Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET || - page 30. (Read 59490 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Hi,

Is there any way to compile argentum daemon using BDB 4.8? All my merge mined coins use 4.8, so installing BDB 5.1 will break compatibility.

Thanks.

Edit: OK - I just noticed the issue on git hub & your reply. Shame your dev used the wrong BDB - it won't be merge minable with other coins using the 5.1 version - unless it's possible to install both BDB's in seperate locations & point the daemon to that particular BDB?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I'll be amending the main post soon.

We have the new source for the upgraded wallet up on my github.

Could all Pools and Exchanges listing Arg please update?

ARG v2.0 Source: https://github.com/Cryptcollector/ARG2.0.git
Blockchain Bootstrap File: http://argcurrency.org/download/bootstrapARG.tar.gz

Blockchain is set to Fork at 1800000

This update brings us up to date code, Dual Scrypt and SHA256D Algo plus adds AUXPOW for merge mining capabilities.
Block time has been increased to 1 minute and block rewards are now fixed at 3.

Windows Wallets and Mac Wallets will be coming soon.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Also added to the cryptomic voting list here:
https://www.cryptomic.com/voting
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Free votes, get it done!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

The fork is almost here!
Argentum is going Dual Algo

We will be both SCRYPT and SHA256D.

We are also going to become merge minable, so all you Pools out there get ready.

The other changes are BlockReward will be fixed at 3 removing the random reward and BlockTime will be increased to 45 seconds.

To top it all we are bringing the Codebase up to date.

Please Donate a little to the cause!
ARG Donation Address: AakDQNZm1GDbtEaAvJFG2MzZGKFSqUSFPg
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi

What about wallets? Should we move to new or our .dat files and blockchain will work?

Coolindark, your pool is paying out individual blocks at a time.
It's good to see more nodes coming online. Still have a loner on the old version though :\. The IP appears to be from Netherlands. If that's you, please upgrade!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
OK I DLed the wallet in the OP, took forever to sync, but it did.  Went to Cryptopia and requested and address.  Enter it in my wallet address book and the wallet says it's not a valid address?  Is something wrong with Cryptopia?  If so why is it listed in the OP?

Thanks!!

I'd start by contacting Cryptopia support. If you PM me the address I'll trying sending ARG from my wallet and see if I get the error.

PM Sent
OK I DLed the wallet in the OP, took forever to sync, but it did.  Went to Cryptopia and requested and address.  Enter it in my wallet address book and the wallet says it's not a valid address?  Is something wrong with Cryptopia?  If so why is it listed in the OP?

Thanks!!

I'd start by contacting Cryptopia support. If you PM me the address I'll trying sending ARG from my wallet and see if I get the error.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
OK I DLed the wallet in the OP, took forever to sync, but it did.  Went to Cryptopia and requested and address.  Enter it in my wallet address book and the wallet says it's not a valid address?  Is something wrong with Cryptopia?  If so why is it listed in the OP?

Thanks!!

We are also going to become merge minable, so all you Pools out there get ready.

The other changes are BlockReward will be fixed at 3 removing the random reward and BlockTime will be increased to 45 seconds.

Just a quick alteration, block time will be increased to 1 minute instead of 45 seconds.

And we have a nice new cofebase :-)

Who's doing the new code?

Ahmed

The Work is being done by SLievensDRKSLK - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/slievensdrkslk-545875

Crypt
Activity: 800

Just a quick alteration, block time will be increased to 1 minute instead of 45 seconds.

Who's doing the new code?

Ahmed
Something I quickly threw together for the new Logo/Ticker just to bring the look up a little...

Crypt

Time to secure some merge mining pools. Be sure to contact your favorite pool for addition!

Argentum will be stronger than ever.

obligatory ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

What about wallets? Should we move to new or our .dat files and blockchain will work?

The Wallets are being worked on as well, we will notify what will have to be done when they are complete and full testing has been done.

The Blockchain will fork obviously because of the changes that are being implemented.

I'll keep you all posted as things become available.
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037

Vote on C-CEX

Come on get Voting...

Lets get ARG onto more Exchanges, the more the better. Badger your favourite exchange :-)

Crypt
Don't forget to vote

Free votes are important.
Pages:
Jump to: