Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 2. (Read 111291 times)

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Is there any news on the coin, and the price falls to previous levels will not be refunded.

news from this page - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16259815
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
Is there any news on the coin, and the price falls to previous levels will not be refunded.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
When XAUR will be on bittrex or polo?
when xaur/eth live exchange Smiley
this project should be more promoted/presented to eth community

A faster way to promote this is add to the new exchanger as Poloniex and Bittrex
Being in the right exchanger will increase the confidence of the  trade almost all whales trading in the big exchanger
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
when xaur/eth live exchange Smiley
this project should be more promoted/presented to eth community
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
is there a problem on xaurum withdrawals? still not received my transfer to another wallet until now

There can be a problem if you did your withdrawal to any other wallet than eth/geth/mist or myether online wallet  Grin

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
is there a problem on xaurum withdrawals? still not received my transfer to another wallet until now
try this topic, good luck.  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546279.960
Activity: 21
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
hai..if i have problem with my mining xaurum...who should i contact..thank you

What do you mean by mining xaurum? As I understand it, mining XAUR is not yet available ... Anyway you probably should contact Aurum Project for any issue you are experiencing.
Activity: 1
hai..if i have problem with my mining xaurum...who should i contact..thank you
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
cant wait bittrex or polo to see how high can it go _good luck for xaurum :Gold is gold
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Please read few pages back there is a paper from Turkey where the gold is bought. There will be more proofs later... Also official from loomis if I'm right
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Is the Xaurum gold vault audited? Where is the gold vault located and how do we know there is actually any gold inside it lol?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
I'm absolutely buying more Smiley just cashed in some of my ETC and ETH bags to add a bit to the XAUR bag lol. All in all, any crypto actually backed by physical materials is a GREAT choice IMHO. Still though, curious as to who will be the first to trade some of their XAUR for gold Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
when gold price drops it is great time to buy
Activity: 29
xaur is in a price free fall and is in danger of disappearing up its own arse if this keeps up- over 13% drop in one day... the only way to stop the price drop is to have xaur listed on more exchanges.

What's the word with poloniex?

I saw that Poloniex announced they are de-listing about 27 different coins but no announcement to list new coins  Huh
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I will like to know if the real world price of Gold have direct impact on the price of Xaurum token
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
so the original/Old Xaurum closed now? I can't see this in Coinsmarketcap and c-cex.com . does it mean we can't trade and exchange the old xaurum coins?
and new coin is also being dumped so badly. I have around 1500 Xaur and want to hold them for long term. hope we'll see good price increase movement in future.

The Old coins have been converted to the new coin at the rate of 1XAU to 8000XAUR
Pages:
Jump to: