Author

Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland - page 260. (Read 506409 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
But of what I understand the Islandic id system is open for public (there's an app in which you state your partner's number and it shows how closely you are both related to each other).
That makes this currency so unique. I can't predict whether it is going to succeed bit it a great social experiment, apart from all the shitcoins we see to emerge recently.

This is going to be hugely popular, something never seen before. But no idea what it will do to the price though when everyone in Iceland will have them - probably depends on if they will actually start using them, and if they do, it's rocket to da moon baby.
Network Info
Difficulty   42.57430918
Est Next Difficulty   9.99227524 (Change in 29 Blocks)

Will it actually change? If not, why do they show this on pools?

That calculation has been wrong all the way. The real difficulty just keeps on rising.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
can icelanders pay their taxes with AUR?

That's rather unlikely.
That hardly possible for govt institutions to start accepting virtual and independent currencies.
But of what I understand the Islandic id system is open for public (there's an app in which you state your partner's number and it shows how closely you are both related to each other).
That makes this currency so unique. I can't predict whether it is going to succeed bit it a great social experiment, apart from all the shitcoins we see to emerge recently.

BTW WTS 1 AUR for 0,01 btc pm me
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
How long does block rewards remain unconfirmed in the pool? I'm mining in http://aur.pool-a.net/

Thanks
Activity: 3
Can anybody possibly tell me who's the owner of aur.pool-a.net because one of my accounts there is currently locked, had about 11 coins on there. Who do I talk to? I sent balduro a PM but he hasnt responded and the fill out form on the website doesn't work.  Sad
Activity: 147
Network Info
Difficulty   42.57430918
Est Next Difficulty   9.99227524 (Change in 29 Blocks)

Will it actually change? If not, why do they show this on pools?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
can icelanders pay their taxes with AUR?
such difficulty. slow findings. much sad.

Can't wait to trade you AUR for DOGE ? Tongue
Activity: 147
such difficulty. slow findings. much sad.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
selling 300AUR for 3BTC minimum sell 10AUR for 0.1BTC, anyone interested PM me
PM me.

I'm thinking about making my 3500kh/sec rig on this. How any AUR per day can I expect?
Like 20-30ish.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Auroracoin, looks interesting. I will stick to Mintcoin though, giveaway in my sig  Smiley
I'm thinking about making my 3500kh/sec rig on this. How any AUR per day can I expect?
Activity: 2
selling 300AUR for 3BTC minimum sell 10AUR for 0.1BTC, anyone interested PM me
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
Hey what pool you guys mining on? Is anyone using the P2P pool?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
selling 75 Aur for 0.75 btc
Hashrate and diff shooting up, glad I got mining right from the start.
Hey, my aur.pool-a.net account just got locked, who do I talk to about unlocking it? I have no idea why it got locked, I got about 6 coins there.

Probably someone tried to brute force your password and (luckily for you) failed.
Activity: 3
Hey, my aur.pool-a.net account just got locked, who do I talk to about unlocking it? I have no idea why it got locked, I got about 6 coins there.
Activity: 30
One technical question.
How dev is going to execute the airdrop smoothly?

Do Islanders need to apply for their share?
Is it going to be automated?

How dev is going to make sure coins woild be distributed properly?
Anyone has a clue??

He hasn't released much about that yet. They are working on it though.

In Iceland it's pretty simple, they could use a thing called "Icekey" which is for Icelanders. The username is your social ID and then you get a password sent to your home.

Didn't find anything in english about it but it's from these guys. http://en.island.is/about-island-is/

In Icelandic; http://www.island.is/islykill/um-islykil/
Activity: 23
11 hours at aur.cryptoculture.net and 40% of my shares have been orphaned.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7264254/Screen%20Shot%202014-02-08%20at%209.59.05%20AM.png
Jump to: