Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AsiaCoin v2 [AC2] - IMPORTANT NOTICE - page 15. (Read 24108 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Add me too please. Got only 10K AC on cryptsy but still.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
please stop quoting the list of all users who have AC. it s trashing the thread. send CryptoSteam a message and he will add you to the list.

I agree with you. I'm going to add the list to my website so this thread won't get trashed. Stay tuned. CryptoSteam.com

I've sent a message to cryptosteam ... Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Me too 86542.550123 AC To be precise  Shocked
Activity: 10
please add me on the lise,110k Asia Coin
Activity: 11
Hello Asia Coin Community,

It has been for a lot not easy and very disapointing moments when we understood what happened, and it is still, for many, not very clear what really happened.

Bitsta, Micryon and Goldmann, as  I have understood, are the new core of AsiaCoin2, is that right ? If it is thank you for stepping up.

Could maybe one of you, in a short mail, explain clearly what you think happened? What you have in plans for AsiaCoin2 and explain who you are and why you are stepping up ?

That everybody knows what will be the main next steps, as we really need clear communication.

Best wishes to you all

hi cryptoba,

i am responsible for community communication, developer support and milestone planning.
Micryon came up with this idea and motivated us to join the team.
Bitsa is the core developer.

Well it s clear what happened. The DEV of AC premined a hidden block. Have hidden that in his blockcrawler
and also edited the sourcecode to make everything looks normal ("getinfo")...

Why we are making this?
well i got a lot of messages after i posted that i dicovered (with the support of rainy & bista) the premined block and warned the community (while they were laughing at me and shouting "FUD").. bitsta also discovered strange memroy hops and datacommunication within the AC wallet.  
well we sold all our coins (made a huge loss - bitsta lost about 25BTC....) and said lets forget it. but users kept writing us
and asking to help them, support the community, maybe take the project over, etc..

and there are really a lot of users who want this project to be relaunched. a lot of people have still money in it. so there is still a value in this. at least in the community. and we just want to support those people.

dont worry devs im sure more blessing will come to you guys., and after i got my money back, and solve my money problem in real life, ill help you to rise this new ac2.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
r00t-dev
Goldmann you have my full support! Let's make history

Yeah, let's make a history, right? NO. You have bought AC when it was down from panic selling people, laughing them how noobish they are. Now you are a big AC bag holder who wants to dump your panic-bought AC on other unsuspecting people, who will buy this shit from you. I say stay away from this scam.

Self-moderated thread too. Let's see if your post stands.

we won't censor anything. so FUD, trollings, etc. all will stay on the
thread. but some things (like pandacoin advertisement, or quotes of endless lists need to be deleted
to be able to have an overview. )
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Please add me to list.  I sold 10k for a loss and am holding 10k ac.   Is there a way to ensure that asshole dev doesn't partake in this?

He is long gone and the new Dev team is composed of people that found the initial issues. I trust them
Activity: 676
Activity: 4
Please add me to list.  I sold 10k for a loss and am holding 10k ac.   Is there a way to ensure that asshole dev doesn't partake in this?
Activity: 224
I think if we can successfully save it, we would make history in cryptocurrency and it would significantly add to the value of the coin because of the strong community.

+1
Activity: 40
HI

Add me please I got a total of 208k Asia coin in my wallet

thanks
Activity: 462
we can do it, I support it, as I supported WC in hard times, same with AC. this is doable, and I'm sure people want this!

Add me on list please, 33k.
Activity: 364
ALl coin dumped in 1 day
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
CryptoSteam

Add to list. 26k AC in wallet.

CryptoSteam,
add me too...  COIN BALANCE
AC 7882.87118391 stuck in mintpal
Activity: 210
I think if we can successfully save it, we would make history in cryptocurrency and it would significantly add to the value of the coin because of the strong community.
Activity: 126
please stop quoting the list of all users who have AC. it s trashing the thread. send CryptoSteam a message and he will add you to the list.

I agree with you. I'm going to add the list to my website so this thread won't get trashed. Stay tuned. CryptoSteam.com
Activity: 18
Activity: 2
Please add me to the list. 57K Mintpal.
Activity: 351
count me in...
Pages:
Jump to: