Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AsiaCoin v2 [AC2] - IMPORTANT NOTICE - page 12. (Read 24088 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Where to download the wallet pls?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How about Berry? (One piece) lol
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Add me, 2844.62041772 AC on poloniex!

Thanks
Activity: 36
How about,

Assurance coin, or
Promised coin.

A coin of hope to redeem itself. Hey even redemption coin Tongue

Also 0.5btc lost mintpal for me
Activity: 52
pure POS?

how are you going to distribute the 160mil pre mine?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
As advised I installed AC wallet on one of my PCs and transfered AC from Mintpal. Now I have 17999.98 AC. Hopefully, the recovery plan of the new devs works well. I will be happy to donate %% of my AC to these devs once all the trouble is behind. I'm sure I'm not alone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
New name: COIN
No opinions on that? I think that names is awsome. It's the one and only. No one can dilute it with a comparable name.

coin already exist + try to find 'coin' with google.

cheers
Activity: 4
78k in my wallet. Add me Huh
Activity: 42
New name: COIN
No opinions on that? I think that names is awsome. It's the one and only. No one can dilute it with a comparable name.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
i'd be in if swap is possible without wallet.dat stuff. Have around a million; i don't think renaming the project is a good idea; asiacoin success is a lot based on its name it seems.  Grin

Anyway, good luck !

Cheers
Activity: 8
Activity: 126
Add me 161.000 in cryptsy
Activity: 10
I'm going outside to cut the grass. If you want to be on the list, please PM me and I will add you when I'm done with my errands.

The list is at CryptoSteam.com

Add me pls my 146164.8 AC in mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Activity: 16
ASIACOINv2 [AC2]

This will be the new thread for all AsiaCoinv2 supporters.
We will regularily be updating this thread.

Teammembers:
bitsta (core development)
micryon (dev support, marketing)
goldmann (development)

coin-specs:
  • pure PoS
  • 160 mio total coins from premined PoW
  • stake interest will be set after community poll
  • PoW coins to be exchanged for AsiaCoin

tips appreciated: 1F7wGga1fVD9JJ995K8MiZJjyHSiJYSDPx

hi, my coins are on crypsy, but there purse disappeared as I yvesti coins that would exchange the version 2

I feel your pain dude.... I have ~46,000 AC at Cryptsy and they're not giving them back even though I asked them to send them to my wallet. They're not being transparent on their intentions with AC. The response I received was "The AC market will remain down until further notice."

:-(
Activity: 112
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
Hi, please tell us all what's so special about your new altcoin.

A lot of us have been getting burned lately.

Why should we invest time, hash, and resources into your new coin?

hi altcoinherald,

this coin will be developed and maintained by experienced coderz
and passionate cryptoguys.

this coin is a pure PoS coin with 160 million coins. This coins are
going to be exchanged for (old) AsiaCoins.

There will be no hidden premine.

Transparency from the beginning. and special support from many of us.

This project is made for the AC community which got scammed by the dev.

you ask whats special about this coin?
well, the community is special.

we will make a smooth relaunch. Official multipool, multiple (3rd party) blockexplorers,
professional code review by some altcoin devs (incl. bitsta, ra1nb0wdash and others).

How you will distribute ACv2 for AC? Have some kind of plan or you will do it manually for some kind of proof?

yes we are planning to make it manually and public via this thread.
we are going to request the wallet.dat OR privatekey of your old wallet.

I trust you, but not enough to supply my wallet.dat or private key!

Look up a better method or this is destined to certain failure!

like somebody else already posted you can keep your worthless coins if you don't trust us...

(btw - we detected the scam, we provided the first 3rd party explorer and we checked the sources
and confirmed the edited getvaluewithfee() - and you don't trust us? thats your problem)

You should be able to know how many AC coin in my wallet with single supply my AC address from my wallet!

Do not ask for much more than this! There are records of all transactions and balances! What more?

this is bullshit. anybody can claim that this address belongs to him/her...
thats NO proof that you re the legitimate owner of the coins.

It is easy to fix with a message or infimo sending of verification to a AC adress of development team and go!  Wink

Just for getting this clear: You want us, after that scam, to send us our wallet.dat?

Roflmao, nice try guys. Just anotehr scam after another scam. Rly, everything with the "Asia" in the name, or every new coin created "specially" for asia is a crap i think.

Proof me i am wrong, but sending you a wallet.dat isnt a good way, also this would take weeks for getting settled.

So again, the ppl who would get their new asian coin first are the winner, and the last ppl are the loser. Like a snowball system, but a real one in that case.

The only option i see is the following: You collect all the wallet adresses from here in this thread. You enter them into excel or whatever with Asia amount.

After that, you create many new wallet adresses on the Asiancoin2 or whatever its going to be called with the same number of beginning Adresses you go send. You auto send the amount of "Piets" wallet to his new Asiancoin2 adress, ang give him the private key.

It can't be the other way.

To the Asiancoin2 DEV-TEAM!!!!!!

If you are the holder of more whan 160 Billion Asiancoin2: Wouldnt you get, until everyone has his coins, such a hard interest, that its like another premine?

not if the swap is made before the coins age.
the distribution will be at the same time. nobody is going to get his coins first or last.
Activity: 35
trust or not the AC wallet.dat is already useless
Activity: 112
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
Hi, please tell us all what's so special about your new altcoin.

A lot of us have been getting burned lately.

Why should we invest time, hash, and resources into your new coin?

hi altcoinherald,

this coin will be developed and maintained by experienced coderz
and passionate cryptoguys.

this coin is a pure PoS coin with 160 million coins. This coins are
going to be exchanged for (old) AsiaCoins.

There will be no hidden premine.

Transparency from the beginning. and special support from many of us.

This project is made for the AC community which got scammed by the dev.

you ask whats special about this coin?
well, the community is special.

we will make a smooth relaunch. Official multipool, multiple (3rd party) blockexplorers,
professional code review by some altcoin devs (incl. bitsta, ra1nb0wdash and others).

How you will distribute ACv2 for AC? Have some kind of plan or you will do it manually for some kind of proof?

yes we are planning to make it manually and public via this thread.
we are going to request the wallet.dat OR privatekey of your old wallet.

I trust you, but not enough to supply my wallet.dat or private key!

Look up a better method or this is destined to certain failure!

like somebody else already posted you can keep your worthless coins if you don't trust us...

(btw - we detected the scam, we provided the first 3rd party explorer and we checked the sources
and confirmed the edited getvaluewithfee() - and you don't trust us? thats your problem)

You should be able to know how many AC coin in my wallet with single supply my AC address from my wallet!

Do not ask for much more than this! There are records of all transactions and balances! What more?

this is bullshit. anybody can claim that this address belongs to him/her...
thats NO proof that you re the legitimate owner of the coins.

It is easy to fix with a message or infimo sending of verification to a AC adress of development team and go!  Wink

correct. this would also be an option. so for those who don't want to send us the wallet.dat or simply don't trust us we will also add an option for the superparanoid users.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
How to exchange AC on ACV2??

My AC is on poloniex!

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: