Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 18. (Read 111291 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
No more  Roll Eyes

XZHorexmAV2FFGkMq3NvZ8dQnJwV8n2y9M  minig March 26, 2016 at 20th/s
today April 05, 2016  no payments for mining Undecided
Activity: 27
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
We've travelled east, to Turkey, Istanbul to discuss and arrange two separate matters regarding Xaurum. The first is the gold store, the second is the safe-keeping of the Xaurum gold reserves and the protocol to handle them.

The first matter concerns the gold store. Auresco Institute and Aragorn ltd. will partner for this project and have received Nadir's exclusive representation for the Slovenian market, meaning that we'll be able to provide our customers with the most competitive prices of gold. The gold store will also include a digital store, to sell gold globaly, and will be an important part of Aurum project, as it will donate some of its profits to the Xaurum CommonWealth and contribute to Xaurum's growth. We were very well received by Nadir, they have also shown us many of their different branches and even their manufacturing facility.

Grand Bazaar with Nadir stores.

1 kg goldbar sample

X-ray gun for determining the composition of gold.

The second matter is the storage of Xaurum gold. Nadir, Turkey's largest private gold refinery, that processes 125 tons of gold per year, currently stores most of Xaurum CommonWealth gold reserves, but this is a temporary solution, because Nadir can't legaly keep their customer's gold for longer periods of time.

In search of a long-term solution, we've met with the representatives of Loomis, an international company that provides efficient cash handling for central banks, large commercial  banks, large retail chains, etc. but also smaller enterprises, to arrange the storage of Xaurum CommonWealth gold reserves, with full insurance. We've come to an agreement, however the contract is not yet signed, as we need to determine the details of the storage protocol first. The main issue to decide is, whether to proceed with a low cost solution, where Loomis would store gold in 1 kg bars, deliver them to Nadir to melt into 1g cards and ship them to us and Auresco ships to the users, or we'll store 1g cards and try to arrange for direct shipment to users. When we decide the best course of action, we'll sign the contract digitally. The added benefit of Loomis storage, will be the possibility to digitally access to the information about stored goods. This means we can make our Auresco account open, so all users can have direct access to directly verify the quantity of Xaurum CommonWealth gold reserves.

Gold industry building, with offices of the Turkish branch of Loomis.

Imagine a decentralized crypto asset backed with gold, where miners cooperate instead of compete, an asset where instead of evolving towards centralization, we're evolving towards decentralization, an asset whose creation preserves and increase value instead of destroying it. This is our goal, and we're working hard to achieve it.

http://nadirmetal.com.tr/en/home/
http://www.loomis.com/en/

Nice to see that someone else is mining too  Smiley
Hello,
we're back from Turkey, Istanbul, where we met with the CEO and other representatives of Nadir metal rafineri, to discuss the future cooperation with Xaurum and Xaurum allies. More info will be posted next week.

Here are the stats for the 146th payout:

We have mined new 2,098184662 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 6,599264706 more grams of gold.

The mints have minted new 98,80170395 Xaurum and backed Xaurum with 310,7536765 more grams of gold.

The melt was done 1 x 1g 999,9 Fine Nadir Gold Bar - Xaurum edition, 0,50188684 Xaurum was removed from exchange.

We now have 6571,664984 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 13320,41807 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 2,02694722 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
How many XAU shouldi have to be able to mint this

None

If you want to have your own mint, then you need 1000 XAU.
If you want to mint XAU through existing mint than you have to contact the mint owner.

So, you can PM me if minting is needed.

Thanks

I cant mine because i dont have a miner
––Δ͘҉̀░░
1000 xau to mint
0 to mine

None

If you want to mint XAU through existing mint than you have to contact the mint owner.

Ups sorry I thought "to mine" XAU 😉
Activity: 243
Merit: 100

None

Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Here are the stats for the 145th payout:

We have mined new 9,394876926 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 29,75625 more grams of gold. We now have 6471,266982 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 13004,06513 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 2,009508365 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Here are the stats for the 144th payout:

The mints have minted new 84,04909817 Xaurum and backed Xaurum with 266,6176471 more grams of gold.

We now have 6461,872105 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 12974,30888 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 2,00782508 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
––Δ͘҉̀░░
We are the only money that increases in value by inflation, but its not all from miners and minters. Additionally, even though it is a small contribution now, we collect and distribute the fees to the users, not to the few miners. We have Guardian nodes, as central staking nodes that make the 51% attack impossible, make Xaurum the fastest and collect fees and distribute them. We also have a program of allies that contribute some funds to the CommonWealth.

We're now in the process of acquiring an exclusive contract for the slovenian market from Nadir, and forming an arrangement, where Nadir is storing some of the gold reserves. In the not so distant future, we'll open a store to sell gold, where some % will go to further increase the Xaurum CommonWealth.
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Pages:
Jump to: