Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET || - page 33. (Read 59490 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Brining down arg.transacx.io now that iSpace has got us on their site.

arg.transacs was try-out of the Coniumserv pool platform, unfortunately there is a bug in the reporting of HASH rates for miners on there, though it did work and pay out correctly it has not seen much use.

So with that arg.transacx.io will be removed from the pool lists.

Crypt.
Seems to be consistent at about 500sat over at cryptopia. Blockchain is moving consistently as well. Good job Cryptcollector, and thanks!

Thank you!

Though you've done your part with getting Us onto Cryptopia as well.

To a bright Silvery Future for ARG :-)

(Moons can be Silver in colour too.)
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Seems to be consistent at about 500sat over at cryptopia. Blockchain is moving consistently as well. Good job Cryptcollector, and thanks!
Argentum is alive at our pool and rhere is an active miner already found more than 1500+ blocks!

BitcoinPOOL.US

2% Fee
Rapid Payments

http://bitcoinpool.us

I haven't had a payout in a while. I noticed you bumped it to 250, is there a way to see how much I have left until I reach 250?
Spotlight Post

!!!Where to next!!!

As there has been no input from the community whatsoever for plans to take ARG forward, here are a few ideas.

Community Stuff:
  • Dedicated IRC Channel on Freenode (Done)
  • Dedicated Forum Site.
  • New Website

Enhancements:
  • Add Dual Algorithm Capability with SHA256.
  • Bring in Merged mining on both Algorithm's to stabilize and secure the Blockchain.
  • Fix reward to around 3 per block
  • increase blocktime to 45 sec
  • New Logo

These enhancements are very dependant on community support so please contribute to the Argentum BTC Donation address address.

Lets start some discussion please either on IRC #ARGCurrency, or the Forum at DigitalCoin https://forum.digitalcoin.co/forums/75-Argentum?s=859ffcfe9cc5283ee4c7d19e677e25af

I'll vouch for those changes. I like the idea of a consistent block reward. I'm undecided about the blocktime change, but I'm leaning towards the opinion of 30 second blocks being unnecessary.
Spotlight Post

!!!Where to next!!!

As there has been no input from the community whatsoever for plans to take ARG forward, here are a few ideas.

Community Stuff:
  • Dedicated IRC Channel on Freenode (Done)
  • Dedicated Forum Site.
  • New Website

Enhancements:
  • Add Dual Algorithm Capability with SHA256.
  • Bring in Merged mining on both Algorithm's to stabilize and secure the Blockchain.
  • Fix reward to around 3 per block
  • increase blocktime to 45 sec
  • New Logo

These enhancements are very dependant on community support so please contribute to the Argentum BTC Donation address address.

Lets start some discussion please either on IRC #ARGCurrency, or the Forum at DigitalCoin https://forum.digitalcoin.co/forums/75-Argentum?s=859ffcfe9cc5283ee4c7d19e677e25af
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
Would you kindly update pool list? Because BitcoinPool.US is active and generally everyone check the OP for pools.
legendary
Argentum is alive at our pool and rhere is an active miner already found more than 1500+ blocks!

BitcoinPOOL.US

2% Fee
Rapid Payments

Could the owners of these three wallets, please update them to the latest Client version.
You will most probably be on a forked blockchain.

{
        "addr" : "162.222.161.114:52637",
        "services" : "00000001",
        "lastsend" : 1463991958,
        "lastrecv" : 1463991958,
        "conntime" : 1463068619,
        "version" : 1030000,
        "subver" : "/ARG V1.2:1.0.3/",
        "inbound" : true,
        "releasetime" : 0,
        "startingheight" : 428447,
        "banscore" : 0
    },
    {
        "addr" : "178.237.35.34:49191",
        "lastsend" : 1463991957,
        "lastrecv" : 1463991957,
        "conntime" : 1463848110,
        "startingheight" : 1532154,
    },
    {
        "addr" : "137.110.222.250:61667",
        "lastsend" : 1463991874,
        "lastrecv" : 1463989552,
        "conntime" : 1463984566,
        "startingheight" : 1532148,
    },

Regards
Crypt
To whoever is still on version ARG V1.2:1.0.3; you are WRONG!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arg/#!network
legendary
Honestly i've did some mining yesterday on my pool and it's still pretty profitable. Sold coins with default market prices; was a good and easy 250000 satoshi. Can be easyly x4 more BTC with some market wakeup.

Argentum is really alive?

If yes, here is the new pool:

Heck yeah it is. There's some Miners as well.

Grin the more hash the better

just had a thought? Are we the first coin to really come back from the dead?

i mean, ARG really died, the only reason i got it back up was because there was still a block explorer running, every other node had gone.

The DGC community had given up on it, even the guys on the DGC irc channel werent even interested anymore. hence the new dedicated irc channel.

anyway, if ever there was a time to mine its now.  Smiley

Argentum is really alive?

If yes, here is the new pool:

Heck yeah it is. There's some Miners as well.
legendary
Hi just to let you all know there is an #ARGCurrency IRC channel on FreeNode.

My reasoning for this is that the DGC IRC Channel is as dead as can be, and Argentum followers should have their own place to discuss all things ARG.

So if you are an Argentum enthusiast come on over to #ARGCurrency Channel on FreeNode: https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ARGCurrency

Its quiet in there just now, but hopefully as things pick up so will our community come together again.

Crypt
Cryptopia is a nice exchange. I wonder when the coin request was submitted, and if they have ARGs updated information.

I submitted Arg on Cryptopia, it was quite a while ago so before the updates client etc. but they seem to have everything running nicely. I can't claim responsibility for all the paid votes though, I did a few but nowhere near enough for a win. Well done whoever it was!

It's exciting to see ARG back on exchanges and breathing again. Thanks for the submission!

Exciting indeed  Grin

Things in the pipeline to come, but a good start so far.

Crypt
Cryptopia is a nice exchange. I wonder when the coin request was submitted, and if they have ARGs updated information.

I submitted Arg on Cryptopia, it was quite a while ago so before the updates client etc. but they seem to have everything running nicely. I can't claim responsibility for all the paid votes though, I did a few but nowhere near enough for a win. Well done whoever it was!

It's exciting to see ARG back on exchanges and breathing again. Thanks for the submission!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

I'm sure they will do a thorough search of Bitcointalk anyway.

I really ought to put a contact address on the website really, but then they will be able to PM us on here if needs be.

I wonder how long it will take for them to activate it.

Crypt
Pages:
Jump to: