Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AsiaCoin v2 [AC2] - IMPORTANT NOTICE - page 10. (Read 24087 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
new team should add instructions to the op links to old wallet and that we must withdraw coins from exchange, that anyone new will know what to do Wink
this would work iff people warrent lazy and would read post before they ask a quistion.
you have the point  Cheesy
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I understand the idea for AC2 but this will mean that none of the people that had AC on Cryptsy will be able to participate as we can't withdraw coins at the moment.

Cryptsy will only enable the withdrawal if we make the premined coins in AC v1 void.
Creating a AC v2 does not help if we can't get back our AC v1 coins from cryptsy.
Activity: 854
Perhaps it would be better to create a new developer team first and withdraw our coins according to the instructions of the devs. I think it is better to wait.
Im holding 50.000 AC on Poloniex. Please add this to the list. Perhaps someone can create a google spreadsheet?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I have AC in bittrex, what I do with this coins?  Huh
Activity: 10
i got 36k AC in my wallet.
Activity: 182
new team should add instructions to the op links to old wallet and that we must withdraw coins from exchange, that anyone new will know what to do Wink
this would work iff people warrent lazy and would read post before they ask a quistion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 12
What to do with coins on Mintpal.?

Withdra them to youre wallet

Where can I download the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

and those coin who I sent to cryptsy? ? ?
they are gone
Activity: 644

Don't have the client. Is there a way to still get it or to make a paper wallet
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
chain of blocks had to be back here
And what about people like me who withdraw their AC from Mintpal today? Info about my coins is in much later blocks.

From here begins the panic and selling coins - May 03, 2014, 09:28:00 AM

i.e. at the time of the last block
May 03, 2014, 09:28:00 AM
Throughout many horror send their coins to exchanges to sell
I am one of them, I sent my coins in cryptsy and they disappeared  Cry

and then when you close MINTPAL I downloaded coin in my wallet - everything is so damn confused with my coins

some people will just have to lose their coins will hardly be saved all the coins -

several exchanges closed doors at different times, several portfolio attempts to import and export from wallet
I do not know what to say
Someone to say how it will proceed

Activity: 644
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
get me in the list 19000 acs
AsiaCoin Plus is very good name imho in short it will be XAC, it will resemble nature and basic for the previous coin (AC) but suggest something newer Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
So, we're live, people! Will donate to the community devs as soon as the fixed Asiacoin 2 is up and running. I'm a man of my word.
About the name, I say keep it. Or else, the other people will not recognize us.

Keep up the good work.

P.S.: CINNI spam affiliates are pi$$ing blood right now. If all goes well, a lot of the investors will come back and we'll regain our positions.
Activity: 210
And what about people like me who withdraw their AC from Mintpal today? Info about my coins is in much later blocks.

Exactly. I think first we need to figure out how many of those premined coins have actually been dumped in exchanges and are in circulation. That's the key point.
Pages:
Jump to: