Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 111. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Ya, Terk, I think it's time for new and improved tweaks  Grin I'm still curious about BluCoin... it's now third most profitable coin in WhatMine charts  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
WTF: 92% profitability???
http://www.clevermining.com/profits
 Huh

ouch! that's not including the stales/rejects your miner will produce either Sad
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Any idea when vardiff will be working again?

Also, thank you for making this great pool and for being so responsive to your userbase!
Activity: 4
Can I ask why there are still some unexchanged BTCs from february and march, way back to January 22, 2014?
http://clevermining.com/balances

I would like to know the same...still no answer and I posted this question last night....it does add up to a lot of BTC which would be a nice bonus to the payouts.

DP
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I see, thanks for the update, Terk Smiley Although, Doge and AsiaCoin are still more profitable than LTC. Why are you saying LTC is more profitable? I also heard that BluCoin could get a boost these days.

I really dont get it! If bitcoin is worth more (in USD)than LTC why dont we just mine bitcoin. Clearly terk doesnt know what he's doing.
You're right, you really don't get it.  
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Can I ask why there are still some unexchanged BTCs from february and march, way back to January 22, 2014?
http://clevermining.com/balances
Activity: 174
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH
I see, thanks for the update, Terk Smiley Although, Doge and AsiaCoin are still more profitable than LTC. Why are you saying LTC is more profitable? I also heard that BluCoin could get a boost these days.

I really dont get it! If bitcoin is worth more (in USD)than LTC why dont we just mine bitcoin. Clearly terk doesnt know what he's doing.
Nice explanation, thanks for that, Terk. Heard anything about BluCoin? I see it has low difficulty for now, but can't figure out net hashrate, WhatMine can't determine it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I see, thanks for the update, Terk Smiley Although, Douge and AsiaCoin are still more profitable than LTC. Why are you saying LTC is more profitable? I also heard that BluCoin could get a boost these days.

Doge and AsiaDoin readjust difficulty every block, for example most DOGE blocks have difficulty between 700 and 1300 these days and it's a huge difference within this range. Blocks with low difficulty are more profitable than LTC, blocks with high difficulty are less profitable than LTC. Of course we are trying to mine all blocks which have low difficulty, but when Doge, AsiaCoin and similar coins have blocks with high difficulty, we jump back to LTC.

The result is that we are mining a lot of LTC today, because most of the time there are high difficulty DOGE/AsiaCoin/etc blocks to mine. When there is a 700-diff DOGE block coming, it's usually mined by someone within 10-20 seconds, because it's not only quicker to solve but all multipools jump into DOGE at this moment and overall network hashrate increases. 1300-diff blocks take sometimes even 10 minutes to solve because all multipools hashrate is gone and the block is almost twice as expensive to solve than 700-diff. During these 10 minutes we mine LTC and let someone else solve non-profitable blocks. My point is. Assuming that 50% DOGE blocks are more profitable than LTC and 50% are less profitable than LTC (non-real values for the sake of round numbers), these 50% more profitable blocks are mined within 25% of time and 50% less profitable blocks are mined within 75% of time (during which we switch to other coins, most likely LTC). This is how it works with mining coins using Kimoto Gravity Well, DigiShield, etc.
Hmmm, profitability took a nosedive last day. Sure BTC dropped $50 but did WhiteCoin fork? Seems like difficulty reset and it screwed many multipools?

WhiteCoin is no longer mineable - it switched to 100% POS with block 10000, so we no longer mine it.

We had a good run with WhiteCoin and AsiaCoin in the last week, but today Litecoin is very often the most profitable coin and we mine it for more than 50% of our time. It has high difficulty, so variance is high. Let's see what will happen after +10% Litecoin difficulty increase tomorrow, perhaps some other coins start being more profitable again then. Plus, we're always waiting for new coins to help them rise (we mined 12.7% of all WhiteCoin supply while it was mineable) so I'm constantly scanning new coins to find the ones worth jumping into early.
Hmmm, profitability took a nosedive last day. Sure BTC dropped $50 but did WhiteCoin fork? Seems like difficulty reset and it screwed many multipools?
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
do u guys know if I can use sgminer or not?

Don't see why not. Check out www.MultiMinerapp.com yo, lots of new development and supports many devices
Activity: 420
do u guys know if I can use sgminer or not?
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Please, help me !
By some error I have entered for my username wrong BTC address - I have added "S" at the end.
My real BTC address is 1H2JfdCBPAJgLrUShx3tnBZhYhpjATissR and I just corrected it, but I have been mining for almost a week on 1H2JfdCBPAJgLrUShx3tnBZhYhpjATissRS.
You can check on blockchain that 1H2JfdCBPAJgLrUShx3tnBZhYhpjATissRS is even not existing.
But I still have mined two weeks and the miner was showing my hashes so I contributed to the pool.
Please, send me my shares on my real 1H2JfdCBPAJgLrUShx3tnBZhYhpjATissR, this is lots of money!

No problem. I merged your both accounts and moved all balance to the correct one. Website will show updated values in 10 minutes (because of cache).

Oh, thank you so much!  Smiley
Activity: 123
Hi, I am new to mining and have few questions

I have 2 rigs ( 1 blade and 1 PC running 10 Gridseeds 360K), would it be a problem if I use the same user on both rigs?

Will I get more duplicate/rejected shares with same user on 2 different rigs? or should I just create a new BTC address ?

Thank you for any help

One address or two separate the rejected would still be the same (combined).  Two addresses does allow you to sort out which machine is down if you have issues.
Activity: 267
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support
Hi, I am new to mining and have few questions

I have 2 rigs ( 1 blade and 1 PC running 10 Gridseeds 360K), would it be a problem if I use the same user on both rigs?

Will I get more duplicate/rejected shares with same user on 2 different rigs? or should I just create a new BTC address ?

Thank you for any help
Activity: 4
Keep up the great work Terk.  My only question is why the unexchanged balances, under Current Bbalances, dating back to the start of the pool.  Can we get these exchanged as it adds up to a lot of BTC.  Sorry if this question has been asked before( Where is the FAQ?)

DP
Today's payout will be around two hours later in order to clear high unexchanged balance and pay it out today.
Jump to: