Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ATH] ATHEISTCOIN | DGW3 | GROESTL-based - page 5. (Read 28341 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
luck
THE wallet  has  not a  logo
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looking good! Will mine this coin for sure.
Activity: 84
No way am I selling, all buys Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Now trading on BitTrex! BUY BUY BUY!
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-ATH

enstead of buying everyone is selling/dumping...
thats why he want you to buy Grin so he can sell some  Tongue

i want buy how much ath you sell me for 1 btc?
make a good deal plz
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

enstead of buying everyone is selling/dumping...
Activity: 84
Activity: 47
Please I would pass a configuration for r9 280x?? Huh
Activity: 392
how about this coin?any new function?

First Groestl PoW/PoS

Sleeps now, but could be huge soon, we will see if time is now
The op didn't said this is a POW/POS hybrid.
Activity: 33

O F F I C I A L   S T A T E M E N T
To all who want to know; We are working very hard for the future of this coin, we don't like to pre-announce so when it is time we will present new ideas and features.
We would appreciate real supporters to join us on our forum and irc chat so that we can make this a successful project together.

At the time being we are working on the basics for easy use and implementation for the general public as well as Crypto-enthousiasts on all different platforms.
Please understand that as the POW phase currently is around 2 years, we are planning to spread out our activity.
We are in no rush or hurry at all, and have full faith that by hard work and dedication we can separate ourselves from other coins and shine a new light upon crypto-currency in general.

very good to hear! you have my support
Activity: 70
roflcopterfanaticsystemz
So.. any news with ATH ?

To all who want to know; We are working very hard for the future of this coin, we don't like to pre-announce so when it is time we will present new ideas and features.
We would appreciate real supporters to join us on our forum and irc chat so that we can make this a successful project together.

At the time being we are working on the basics for easy use and implementation for the general public as well as Crypto-enthousiasts on all different platforms.
Please understand that as the POW phase currently is around 2 years, we are planning to spread out our activity.
We are in no rush or hurry at all, and have full faith that by hard work and dedication we can separate ourselves from other coins and shine a new light upon crypto-currency in general.

Activity: 30
请问会在https://bittrex.com    或者   https://www.poloniex.com   上架ATH吗,我想购买一些长期持有着,发现这些平台都没有上架呢?就在一个小平台上架了,都没有任何交易量啊。ATH还会有发展吗?   
Activity: 70
roflcopterfanaticsystemz
Thats a nice statement. I will keep mining it.
Great to see people building a coin & community.
To much shitcoins lately. Atheistcoin is here to stay imo!
Activity: 300
So.. any news with ATH ?

To all who want to know; We are working very hard for the future of this coin, we dont like to pre-announce so when it is time we will present new ideas and features.
We would appreciate real supporters to join us on our forum and irc chat so that we can make this a succesful project together.

At the time being we are working on the basics for easy use and implementation for the general public as well as crypto-enthousiasts on all platforms.
We are in no rush or hurry at all, and have full faith that by hard work and dedication we can seperate ourselves from other coins and shine a new light upon cryptocurrency in general.

Best statement from developer. Just working hard and we are here to support you.

Thank you devs , Great work  Wink

I keep want buy some ATH

PM me  Kiss
Activity: 434
So.. any news with ATH ?

To all who want to know; We are working very hard for the future of this coin, we dont like to pre-announce so when it is time we will present new ideas and features.
We would appreciate real supporters to join us on our forum and irc chat so that we can make this a succesful project together.

At the time being we are working on the basics for easy use and implementation for the general public as well as crypto-enthousiasts on all platforms.
We are in no rush or hurry at all, and have full faith that by hard work and dedication we can seperate ourselves from other coins and shine a new light upon cryptocurrency in general.

Best statement from developer. Just working hard and we are here to support you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
So.. any news with ATH ?

Awesome news! I will be able to help you out on promoting the coin over at reddit from time to time. Smiley
Activity: 26
So.. any news with ATH ?

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

First Groestl PoW/PoS

Sleeps now, but could be huge soon, we will see if time is now

Difficulty started rising just as you posted that comment, haha. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

First Groestl PoW/PoS