Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 108. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi Terk,

I've got a bit of a problem.

Whenever I stop mining at your pool the un-exchanged balance gets stuck, please bare in mind that I don't just switch pools, I sometimes turn off my rigs because the heat where I live gets too much for me, BUT the same thing happens every time I use clever mining and then take a break.

My guess is that you're not exchanging the balances from inactive miners?

If so this a major flaw in your system, at the very least it is something that should be PUBLIC and UPFRONT so everyone knows.

My current "un-echanged" balance is enough to get a Sunday payment.

It has been stuck at this same level for 4 days now (since Sunday).

I got a payment on Sunday and am now left with this STATIC un-exchanged balance.

It's not alot of money BUT that's not the point.

If I turned my miners back on I'm guessing it would get exchanged pretty quickly, it did last time, but it's too hot for that right now and it shouldn't be happening at all Sad

I will send my BTC address via PM but you will need to PM me. Please see my image below.

I'm not bothered with the immature, just the un-exchanged! I could get a payment on Sunday from that small amount Wink

Same thing has happened with me... have been waiting for the remaining unexchanged for weeks

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1P8odK4asLp4mWWdhfqpGuRWnAvvS9HbZ9
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Hi Terk,

Whenever I stop mining at your pool the un-exchanged balance gets stuck, please bare in mind that I don't just switch pools, I sometimes turn off my rigs because the heat where I live gets too much for me, BUT the same thing happens every time I use clever mining and then take a break.

No, of course not. Why would I do that?

Everyone's balances are exchanged in the same way, regardless of if you're actively mining or not.

We have some old unexchanged balances stuck which need to be dealt manually block by block (or a new script is needed to sort it out). You just don't notice that this small unexchanged balance is stuck if you're actively mining as the numbers are constantly changing. You only start noticing it when you stop mining.

Dealing with this is no. 2 on my todo list, so I'm going to look into it as soon as I finish what I'm working on now (so probably during the weekend or early next week).
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Shouldn't it be "--scrypt -o"?
Adz
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi All,
Has anyone else had a problem setting up their Bitcoin address within cgminer as the username
I keep getting:

"Unexpected extra commandline arguments"

This is the batch file command:
cgminer.exe --scrypt stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 15XteMAeVk5YF1myYEJSsCPc8PmcuahnUb -p x

Works fine when setting up within minerd just not cgminer
Thanks

Any Thoughts?
Activity: 330
Silverlink
I see . So what mining software do you recommend me to use with clevermining?

It's not the software, what Terk said was make sure you use...

Host name: stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333

NOT

Host name: us.clevermining.com:3333

Hope this helps Smiley
Activity: 330
Silverlink
Hi Terk,

If so this a major flaw in your system, at the very least it is something that should be PUBLIC and UPFRONT so everyone knows.

My current "un-echanged" balance is enough to get a Sunday payment.

It has been stuck at this same level for 4 days now (since Sunday).

I got a payment on Sunday and am now left with this STATIC un-exchanged balance.

It's not alot of money BUT that's not the point.

If I turned my miners back on I'm guessing it would get exchanged pretty quickly, it did last time, but it's too hot for that right now and it shouldn't be happening at all Sad

I will send my BTC address via PM but you will need to PM me. Please see my image below.

I'm not bothered with the immature, just the un-exchanged! I could get a payment on Sunday from that small amount Wink

Activity: 18

2 things to check:
1. GUIminer itself was not designed for scrypt coins. Ensure that you are using GUIminer-scrypt.
2. As Terk mentioned, make sure you are using the stratum protocol. There is an option in GUIminer-scrypt to set that.
Activity: 2
Hi CleverMining,

I'd like to check my stats for 1PWkZJ38BZqNAWUxHK5tFQoK91L8s2jzYx.

I've been mining for about 16 hours but I can't seem to get my stats on the webite.

I'm using GUIminer and it seems to be mining.

Details are:-
Host Name: us.clevermining.com
port: 3333
username: 1PWkZJ38BZqNAWUxHK5tFQoK91L8s2jzYx
password:anything

Thanks!

You don't have any accepted shares and I can see that your miner is constantly connecting and disconnecting. I don't have more debug logging enabled so I can't see details, but the most common reason for this is not using stratum protocol. Please make sure you use stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333
Activity: 2
Hi CleverMining,

I'd like to check my stats for 1PWkZJ38BZqNAWUxHK5tFQoK91L8s2jzYx.

I've been mining for about 16 hours but I can't seem to get my stats on the webite.

I'm using GUIminer and it seems to be mining.

Details are:-
Host Name: us.clevermining.com
port: 3333
username: 1PWkZJ38BZqNAWUxHK5tFQoK91L8s2jzYx
password:anything

Thanks!
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Hi All,
Has anyone else had a problem setting up their Bitcoin address within cgminer as the username
I keep getting:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 15XteMAeVk5YF1myYEJSsCPc8PmcuahnUb -p x

Thanks
Adz
Activity: 24
Hi All,
I keep getting:

cgminer.exe --scrypt stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 15XteMAeVk5YF1myYEJSsCPc8PmcuahnUb -p x

Thanks
Activity: 294
Profitability seems on the upswing! New coins?
Activity: 490
thank you very much!
Activity: 36
Hi,
i'm new about multipool, could you please check if i'm mining correctly?
1BV29LFCT7KuLDsAp9DbSf4kK8ANw7xDvT

stats are not updated

thank you

YES, you are mining correctly.

When you start, it takes at least one hourly cycle before you see any stats.  I see stats for you, so I daresay you have seen these stats as well, at this page:

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1BV29LFCT7KuLDsAp9DbSf4kK8ANw7xDvT

Maybe you dont need any of this info I am going to provide.  Some of it is unique to CleverMining, so I will tell you what I have learned:

Stats are true at the top of the hour, but they are not updated on your stats page until some minutes later.  Varies.

Big green circle says:
18.6 KH/s
This is your effective hash rate.  The stats suggest that you started mining at CM before 11:00 UTC, because you have some stats.  If your mining hardware is hashing at a faster rate than 18.6 KHps...well, let's say you are hashing at 72 KHps:  I would guess that you have been mining for about 15 minutes.  Rejects and such also impact the hashrate, and it seems to even reflect "pool luck".

0.00000207 BTC  immature
0.00000013 BTC  unexchanged
0.00000000 BTC  ready for payout
0.00000220 BTC  total expected

Notice that Immature, Unexchanged, and Ready for payout add up to Total Expected.  Also, Total Profits:  .00000220 is the same figure as Total Expected.  So you should interpret Total Profits as "Total Expected Profits Dont Try To Spend Them Yet."

Immature, I believe, means not yet confirmed by subsequent mining work.

Unexchanged means confirmed, but not yet converted to Bitcoin.  That exchange will happen right before (or right after?) 0:00 UTC.  When your earnings are exchanged, their number moves from the Unexchanged cell to the Ready for payout cell.

If your Ready for payout is >= .01 BTC at 0:30 UTC, CM will pay your total Ready for payout to your wallet.  Each and every day.
If your Ready for payout has not reached .01 BTC by Sunday, CM will pay your entire (small) Ready for payout to your wallet.  (I think this payout happens at 0:00 UTC Sunday morning).

In each case, your Ready for payout will become 0.00000000, and of course Total Expected will be reduced by the amount of the payout.

By now, with my typing so slowly, you should see figures for another hour's work.
Good luck.

Activity: 490
Hi,
i'm new about multipool, could you please check if i'm mining correctly?
1BV29LFCT7KuLDsAp9DbSf4kK8ANw7xDvT

stats are not updated

thank you
Not sure if this is the right place to receive support with mining with Clevermining, but I appear to have not received a payout for April 29th. No transaction is listed on my user page and no transaction has shown up in my wallet. I received a payout for the 28th and already for the 30th. Help with looking into the matter or guiding me to the right place to ask for help would be appreciated. Thanks.

"Ready for Payout" was 0.017 just before the expected payout time, when I woke up in the morning I had received no payout and the "Ready for Payout" was lower.

Username: 18VT38qD76w7eCW4GxcYPonzszscYD6YAw

Thanks

You didn't have a payout on 29th because you didn't have enough balance to pay.

You've been paid 0.01882526 today, so this is that 0.017 ready for payout which you saw yesterday. It was paid today. Here's the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/9b8e306601695cea3f5db913e32d92ca486389d54d0c30a8b06845a01b8f75f8
Activity: 1
Not sure if this is the right place to receive support with mining with Clevermining, but I appear to have not received a payout for April 29th. No transaction is listed on my user page and no transaction has shown up in my wallet. I received a payout for the 28th and already for the 30th. Help with looking into the matter or guiding me to the right place to ask for help would be appreciated. Thanks.

"Ready for Payout" was 0.017 just before the expected payout time, when I woke up in the morning I had received no payout and the "Ready for Payout" was lower.

Username: 18VT38qD76w7eCW4GxcYPonzszscYD6YAw

Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Makes perfect sense, thanks for explaining Smiley

I really suggest whatmine.com instead, it contains a lot more coins.
Activity: 14
Makes perfect sense, thanks for explaining Smiley
Jump to: