobit is to fork off and leave them on the old chain. Eventually the old chain and coin will die since no one else will be supporting it, but Yobit will keep the coin alive.

At this time, you'd do best to urge all wallet or coin owners / hodlers to withdraw to their own wallets while they still can. Make an announcement, and on any place where this coin is advertised, make a sticky announcement or pinned message or a bot that constantly reminds people not to buy the coin on Yobit as it is on an old chain.

Yobit will probably keep the coin on their exchange at least several months (or years) after it's dead. Lots of "dead" coins there, where they are still traded and the coin itself has long disappeared.

Thanks for your input, i totally agree with you. But i was just thinking if there is an option to not lose your coins on Yobit. Because everyone with coins on Yobit will have to write off their coins. So i was wondering if there is an option of Kees refunding people who will otherwise lose their ams on Yobit.(you dont lose them but they are worthless ;-)
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
The best thing for Yobit is to fork off and leave them on the old chain. Eventually the old chain and coin will die since no one else will be supporting it, but Yobit will keep the coin alive.

At this time, you'd do best to urge all wallet or coin owners / hodlers to withdraw to their own wallets while they still can. Make an announcement, and on any place where this coin is advertised, make a sticky announcement or pinned message or a bot that constantly reminds people not to buy the coin on Yobit as it is on an old chain.

Yobit will probably keep the coin on their exchange at least several months (or years) after it's dead. Lots of "dead" coins there, where they are still traded and the coin itself has long disappeared.

i just check the block explorer but I'm a little bit confused because of the total supply.
I check on CMC and coingecko about the total supply is 84M coins but in the blockexplorer it's written that the total supply is 144M

Yes, cmc and goingecko have not updated since the last wallet update in May 2018.
The total supply of AMS coins is 144M
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

That's a good idea . We need a swap for new wallet and some big exchanges for trading such as livecoin , bittrex or binance as well .
I'm ready for supporting Kees Dev. Thank you for your information.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
See everyone we have nothing to worry about here as Kees will start work on the new AMS wallet like he said months ago once he was finished up with the Solaris wallet. I can't wait for the new AMS wallet as I am currently using the Solaris wallet and its amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

but i think your solution there will be hard to run because as i know that yobit exchange very rarely to update the coins after maintenance on their website
and right now i think there are many coins in yobit that still maintenance after the Dev already fixed the problem of the coins
AMS price with high now if i compare with antoher similar low market cap coins

no dev.  comunity is low

sorry to say but this is truth  / i sale 80 % of my ams coins at 8-9 sats
Pages:
Jump to: