Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ATH] ATHEISTCOIN | DGW3 | GROESTL-based - page 2. (Read 28341 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
池出错的问题修复了吗?这个问题不修复搞得人们对这个硬币和这种算法都已经快失去信心了!~
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Something wrong with your pool?
I am now pointing one rig to your pool which is 68mh/s for groestl.But in your pool status only showing 280kh/s

Hmm i'm currently looking into it, but there should be no problem, which miner are u using ? and which port on the pool ?
Activity: 33
1000 satoshi is fair price for ATH now. going to drop more soon! watch dump now
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Are ATH coin dieing, price drop down very fast.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Does anybody know how many blocks are there in total?
Activity: 392
Something wrong with your pool?
I am now pointing one rig to your pool which is 68mh/s for groestl.But in your pool status only showing 280kh/s
Activity: 26
Hi all!

I made a fork of SPH-Sgminer for Groestl algorithm. See here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngroestlmyriadgroestl-pool-closed-652849

If you have AMD GPU, please try it. I'm getting 16.2 MH/s on R9 290 and 7.56 MH/s on R9 270X.

In a few days I'll post 17.0 MH/s R9 290 kernel (I'll post update in this forum).

I'm planning to work on improving this miner in the future.

You don't need to specify difficulty multiplier anymore.

If you have any problems with this miner - please post directly into that forum.

PS: If you are on NVidia, you might want to check out ccMiner 1.1 (it just got got substantional speed increase for Groestl mining)

Thanks

Thank you for sharing this information with us, we will be testing this and if your claims are correct we will spread this as soon as we can amongst the community.
If anyone else has been or is already testing and can confirm this in any way please dont hesitate to do so.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
I tip my fedora to you kind sirs, for I am a strong atheist just like you gentlemen. We do not need an imaginary fairy god or bible to fit in, because we believe in science and truth. I thought of a tagline for a coin as epic and awesome as this one. Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence."

Tell me what you think. I hope you are as euphoric as I am!
Good to see like-minded people, keep spreading knowledge and facts.
About the 'quote'; Very nice, i like it!  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
 Why Atheist? Undecided
Activity: 371
I tip my fedora to you kind sirs, for I am a strong atheist just like you gentlemen. We do not need an imaginary fairy god or bible to fit in, because we believe in science and truth. I thought of a tagline for a coin as epic and awesome as this one. Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence."

Tell me what you think. I hope you are as euphoric as I am!
Activity: 266
Hi all!

I made a fork of SPH-Sgminer for Groestl algorithm. See here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngroestlmyriadgroestl-pool-closed-652849

If you have AMD GPU, please try it. I'm getting 16.2 MH/s on R9 290 and 7.56 MH/s on R9 270X.

In a few days I'll post 17.0 MH/s R9 290 kernel (I'll post update in this forum).

I'm planning to work on improving this miner in the future.

You don't need to specify difficulty multiplier anymore.

If you have any problems with this miner - please post directly into that forum.

PS: If you are on NVidia, you might want to check out ccMiner 1.1 (it just got got substantional speed increase for Groestl mining)

Thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Suprnova locked my account and dont respond. They have 150 coins or more from me. Thants is a Scam My user in the pool is escalicha.

Message every time I try to enter:

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

And i didnt recibe nothing.

Why didnt you contact support or wrote me a pm ? :-)

You've been sent an email with instructions how to unluck your account, it could also be in your spam folder

Fixed! Gread support! At the moment 0 problems, suprnova Rules! THANKS.
Activity: 70
roflcopterfanaticsystemz
Minority Chinese ruined this coin.They have grabbed tons of ATHs with scammer minerapp.Their dump will continue for days.I happened to witness their laughter in their QQ group yesterday.

ATH currently only at block 9995. With a Total of 4.5m coins.
Your post made me laugh. I'm buyin
Activity: 252
Grs, Diamondcoin, and  Atheistcoin should merge mine they are the only 3 coins that use this algo everyone else is x11 or x13
Activity: 98
Designer
ha..no worries
Minority Chinese ruined this coin.They have grabbed tons of ATHs with scammer minerapp.Their dump will continue for days.I happened to witness their laughter in their QQ group yesterday.
not ruined  dev should look into this and see how they exploited it have faith  Grin
Activity: 392
Nice to see more pools opening up. Getting on bittrex would be a nice start. Smiley
We are already there https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ATH
Activity: 2
EVERY POOL IS NOT RIGHT.
Activity: 84
Something is definitely not right. If you look at the users with high kh/s in suprnova hardly any of them are finding blocks. I don't think the pool is reporting rejects correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: