Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET || - page 28. (Read 59490 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
No problem, at least you found the cause of the problems quickly. I'll switch my nodes on again nearer the time & recompile then.

On a different issue, out of curiosity I tried mining on my 64bit windoze PC with the QT wallet - it crashed constantly after a few seconds, but runs fine without mining.

Just thought you should know.

Interesting, I was solo mining just fine. Did you compile the wallet yourself?

No, I downloaded it from your link.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
No problem, at least you found the cause of the problems quickly. I'll switch my nodes on again nearer the time & recompile then.

On a different issue, out of curiosity I tried mining on my 64bit windoze PC with the QT wallet - it crashed constantly after a few seconds, but runs fine without mining.

Interesting, I was solo mining just fine. Did you compile the wallet yourself?

Activity: 227
My sincere apologies for these problems.

As has been said, the new blockheight for the implementation of the changes has been extended to block 1825000, giving a grace period of around 10 days.

When the rest of the fixes have been implemented on github I will post an entry here on the thread.

We have our Dev working on these problems and will get the problems sorted ASAP.

If you have updated your wallets and synced them at least it should be less painful to implement the recompiled headless daemon and the recompiled QT wallets as there should be a minimum of sync involved.

Again i can only apologise for these setbacks.

Found a typo in the code: static const int64_t Version4StartHeight = 18000000;

It's set to 18 million instead of 1,800,000.

This affects the block reward. As of right now it's still random, and not the planned 3 coins per block. Will update at a future point in time with other bug fixes/updates.

This also effected the AUXPOW start, and blocktime changes...so yeah, all changes obviously Sad. A fixed is being working on right now. Plan for a ~10 day grace period. Block 1,825,000, everything "should" go live this time. The good news, just update your wallet and you're good to go (if you're already on 2.0)
To save on costs & resources, I will take my nodes offline & keep an eye on github & this thread - hopefully a fix will be forthcoming soon.
All my nodes are stuck again at block 1800015.  I'm attempting to reindex one of them now to see if it helps.

It's the difficulty hopping all over, no need to reindex.

Sorry, I meant regarding the auxpow error. It's reindexing anyways.

Can you confirm the error exists with reindex?

I'll let you know as soon as it's finished, nearly done......

I can confirm that the auxpow issue persists after reindexing.  Sad
All my nodes are stuck again at block 1800015.  I'm attempting to reindex one of them now to see if it helps.

I'll let you know as soon as it's finished, nearly done......

This affects the block reward. As of right now it's still random, and not the planned 3 coins per block. Will update at a future point in time with other bug fixes/updates.

Any chance you can update with the auxpow fix now, so we can start mining it?

CryptoID is back online.
Is anyone else having errors with auxpow?
Hmmm...I'm still getting this error while merge mining:

Code:
2016-06-30 15:30:40.693395 > p2pool.util.jsonrpc.NarrowError: -32601 getauxblock method is not available until switch-over block.

...even though we are past the switchover block?

Edit: Block generation & the blockchain seem to have stopped.....

Difficulty jumped to 81, my guess is multi-pool "hit and run." It will smooth out.

As to your error. Noted and investigating.

EDIT: chain is still moving.

Difficulty back down to 11.
Hmmm...I'm still getting this error while merge mining:

Code:
2016-06-30 15:30:40.693395 > p2pool.util.jsonrpc.NarrowError: -32601 getauxblock method is not available until switch-over block.

...even though we are past the switchover block?

Edit: Block generation & the blockchain seem to have stopped.....
Coinexchange.io wallet is online and synced with version 2.0
Activity: 227
It's also likely they upgraded and somehow forked, so they might be upgrading again right now.

I'm sticky with the wallet, not adding extra nodes. So it says only 1 connection and i've also decided to wait whole blockchain download... now it's at 500K, looks like gonna finish in 2 hours.

Is it all OK with wallet only?

Try adding the nodes listed in this post, it might help, I know that these are up to date as of yesterday.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15406409
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
It's also likely they upgraded and somehow forked, so they might be upgrading again right now.

I'm sticky with the wallet, not adding extra nodes. So it says only 1 connection and i've also decided to wait whole blockchain download... now it's at 500K, looks like gonna finish in 2 hours.

Is it all OK with wallet only?
Pages:
Jump to: