Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 203. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 512
AMS is on the moon now. I see 1000 satoshi coming very fast.

Brace yourselves folks, we are going out of the galaxy! Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
copper member
Some of our crew are in the Amsterdam area. One of our members has a connection with a coffee shop that processes Bitcoin. Let me speak with him more and we will get back to you.

Thanks!

Would be very great to have some shops accept AmsterdamCoin. So yes, please speak with them and let us know.
copper member
Hi AmsterdamCoin,

Steak Cloud has been updated to the latest AMS branding.

Thank you for your continued support, we are considering adding AMS as one of the first POS coins to be supported by our POS Cloud Minting pool launching next week.
We thought we would get the info out there to see what your community thought about it.

Here is some info on how the POS Minting Pool will work.

No database, no sign up and no security risks.

Staking will run on an anonymous server with no ties to any published online content.

We will manage all "Stakers" through our support ticketing system with bank level security.

Each "Staker" will have a dedicated account manager regardless of Staked coin volume.

We help coins get off exchange and in turn improve the price.

Here is a breakdown of fees and Staking periods that will be offered.

We are finalizing our new website over the next few days and would like to get some feedback from the community.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

This is great! Thank you very much!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Guys I can assure you with 100% certainty that AMS is a very special coin that will be atleast 10x its value in less than 6 months. Ive personally worked with Keesdewit and his integrity and honesty and drive to work is amazing. You WONT lose on this coin!!! I have personally invested many BTC into this coin, and its not something I hardly do, but this is an easy winner, a BIG winner!

Vegas
Good thing i have 1.200.000 of them  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys I can assure you with 100% certainty that AMS is a very special coin that will be atleast 10x its value in less than 6 months. Ive personally worked with Keesdewit and his integrity and honesty and drive to work is amazing. You WONT lose on this coin!!! I have personally invested many BTC into this coin, and its not something I hardly do, but this is an easy winner, a BIG winner!

Vegas
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Invested a bit in this coin let's see what it brings Smiley
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
I hope you are including STEPS in this service. Smiley

Check the STEPS thread Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Some of our crew are in the Amsterdam area. One of our members has a connection with a coffee shop that processes Bitcoin. Let me speak with him more and we will get back to you.

Thanks!
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hi AmsterdamCoin,

Thank you for your continued support, we are considering adding AMS as one of the first POS coins to be supported by our POS Cloud Minting pool launching next week.
We thought we would get the info out there to see what your community thought about it.

Staking will run on an anonymous server with no ties to any published online content.

We will manage all "Stakers" through our support ticketing system with bank level security.

Each "Staker" will have a dedicated account manager regardless of Staked coin volume.

We are finalizing our new website over the next few days and would like to get some feedback from the community.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

I hope you are including STEPS in this service. Smiley
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hi AmsterdamCoin,

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
Take it to the moon! Expecting over 1000 satoshi! This coin is really awesome
Atleast. 5000 6000 satoshi whit in months

Or that. Yes anything is possible, this coin is pure awesomness.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Atleast. 5000 6000 satoshi whit in months
Activity: 210
I like the new graphics! Volume on Yobit is good too unexpected Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Nice new look, i love it!  Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hey Kees de Wit,

I am looking with great interest to the Amsterdam Coin.
The markets appreciate your work and energy, and so do i.

I had a feeling that AMS would not be a new random coin made for pumps and dumps, and i was right.
Hopefully you and the AMS community can build the coin to an accepted payment system in Amsterdam and the rest of the Netherlands.

In my point of view Bittrex is an important stepping stone, can you tell me what they say about listing AMS to Bittrex?

Good luck..  Wink

copper member

New look and feel for AmsterdamCoin

Please check the OP for more
Activity: 252
Found my old AMS wallet still have funds Smiley but no peers or connections so downloading new wallet and also mining AMS on http://steakcloud.com Looking good guys hope this coin takes off AMS to the Moon Smiley
Old Wallet? They swap new coins with old coin so if you didnt swap then your coins are worthless now lol.... I missed the swap as well and i had few decent amount of coins but  Sad

Wishing you luck  Wink

Cheers for the heads up mate after syncing the wallet and moving wallet.dat over to AppData Amsterdam2 folder i get an error a well. It was only a little amount!!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Found my old AMS wallet still have funds Smiley but no peers or connections so downloading new wallet and also mining AMS on http://steakcloud.com Looking good guys hope this coin takes off AMS to the Moon Smiley
Old Wallet? They swap new coins with old coin so if you didnt swap then your coins are worthless now lol.... I missed the swap as well and i had few decent amount of coins but  Sad

Wishing you luck  Wink
Jump to: