Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AsiaCoin v2 [AC2] - IMPORTANT NOTICE - page 11. (Read 24088 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
chain of blocks had to be back here
And what about people like me who withdraw their AC from Mintpal today? Info about my coins is in much later blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
From here begins the panic and selling coins - May 03, 2014, 09:28:00 AM

chain of blocks had to be back here
i.e. at the time of the last block
May 03, 2014, 09:28:00 AM
Throughout many horror send their coins to exchanges to sell
I am one of them, I sent my coins in cryptsy and they disappeared  Cry
Activity: 126
Just updated the list at CryptoSteam.com

PM me if you want to add your name to the list.

Going back outside to enjoy the sun. Will update more when I get back.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
Just a rehash of a design I made earlier in case you looking for a better logo Cheesy

Thats nice! I like how you took out Australia!

try an AsiaCoins [ACS] version Cheesy

Australia is a continent. To Asia does not apply.
Activity: 938
any thoughts on this:
As far as a name, I think asiacoin needs to stay. I like AsiaCoin v2 [AC2] however, the adding V2 seems tacky, and might give a even more negative initial view to new contributors. I suggest the following:

AsiaCoins [ACS]

The coin(s) plural will speak to the initial asiacoin creation to compensate those who had funds in the original asiacoin, and the new asiacoin. (making multiple coins "plural")
This will differentiate the two asiacoins, but will seem like a more natural name.

Agreed! ACS is a better name.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Just a rehash of a design I made earlier in case you looking for a better logo Cheesy

Thats nice! I like how you took out Australia!

try an AsiaCoins [ACS] version Cheesy
Activity: 210

If you **wasted** time enough to read the topic! you'd know that it's not the same person. it's the community.
I would call it something like AsiaCoin Plus. Just don't call it AC2 or anything with the word "coin" at the end.
I like the name! My only worry is that once XBC collapses, Plus in the name of the coin will also have bad taste. But so far this is the best name for the new AC, imo.
Activity: 389
I hold 1603.521661 which I withdrew from cryptsy before they took out the coin. It's not much I know compared to other but still want to prove that the community can do something. How can I help?
Activity: 126
As an idea of how to make an AC to AC2 exchange: Caishen Coin is planning to make an exchange of old CAI to new CAIx through a specially set-up market at https://coin-swap.net  It is done to 1) reduce total coins supply 2) reliably destroy devs premine in excess of 2% of the new total coins amount 3) to convert the coin from PoW to PoS. You can read about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/caix-first-100-pos-at-launch-psp-513613

The only problem in this way is how to make sure AC premine (that is not dumped yet) is not exchanged. In case of CAI, there is no such problem - devs have a good reputation, and premine destruction is done because of the reduction in total coins. CAI devs will not try to secretly exchange old premine to new coins. In case of AC, special mesures should be taken to avoid illegal premine to be exchanged.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I would call it something like AsiaCoin Plus. Just don't call it AC2 or anything with the word "coin" at the end.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I think if we can successfully save it, we would make history in cryptocurrency and it would significantly add to the value of the coin because of the strong community.
+1
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I hope all the best on reviving Asiacoin, I will donate 1/3 of all the coins I hold for the good cause ,and more in the future Smiley
Activity: 280

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
any thoughts on this:
As far as a name, I think asiacoin needs to stay. I like AsiaCoin v2 [AC2] however, the adding V2 seems tacky, and might give a even more negative initial view to new contributors. I suggest the following:

AsiaCoins [ACS]

The coin(s) plural will speak to the initial asiacoin creation to compensate those who had funds in the original asiacoin, and the new asiacoin. (making multiple coins "plural")
This will differentiate the two asiacoins, but will seem like a more natural name.
+1
Activity: 294
any thoughts on this:

AsiaCoins [ACS]

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
As a large AC bag holder, I'm very interested in this project. Thanks so much for stepping up for this community. I'll be sure to make a donation when everything is up and running.
Go to IRC in the meenwhile http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=asiacoinproject
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
As advised I installed AC wallet on one of my PCs and transfered AC from Mintpal. Now I have 17999.98 AC. Hopefully, the recovery plan of the new devs works well. I will be happy to donate %% of my AC to these devs once all the trouble is behind. I'm sure I'm not alone.

+1
My balances:
Cryptsy - 110700 AC
Mintpal - 19300 AC
Donate 22% of developers if successful.  Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
As a large AC bag holder, I'm very interested in this project. Thanks so much for stepping up for this community. I'll be sure to make a donation when everything is up and running.
Pages:
Jump to: