Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET || - page 18. (Read 59490 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

Thanks for the quick addition after voting ended!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Just a few more votes needed on novaexchange! Well done to all who have participated.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
One new Dev onboard,  Grin

If you have some coding skills, design, marketing ect. You are very welcome to join us and help polish this raw diamond.

Whats beeing talked right now : Coinomi android wallet integration / mining pools / new features.

Everyone is welcome ! Come and say Hi !

https://argentumproject.herokuapp.com
Good to see you Crypt,
So things are going slowly but surely, New website soon,
Proposals and ideas of improving the network.

Activity: 227
hey,

I'm so very sorry i have not been more active of late but I'm glad to see things getting more interest.
I am happy to see that ARG is starting to get more recognition out there, thank to Protonn who has been the main guiding light in Argentum's revival.

I'm going through some tough times of late, but my problems are my own, i will just mention that they are mainly sight related and therefore its difficult for me to interact as much as i would like.
I shall endevour to take a more active role again soon.

Crypt

Activity: 105
Looks like the fanbase is slowly getting better. Spread the word guys !!!
hey guys i would like to participate and invest into this project,
My proposal is to create a new Argentum Team, with the following ideas for the next 6 months :

- Brainstorming for Argentum's near future
- Getting more devs to participate into the project,
- Improve the hashrate and security of the network
- Rebrandring to a 2017 standard, more colorfull and attractive website
- Bitcointalk Thread redesign
- Twitter, Slack...
- New roadmap for 2017-2018, with improved features,
- Partnerships, new blog, android wallet ect.

Please Join us on Slack  Cheesy
Activity: 105
Do you guys have slack? Thanks.
I would like to propose the following changes in the next update

-Minimum transaction fee and minimum relay transaction fee from 0.00500000 to 0.00050000
-Bring the dust limit in line with Bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies. With a relay transaction fee of 0.00050000 the dust limit should be 0.00027300; anything less than that and the transaction will be rejected.
-Change the dust soft limit to 0.00050000. Any amount of ARG less than 0.00050000 will incur an additional fee of 0.00050000.

These changes will put Argentum in a much better position for growth of the network.

Let me know what you guys think.

No objections here - I'm all for improvements.

oh yeah improvements are a basic key rule of our further growing to lead this project in good direction

With all the nonsense surrounding Bitcoin's fee's and transaction backlog, I hope Argentum's low fees, potential for very large transaction volume, and minimal barrier to entry will help attract new users and miners.

With Argentum having AuxPoW support, the cost to mine is negligible.
Activity: 14

-Minimum transaction fee and minimum relay transaction fee from 0.00500000 to 0.00050000
-Bring the dust limit in line with Bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies. With a relay transaction fee of 0.00050000 the dust limit should be 0.00027300; anything less than that and the transaction will be rejected.
-Change the dust soft limit to 0.00050000. Any amount of ARG less than 0.00050000 will incur an additional fee of 0.00050000.

These changes will put Argentum in a much better position for growth of the network.

oh yeah improvements are a basic key rule of our further growing to lead this project in good direction
Vote to have Argentum listed at Novaexchange

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Just a reminder go get your free votes in at C-CEX

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Lowering down the fee isnt really an improvement. The cost difference between pre-fork and after-fork tx constitutes a decimal fraction of satoshi, in terms of bitcoin. Additionally, reduced fee may instigate a dust spam run on the network.

I've implemented spam protection in line with Bitcoin and other currencies. With a fee of 0.0005, transactions less than ~0.000273 Argentums is considered dust and will be rejected . Any transaction with a value less than 0.0005 will incur an additional fee of 0.0005.

Low fees will attract more users. The users are everything.

I'm not too worried about spam at this time, but let me know if you do not think this is sufficient protection and why.

Thanks for your input
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Lowering down the fee isnt really an improvement. The cost difference between pre-fork and after-fork tx constitutes a decimal fraction of satoshi, in terms of bitcoin. Additionally, reduced fee may instigate a dust spam run on the network.
Hello all, glad i found this page. Found an old one and worried the coin/community had died. Thought I would drop in and give a little courtesy call, and inform you that mergemining.com is mining arg auxpow. At least if you wonder where some of the hash comes from this would be one of the spots.

Anyways hope everyone has had a good holiday season and wish a happy new years. Smiley

Great news, thanks for the add! I've added it to the website.
Activity: 67
Hello all, glad i found this page. Found an old one and worried the coin/community had died. Thought I would drop in and give a little courtesy call, and inform you that mergemining.com is mining arg auxpow. At least if you wonder where some of the hash comes from this would be one of the spots.

Anyways hope everyone has had a good holiday season and wish a happy new years. Smiley
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Someone just sold a load at a silly low price.......
Pages:
Jump to: