Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APX]-Making An Accessible Environment For Ease Of Financial Services - page 18. (Read 3200 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What is your main mission?
Activity: 32
Where trading start after ico ends? Thanks in advance
Activity: 10
when open bounty facebook campaign , twitter campaign and signature campaign. i think you need promotion if want ico selling success
Activity: 32
i have a question on referral rewards. how many are those and what % of total coins?
Activity: 9
The project looks really exciting and interesting to me and i think the project has alot of potential to grow in future, the lending strategic is cool.
Activity: 16
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 15
So what is the benefit of APC tokens?
Activity: 27
This project looks very good. I will try to invite more friends and keep track of. Expect to get some kind of project like this.
Activity: 12
Can I know the country this project is registered and the registration details.
copper member
Activity: 34
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
Activity: 18
how much money is needed to establish all of the plans you made? have you calculated a cap that is appropriate?
Activity: 12
I have just signed up on this project. This will make me sure busy. But i have not received the confirm email
Activity: 13
Do you have an investor prospectus or white paper describing why to buy and/or invest in your project?
copper member
Activity: 28
why do you need blockchain for this project? I think with the idea of this project, we don’t need blockchain technology.
Activity: 11
Will a price of one token change during the ICO or will it be fixed during all the sale period?
copper member
Activity: 42
What is your different if compare with some enormous centralized system?

Our goal is to provide an accessible environment to easily provide financial services to people in Southeast Asia and around the world in this project.
copper member
I don’t see about the information of ICO, can you tell me about this?

you can check it in our roadmap
copper member
Hello and Congratulations on your ANN! I represent two very unique companies, https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/  I encourage you to check them out, we offer some great services for projects like yours!

If you would like to talk further, please join one of our discord servers (found at the bottom of either website) and send me a direct message Smiley

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
~SmokeySRH
Thanks for your suggestion. We will contact if necessary
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
This is very useful nowadays because most of the people are already using technologies in many ways. Good luck for this project!
Activity: 30
I have looked at the website of this project, it smoothes it all very professionally. But what is turned my attention, which in my opinion is very important in projects, it's team. Does any of you know these people from other projects? only one person?
Pages:
Jump to: