Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 42. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I see progress on XLR, hope AMS also and CE will reopen AMS / BTC market.

Yes the dev has done a great job with Solaris in the past few days as it must of been a lot of hard work and time put into making the Solaris wallet right again. So hopefully once everything is back on track with Solaris, the dev can then start work on fixing the issues AMS has with the wallet.
It's hard to occupy two chairs!
I also have problems with AMS, but no one answers me!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Yes the dev has done a great job with Solaris in the past few days as it must of been a lot of hard work and time put into making the Solaris wallet right again. So hopefully once everything is back on track with Solaris, the dev can then start work on fixing the issues AMS has with the wallet.
Activity: 83
Activity: 8
Hello! Can anyone tell me what the problem is and when it will be solved is this the first? and if the problems and their problems can not be solved, why did the exchange that arrested the accounts of the rabbit not return all the money this second? and the third why no one says anything to help and at least once a day does not write how the process is going on, and then we become beggars
Activity: 82
I am investigating on the split problem. We have exact the same code as PIVX has so I do not understand why it splits and PIVX does not. My feeling says that staking is not distributed properly. In other words, we have too little stakers.

If anyone has a clue, please let me know!

I would like to stake but my coins are still stucking on Coinexchange, any idea when they will open market and wallet again?

No use in opening any market while the chain goes splitting. I will first try to solve that by going through all lines manually and compare them with the original PIVX code.

Maybe I missed something.
I have a problem with transactions.
I listed coins from the stock exchange in the wallet in March.
they are displayed by erroneous operations. > 2000 AMS

Before that, I led the prey and it turned out that I and the pool were in different chains. > 2000 AMS
Why should I suffer?

Wallet Screen
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wC1akyBQwpv237ApI156WmM9xjS-pxcg/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sF6NeUDLPL9H2KPfLP5G8gGcqhaV3DyX/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
i don't get my wallet shows pos is not working. why so? block 284000 already. using latest wallet v 4.5
Most likely you are in a wrong chain even if you get any staking reward.
Wait for a update.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I am investigating on the split problem. We have exact the same code as PIVX has so I do not understand why it splits and PIVX does not. My feeling says that staking is not distributed properly. In other words, we have too little stakers.

I would like to stake but my coins are still stucking on Coinexchange, any idea when they will open market and wallet again?

No use in opening any market while the chain goes splitting. I will first try to solve that by going through all lines manually and compare them with the original PIVX code.

kees, ask Limx Dev for help. I think I will be happy to help you solve this problem.
Vegasguy used his support with a VGS coin and everything works great at the moment.

I second asking Limx Dev for any insight he may have. He's a good and helpful guy as well as being the creator of BitSend, one of the very first Masternode coins, as well as the start of the Xevan algorithm.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

kees, ask Limx Dev for help. I think I will be happy to help you solve this problem.
Vegasguy used his support with a VGS coin and everything works great at the moment.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500

What I figured out is that it happens with open (running wallets) while opening a wallet that was offline for several days syncs to the right block height. The forked wallets had to download the whole blockchain again in order to get to that height, too.
Cheers.
Activity: 641
AMS  yobit withdrawals work  ? 
anyone knows ?
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
It seems my wallet forked again.
Started getting tons of 4.7499 staking reward and no mn reward.
Restarted syncing from the scratch.
Btw, are masternodes running?
I see 0 masternode on the network information.
Activity: 8
Hello. Already a few days in a row I'm sending to the message that coinexchange why the ams are not working if the blockchain has already been rolled back to the desired block. Money hovered no response, maybe let them give us the keys and we'll do everything with our wallets, or else it turns out that everyone is silent and no one wants to report when we can continue to trade?
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
This coin is forking again...where is the permanent fix Kees?

EDIT: I just realized, AMS is using Solaris source...if AMS is constantly forking in POS stages, its only logical to assume SOLARIS will fork as well and have bad network issues.

Dumping now is a safe bet.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
are there still problems with AMS ??

Problems still on CE...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
are there still problems with AMS ??
Activity: 641
You should try to establish deals with coffee shops in Amsterdam accepting your currency. Smokers would like that. Cheesy

YEAH 1 gram  kush or A.M.S. at Green House Coffeeshops Amsterdam for 2 AMS coin Grin

ams also needs  more exchangers
a  mobile android  wallet
crypto-bridge.org/ is ok  dex. exchanger
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
You should try to establish deals with coffee shops in Amsterdam accepting your currency. Smokers would like that. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: